This is why you dont buy a Viper

  • Thread starter Thread starter AD27
  • 17 comments
  • 813 views
No, that's why you don't drive fast on public roads. That can happen to anycar.
 
Proves Vipers are tough bits of kit, although i don't advise driving off a 200ft cliff in one. He should learn to drive.
 
The Viper is a really good car when people know how to handle it.
 
Simple:

He just went into the corner too fast!


The Viper looks not too harmed though, no problems, a nice hobby to fix it 👍
 
AD27

You diss Vipers and you and I shall have problems! lol :dopey:

But yeah if you listened to the video they say he drove too fast into the turn, that is 100% driver error. Nothing to do with the brakes apart from the fact the idiot locked them up.

Such a waste, give the car to me.
 
He won't be doing this again. No discipline and a very fast car. Result.....
 
If I'm not mistaking, these cars were drivng on norwegian roads?

No wonder, the norwegian are full of bumps like hell, no wonder he lost grip :sick:
 
Seems like you start to miss Belgium.
 
Sting
But yeah if you listened to the video they say he drove too fast into the turn, that is 100% driver error. Nothing to do with the brakes apart from the fact the idiot locked them up.

That's what I meant... lock-up. How can you lock ABS-equiped brakes? :crazy:
 
Pink_the_Floyd
If I'm not mistaking, these cars were drivng on norwegian roads?

No wonder, the norwegian are full of bumps like hell, no wonder he lost grip :sick:

California, part of the High Octane DVD series..
 
Maybe the driver shouldn't have bought the viper, but that doesn't mean "you" (and by "you" I mean "everyone") should avoid purchasing one aswell.

👎
 
good vid- i swear its been posted like 100 times before though
 
Pretty much his own fault, but it makes you wonder what he told the insurance company. :lol:
 
As soon as I saw the thread title "High Octane DVD" popped in my mind and I was right.


luftrofl
Maybe the driver shouldn't have bought the viper

The car wasn't bought by that driver, this footage is part of a High Octane DVD as Taurine said it was a loan car from memory.
 
Hmm so one needs to learn how to drive. lol. I've seen this video many times, I laugh everytime.
 
Back