This time I envy 360-owners

• Thread starter Palleraa
  • 137 comments
Do you wanna start something here my friend? You did not get what I was writing.. do not offend me.

Now worries Nox, I just think he got a bit fired up when you said you didn't talk to "New" members, as though he is beneath you. So lets stem the heated back and forth now, GTP doesn't have this problem, just civil discussion please:).

Why are all of these threads filled with ridiculous fanboy banter?

Seriously the fanboy talk from both side is just ignorant, I know we are on a GT forum but good God it is not the best game to ever come out for a console. A Forza forum is no better either.

Forza is not perfect by a long shot but it does many things better then GT does, the same goes for GT. I've gone through all of this in numerous threads pointing out the good and bad points of each game. Trust me everything being said here has been covered by someone at some point in time since the original Forza came out.

===

On the video, it's amazing what some people can do with just a video game. If all you can do is watch it and complain about how bad Forza 2 is you have missed the point of the video and therefore have failed. If you really want to one up them and show your true devotion to GT make a drift video with that quality of film editing.

Sometimes without fanboys it would be bit boring, even if it is annoying or it is not.
Just like politics. Some applaud, some appose. Good God wont help us lol. It's our human nature.

I might buy next xbox, but not current one. I already have vacuum cleaner and gaming console as separate :) And all who have 360 some have broken down and none of my ps3 friends machines. 360 is better value for money if you just want to play, but only if you do not have to replease the box again again... PS3 is more exensive, but i have mony and i like it :)

PS3 is only about 50 dollars more expensive. Not to mention it has bigger HDD then 350 dollar Xbox. rechargeable controllers, Blu-ray player, wifi. All you need to buy extra for PS3 is HDMI cable and a Headset. And yeah FREE ONLINE. I think PS3 is better value for the money over xbox.

PS3 is only about 50 dollars more expensive. Not to mention it has bigger HDD then 350 dollar Xbox. rechargeable controllers, Blu-ray player, wifi. All you need to buy extra for PS3 is HDMI cable and a Headset. And yeah FREE ONLINE. I think PS3 is better value for the money over xbox.

The PS3 is actually around $100 more expensive because the Xbox 360 has dropped to $300. And for what you get in it, it's actually just as good a deal considering a lot of the things in it are very expensive. Right now, they're throwing in 2 games with the bundle.

Well 1 year of live is 40 pound and then a wirless adapter is 60 pound so that kinda evens the prices out.

I think its time to move this thread out of the GT5P section.

Well 1 year of live is 40 pound and then a wirless adapter is 60 pound so that kinda evens the prices out.

I think its time to move this thread out of the GT5P section.
Weight that amount for the wireless adapter vs Router hook up.

Not really, not everyone uses wireless adaptors, I have my 360 and my PS3 wired into my router by ethernet cable, the only thing wireless in my gaff is the Wii

I think sort of like in Biggles' thread about playing Ferrari Challenge, Forza2 is definitely a good buy to fill in the void between now and GT5. Also as Brevo had pointed out if you're rich and you can spare the hundred dollar bills that make up your toilet paper, then the Fanatec 911 wheel with 6speed shifter and clutch will work great in Forza 3 which will probably still make it out sooner then GT5.

I think sort of like in Biggles' thread about playing Ferrari Challenge, Forza2 is definitely a good buy to fill in the void between now and GT5. Also as Brevo had pointed out if you're rich and you can spare the hundred dollar bills that make up your toilet paper, then the Fanatec 911 wheel with 6speed shifter and clutch will work great in Forza 3 which will probably still make it out sooner then GT5.

I doubt it, Forza 3 hasnt been annunced yet.

The graphics look way poor, the cars don't seem to contact the tarmac and if you wanna play Forza go to Forzaareus.com.

Reventón;3242470
The PS3 is actually around $100 more expensive because the Xbox 360 has dropped to $300. And for what you get in it, it's actually just as good a deal considering a lot of the things in it are very expensive. Right now, they're throwing in 2 games with the bundle.

Isn't it $199 now? That's what the 9000 Xbox commercials I see daily tell me.

Oh, and forzaplanet.net is cool, a lot of the members are assholes though :P

It looks like you just replied to my post so you read it, you don't listen to it?:dunce:

you're just being a smart ass. why do minor mistakes have anything to do with this "discussion"? (the "" are just so that you can't correct me).
i think you're not very welcome.

Looks like ridge racer physics.
Forza has some has some cool stuff in it that PD should include in GT5. Most of them stem from the huge amount of customization options that it has. I remember being able to change wheel and tire combinations and sizes. I also have heard about the custom paint jobs that are sold on xbox live. Online options are better too. But still wont pay for xbox live.
The game still doesn't hold a candle to GT in the areas that count. Graphics, Physics and control.

Back