This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

Pains me we can't apply paints as two-tone.
Been waiting for the greens to redo some of my Saitama Toyopet GreenBrave liveries
IMG_20200226_154421.jpg
IMG_20200226_154430.jpg

Tuesday 3rd March – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

This week sees the return of the recent Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow :cheers: and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in GT Silver, a repeat colour. It’s previously also appeared in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark). So believe that we’ve had all of the colours available, before. :indiff:

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think we've had all the Corvette's yet, I have every one from the release cycle so far, there are 8 colours in the selection all the ones you mention but Black has yet to appear...

EDIT: Slight correction to my post but if I have worked out the weeks correct from game release the Corvette has appeared 8 or 9 times, if it's on the 9th then maybe I did miss one which means BLAST!

Last edited:
I don't think we've had all the Corvette's yet, I have every one from the release cycle so far, there are 8 colours in the selection all the ones you mention but Black has yet to appear...

EDIT: Slight correction to my post but if I have worked out the weeks correct from game release the Corvette has appeared 8 or 9 times, if it's on the 9th then maybe I did miss one which means BLAST!

The Corvette has appeared in all the 9 available colors already. I'm only missing the Laguna Blue one, which was available in the first couple weeks of GT Sport, but hasn't come back yet :banghead:

The Corvette has appeared in all the 9 available colors already. I'm only missing the Laguna Blue one, which was available in the first couple weeks of GT Sport, but hasn't come back yet :banghead:

BLAST! :)

Oh well I guess I feel thy pain, I got Laguna Blue when it came out, now if only we had the give cars to friends options in game...

Pains me we can't apply paints as two-tone.
Been waiting for the greens to redo some of my Saitama Toyopet GreenBrave liveries

Agreed that it's a complete pain, that Decals can't be painted or changed to ANY of the Special colours. :rolleyes::grumpy::eek:

Would also be nice if "Decal Sets" were a separate part of the Livery editor. So, for example, you could change the colour of one of the Safety Cars, but keep all of the Original Decals showing. :confused:💡:banghead:

Tuesday 3rd March – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

So, as per usual, no "new" Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile Poses for the vast majority of us, anyway. :grumpy:
But I'm glad that a few are completing their collections..👍

This week sees the return of the recent Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow :cheers: and the Chevrolet Corvette C7 [N500] Gr.3 Road Car in GT Silver, a repeat colour. It’s previously also appeared in Lime Rock Green, Laguna Seca Blue, Artic White, Torch Red (bright), Crystal Red Tintcoat (deep), Velocity Yellow Tintcoat and Night Race Blue Metallic (v.dark). So believe that we’ve had all of the colours available, before. :indiff:

and continuing on from last week ...
Special Colours: Liquid Metallic : G5 to G9, B1 to B8 (no B9 ?), P1 to P3.

And a special plea for BBS RS wheels and the Red AMG Safety Car sometime soon...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:lol::lol::lol:

The Corvette has been available in 9 colors. You are missing Cyber Gray Metallic in your list. This color looks very dark and I think some people may mistake it to be Black at first glance.
Black is not an available color for this car so far.

Last edited:
Agreed that it's a complete pain, that Decals can't be painted or changed to ANY of the Special colours. :rolleyes::grumpy::eek:

Would also be nice if "Decal Sets" were a separate part of the Livery editor. So, for example, you could change the colour of one of the Safety Cars, but keep all of the Original Decals showing. :confused:💡:banghead:
When the GT Sport trailer showed the livery editor, it looked like the original decals were being rearranged. That's the feature I thought we'd have.

That ability to keep the same scheme and just change colours would be epic.

I've mentioned before, the Atenzas have the Soul Red paint, matte black decals and matte metallic stripes. There has to be a "01" in the programming, that can activate that for us.

Tuesday 10th March – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Liquid Metallic : P4 to P9, R2 + R3, Y4, W1 + W2. Dark Large Flakes: G1.

Candy Metallic: R1. Aluminium Metallic: W1 + W2. Matte: W1

So it looks as though they changed the order of the Road Cars in the roster as I see the 4C is back and it's a colour I need so not a complaint
as such but will it stay in this order from now on or will the cars change on a more regular basis..

I've been thinking for a while since the safety cars were added but maybe it's time to start rotating the cars on a weekly basis offering a different
colour each time so we don't have to wait as long to complete our road car colour collections.

Positively surprised by this week's selection. No dreaded red Evo and one new wheel for me (2 left for a full set). For those wondering, the 4C's color is Bianco Alfa (the last time it came in white was Bianco trofeo).
Where do we find out which color we currently have? I have one white one now. And, I've had it for some time.

vv Thanks vv

I didn't have that color. Now three 4Cs

Last edited:
Positively surprised by this week's selection. No dreaded red Evo and one new wheel for me (2 left for a full set). For those wondering, the 4C's color is Bianco Alfa (the last time it came in white was Bianco trofeo).

Thanks for confirming! I suspected it was the other white colour so that means another one done!

Where do we find out which color we currently have? I have one white one now. And, I've had it for some time.

It's Ridiculous that you can't see the Colours Name until After you've bought it !!! (For Flips Sake) :grumpy::rolleyes::confused:
A complete waste of time, effort, & Mileage Points, if you've already accidentally bought several of the same Colour !!

It's Ridiculous that you can't see the Colours Name until After you've bought it !!! (For Flips Sake) :grumpy::rolleyes::confused:
A complete waste of time, effort, & Mileage Points, if you've already accidentally bought several of the same Colour !!

You should be able to see the name before purchasing it by just having the cursor hover over the colour you want

Not the best image quality but looks like this:
hqdefault.jpg

Tuesday 17th March – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

Another return of the recent Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car [Group X] in Yellow and the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car [N500]. This Time in Bianco Alfa (alfa white), a repeat colour. As believe we’ve had all 8 possible colours.

As it’s previously been available in: Rosso Competizione (deep red), Rosso Alfa (bright red), Bianco Trofeo (trophy white), Nero Alfa (alfa black), Giallo Prototipo (prototype yellow), Grigio Stromboli, a Greyish/Silver and Gran Turismo Silver.

Special Colours: Matte: W2 to W7, K1 to K3. Half Matte: W1 to W7.

======================================================

You should be able to see the name before purchasing it by just having the cursor hover over the colour you want

Not the best image quality but looks like this:
hqdefault.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You Misunderstood my post mate, I was talking about not being able to know the Colour of the Road Cars, before Purchasing !!
[You can't "Duplicate" Paint Chips, etc...as it tells you you've already got it !]

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th March – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Half-Matte: K1 to K3.

Colourshift: GBB1/BBB/BBP/BPP1/PPP/PPR/POY/RYG/OYG/YGB/GGB2/GBB2/GBP1.

Tuesday 24th March – Minor Update (Cars remain the same as last week)

Special Colours: Half-Matte: K1 to K3.

Colourshift: GBB1/BBB/BBP/BPP1/PPP/PPR/POY/RYG/OYG/YGB/GGB2/GBB2/GBP1.

Still waiting for 5 colours to come round.

This week I'd refer to as Chameleon week or TVR week :lol:

This fortnight's road car: Mazda Atenza in you know what color. :yuck:

At least I got one more wheel. Only one left for 230! :)

Tuesday 31st March – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The often repeated BMW M4 [Gr.X] Safety Car in White again. (Previously we’ve also had it several times in Red, Orange, Beige, and Light Blue). :indiff:
Plus the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car [N500]. But this time, it’s in Gran Turismo Silver, just like every previous time ….:banghead:

Special Colours: Colourshift: GBP1/BPP2/BPR/PPY/PRY/POG1/RGB/YGP/YBP1/YBP2/GBR/GPY/BPY/BPG/BRG/POG2.

Hope Everyone is ok out there in the Real World, Kudos to any Key Workers Out There, Fighting the Invisible Enemy. :bowdown::cheers:

This week's road car is... *drumroll*
MAZDA ATENZA! Just like last year, when PD(I) forced the WRX down our throats for 4 straight weeks. :banghead:

Back