This Venturi 400 GT is a French Motorsports Icon With a Rich Racing History

Not sure if it's because of the perspective, or the shape of the car...but it looks like a toy car in almost every picture. :lol:

The depth-of-field in the shots and those massive panel gaps both contribute, I'd say.

Always liked these ever since GT2 introduced me to them. It's sort of like what I imagine the DeLorean could've been if it weren't awful instead. :P

190 grand for a car this rare is kind of a steal.

The depth-of-field in the shots and those massive panel gaps both contribute, I'd say.

Always liked these ever since GT2 introduced me to them. It's sort of like what I imagine the DeLorean could've been if it weren't awful instead. :P
I suppose you could at least strap turbos to a DeLorean. Or get an old PRV powered Alpine.

I knew i saw this car somewhere,good old GT2.

I wonder if Venturi will get back into supercar business eventually. As much as they're an EV-only car manufacturer now, modern technologies should allow them to make an EV supercar.

I have the Venturi formula-E in my forza 7 garage :)
They'll align Massa next season, I beleive. They will also power HWS racing (S.Wolff) F-E
Nice article on a forgotten brand.

Last edited:
It's a Trophy variant, it's "easier" than road version... only 13 produced XD

90s was the end of french GT / supercar... Venturi 400 GT, Alpine A610, Mega Track, Mega Monte Carlo...

Maintenance of that venturi is something money cant by - literally. Must be a nightmare to look for parts..

At least the engine wouldn't be terribly hard to maintain. They made nearly one million PRV V6 engines over its 24-year production run.

Well worth the money.
Not sure if it's because of the perspective, or the shape of the car...but it looks like a toy car in almost every picture. :lol:
It's the DOF/aperture coupled with the composition. Tilt shift lenses are used to get this effect deliberately. Though software can now create this effect.

Back