This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

EOOvqo7WsAAfp7m.jpg
EOOvq9JWAAA-cFV.jpg

Tuesday 14th January 2020 – Minor Update (i.e. No Car Update)

Special colours: Large Flakes: P5 to P9, R2 + R3.
Matte: G7 to G9, B1 to B6.

Having re-checked my Garage, I definitely don't have the Subaru in Ice Silver Metallic. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Probably because I mistook it for GT Silver or Crystal White, as they look so similar on my TV. :(

Tuesday 21st January 2020 – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

Another “No New Anything” week….anybody else having a sense of Deja-Vu ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The “ubiquitous” Orange Merc-AMG GT Safety Car [Gr.X] and the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car [N500]. This Time in Gran Turismo Silver, just like every previous time ….I think they're taking the Mica !! :lol:
:confused::crazy::eek::dunce:

Special Colours: Matte: B7 + B8, P1 to P9, R2 + R3.

Half-Matte: R1, O1 + O2.

[Believe that P.D. currently have a vacancy, for a "Use Some Imagination" Supervisor.] ;)

Thankfully they're new to me, since I just got the game 3 weeks ago, but I'm sure I'll fall victim to the "These again!?!?" mantra, soon enough...

Other than the recent safety cars, I've seen nothing but check marks for all MiEx items since last spring, possibly even longer.

I can't say I've gotten a full set of what's been offered ever since launch, but I'm slowly getting there. Only 21 paints and 4 wheels left, along with a bunch of road cars in colors not offered since mid March 2019.

And the mystery of the other Atenza colors remains...

So I was able to get all the new safety cars when they were available the first time but I take it we haven't had the new pattern yet for when they will appear in the regular rotation or if there are any other colours for them?

So I was able to get all the new safety cars when they were available the first time but I take it we haven't had the new pattern yet for when they will appear in the regular rotation or if there are any other colours for them?
The 3 new safety cars are only available in that yellow paint. If you use them on livery editor, don't change a single thing and upload them, you can check all available colors (this actually works for any car). The only available one for all 3 is the yellow one.

The 3 new safety cars are only available in that yellow paint. If you use them on livery editor, don't change a single thing and upload them, you can check all available colors (this actually works for any car). The only available one for all 3 is the yellow one.

Thanks, I thought that was the case .

:confused: A bit weird how they're all the same Colour ... :eek::odd:

Tuesday 4th February – Major Update (i.e. Car Update)

The return of the recent Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car [Group X], :cool: again in that "Sandy" kinda Yellow 👎 and the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car [N500] in Gran Turismo Silver (a repeat colour). It’s also appeared in Pearl White, China Blue (dark), Blue Hyperion (light), Perla Nera Black and Rouge Moroccan (red).

Special Colours: Half-Matte: B3 to B8, P1 to P9, and R2.

[ Side Note:- Next Game Update to include stray Kangaroos, wandering across the Mount Panorama Circuit, Bathurst, NSW.] ;)

What’s the point of the mileage store if they aren’t going to update anything but paint colours?

I hope GT7 has dozens more wheels, aero parts, body kits, interior upgrades, helmets, suits etc.

Tuesday 11th February – Minor Update (i.e. Cars remain unchanged)

Special Colours: Half-Matte: R3. Aluminium Metallic: R1, O1 & O2, Y1 to Y5, G1 to G8 (except G3 :confused:).
[I know that the same thing has happened before, but why leave G3 out ? :lol: Why not G1 to G7, then continue next week with G8 ?] :odd: :odd: :odd:

Back