Thomas: A fanfiction by BayneHamlin1121

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 88 comments
I like these flashback moments. Also awwww, Arturo's March has that "buy me! Buy me!" look on its face. :lol:

I'm glad he's gone for the GT86 though, considering it's probably my favourite car in GT5 at the moment. :D

I'll be sure to reveal Art- I mean Thomas' past every other chapter or something like that.
I keep mixing up Arturo and Thomas while writing... I dunno why...

I'll be sure to reveal Art- I mean Thomas' past every other chapter or something like that.
I keep mixing up Arturo and Thomas while writing... I dunno why...

I've done that a few times too. Sometimes I do it at inappropriate times and it ends up hillarious. :lol:

Not entirely sure when a new chapter's coming up, but I know for a fact it's coming this week,
:3

Woah, triple post. Oops.
Anyways, I need 1 person to help with some shots, it'll be very quick.
I'll be on until 9PM PST, so hit me up if you're are interested. The only requirement is you need to bring a car that is kinda ricerish, and is around 420 PP.

Last edited:
Oh. Is it possible I may help with this? I would love to assist.

I have a "Ricerish" Silvia S15, would that work?

CHAPTER 4
Route 7 12:22 A.M

So I tried to find this racing place thing Johnathan was talking about when I passed a group of kids playing rap music. I then realised, it was them. So I decided to park my Toyota in between some Civic and an Integra.

"Oh, dawg, look what we have here!! We have a newbie!!!"

I stepped out of the car, and for some reason, they knew where I came from.

"Dayyummm, this guy's a cowboy!!!"
"Hey, go back to making left turns in NASCAR, homie."
"How about you go back to your house? You're well past your bedtime kiddie."

The crowd full of 'gangsta' 16-18 "ooo"'ed to my comeback. When the crowd became quiet, a boy looking no older than 17 wearing a snapback backwards approached me.

"Alright then cowboy....you wanna settle it? You wanna get down or something? Go body?"
"Err...I'm not here to fight."
"What ya want then, homie?"
"To race."
"Heh. In what huh?"
"In a car? What else?"
"Are you trying to be them comedians or somethang? I just smoked one of them last night, playa!"
"Um, no."
"OK then...so how much you wanna bet? 30,000 yen?"
"How about.....40,000?"
"That's still a little low, but alright. I hope you know how much that is in um...dollars?"
"About 350, I suppose..."
"Tell you what, I'll make the winning purse even higher. Does 60,000 yen sound good?"
"You sure you got that much in your piggy bank, kiddo?"
"That not funny homie!"

He barely punched me, but one of his friends stopped him. He then tried to free himself for about 30 seconds or so, struggling to wiggle out of his buddies headlock.

"So is it a deal?"
"Deal, let's race then."

12:50 A.M

As the huge crowd of people were gathering behind my car, a small gap opened up in the crowd, and a Silvia popped out of the small hole. There were some people following the white Silvia and giving him advice and words of encouragement. He then stopped just a little farther in front of me.

6758333307_340b78ec13_z.jpg

A girl came up in the front of both of our cars. The crowd around the car and the crowd behind us backed off. I guess it's race time. The girl then raised her arms like one of those girls from those Fast And Furious.

"You know what homie? Ya better watch ya mirror 'cuz I'ma pass you when you least expect it. Hell boy, you don't even need dem mirrors! YOu gonna be behind me the whole time."
"Like you don't need that huge a$$ wing?"
"Shut the **** up homie! It's race time, so ya better be focused.....we're racing back here OK?"

6758333727_16e99ef070_z.jpg

It felt as if time was going very slowly, and right before it felt like it had been an hour, the girl finally swooshed her arms down.

6758334111_607cdccc8b_z.jpg

6758334665_744ae7c147_z.jpg

As I catched up to the kid's car , I could hear the wind hitting the windshield, the engine rumbling in front of me, and also the fart can of the Silvia next to me.

6758335253_da50bb68a2_z.jpg

But the bodykit and the fart can weren't the only things the kid had modified as it seems. He was holding the lead steadily.

6758335623_3274a177d9_z.jpg

With the interchange coming up, I decided to do some late braking. The car seemed light enough to make the turn at a high speed, so I went ahead and waited until the time was right.

6758335953_dd377db8cc_z.jpg

"This foo's gonna crash into that wall if he doesn't brake soon."

6758336229_29626a9f59_z.jpg

"Ah hell na dawg! You ain't gonna cripple mah swagga!"
He seemed to be taking the inside lane, so I went really wide.

6758336763_0803406f3b_z.jpg

6758337305_0653ed2e2c_z.jpg

I zoomed out of the corner, as the kiddie was struggling with wheelspin.

6758337779_8e035d9c06_z.jpg

Going back on Route 7 by the interchange, I forgot to brake and barely scratched the wall.

6758338197_ef2c26d0f1_z.jpg

"I'm still here foo! I ain't done yet!"

6758338513_fa8ceaccdc_z.jpg

I'm keeping a firm eye on my rearview when the Silvia bumps me hard from the back.

6758338743_b5964d52a8_z.jpg

"Yo, you 'Mericans call this bump drafting right?"
"Friggen' lunatic!"

6758339243_73ea680557_z.jpg

The Silvia slingshots me, then he friggen pounds the side of my car!

6758339655_4771842205_z.jpg

I could see the Silvia speeding away as I slowly recover from the hard bump.

6758340059_af960fb9d0_z.jpg

6758340449_aa008cf12a_z.jpg

"No don't scrape the wall now! No! No! No!"

6758340763_d614f413bd_z.jpg

I take advantage of his mistake and I'm drafting him now.

6758341285_d8e2c7bc92_z.jpg

I try to pass from the inside, then the Silvia abruptly blocks me, so I step on the brakes, and pass on the inside.

6758341785_8f3ff135a6_z.jpg

6758342249_3cc114cdae_z.jpg

Problem was...I don't have enough power to overtake him at the moment.
"That's right homie, stay back there!"

Nearing the tunnel, I try to find a way to pass him somehow.

6758342597_7d02c6e740_z.jpg

I finally speed up as the wind quiets down, due to me tucking behind the ricer. I could now hear the continous, annoying fart sound of his exhaust more clearly.

6758343095_177be3736c_z.jpg

The already huge wing of the Silvia got bigger and bigger, and then I realised it was time to overtake.

6758343617_8c9fde8a91_z.jpg

"What the hell? This foo is using the hacks!"

6758344145_160a6f9c94_z.jpg

"I'm still going to win this you stupid cowboy!"
"What the?"

6758344637_cae8d9c650_z.jpg

All I could see clearly was the 17 year old swooshing his wheel to the left, and after that, I couldn't see anything straight.

6758345003_6830822d1e_z.jpg

"Later dawg! See you at the finish!"

6758345599_b195bcd201_z.jpg

Exiting the tunnel, he seemed to slow down a bit, and that gave me the chance to gain the lead again.

6758346129_5eccb5ac90_z.jpg

6758346483_6a843f24cf_z.jpg

A group of people were gathering near the tollbooths, and that meant to turn around. So I took the inside and braked earlier than last time, much earlier in fact.

6758346951_4e1c9141c3_z.jpg

"Oh crap! Crap! No baby, don't spin now!"
"This kid needs to learn how to drive...."

6758347423_6cdc106446_z.jpg

"What the....!!!"
"My time to shine now, you pathetic loser."

6758347791_64a68581d7_z.jpg

"Go! Go you stupid junk! That foo's gonna win and take more money than I have right now!"

6758348285_c85df85879_z.jpg

"This guy won't evah see this **** coming.."

6758348915_b923aa75b7_z.jpg

"NAAAWWWWWSSSSSSS!!!!!"

6758349435_ffce1d148b_z.jpg

"How the hell?"

6758350025_0181d7e2f6_z.jpg

"Ack! I shouldn't have left my guard down! I saw this coming!"

6758350957_5d26c7419b_z.jpg

I saw the kid slow down because of scraping the wall, so not all hope was lost.

6758350439_b46b539d82_z.jpg

I eventually catch up after the tunnel....

6758351625_5977003dff_z.jpg

He's all over the place, I can't get past him without hitting him!

6758351961_3bc9a26c27_z.jpg

He seems to be braking....

6758352277_50d76f7b23_z.jpg

"You're done holmes!"

6758352955_af40d91c88_z.jpg

As the ricer kid hit my car, he then jerked the steering wheel to the left. He must have turned his steering wheel too hard to the left, because all I could see in my rearview was an explosion of plasic bodykits and glass.

6758352541_562760600e_z.jpg

6758353207_253c33ac66_z.jpg

1:00 A.M

"You know what? You deserved it holmes."

The kid handed the 60,000 yen over to me, as the crowd was bunching into a big circle around us.

"'Ey foo, my name's Christian. Sorry I didn't get to tell ya at the start."
"No problem, as long the money's all handed over."
"If you want, you can give me a call if you need a hand with anything."
"Sure, I guess."

:lol: I love how the character I was is the type of person I'll never be. My Silvia's tight though, dawg. Or however that goes. Good chapter. Aki didn't like it, though. Silvie was ruined.

If it wasnt for the park bench and Walmart wheels, that S15 would've looked decent. Damn ricers. :lol: Naturally I'm happy the GT86 won. :D

Ryou
:lol: I love how the character I was is the type of person I'll never be. My Silvia's tight though, dawg. Or however that goes. Good chapter. Aki didn't like it, though. Silvie was ruined.

Yeah homie, that Silvia is beast homeboy! It's got dat swaqqa!!!
:lol:
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! ^^

*WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN AND DON'T LIKE FULL TEXT CHAPTERS, PLEASE GO READ A GOOD BOOK, AND/OR GO TO SCHOOL AND LISTEN IN ENGLISH CLASS BEFORE YOU READ THIS :sly:*

CHAPTER 5

January 23rd, 2009 11:50 P.M

Marina Del Rey, CA

A clear day. Or night I suppose. Only things that lit the earth were the moonlight and the lamp posts. I was doing yet another delivery, but not for money. This time for reputation, a level up in the food chain. But I didn't care about that. All I cared about was just getting away at the most perfect time. And here it was, near the docks. Without thinking of that damn tracker on my leg and the car, I did a u-turn and started heading back to Inglewood, where I lived at the time. I had to really put the pedal to the medal, because I had to outrun the henchmen that are most likely going to find me.

"Hey, boss!"
"What the hell you want?"
"Mr. Brown turned around. I guess he wants trouble."
".....That's for sure.....get in the Challenger."
"But it's not my jo-"
"NOW!"
"Holy crap, fine boss....I'll get that jacka$$"
"I want him dead or alive, but I like him alive better."
"Are we sending anyone else?"
"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR!"

Inglewood, CA 12:30 A.M

It was a mad dash to La Cienega, and it was about to get a lot madder. Out of nowhere, three vans just popped out of the last intersection, and a muscle car appeared out of an alley. I was screwed, big time. I tried to outrun them as fast as possible, but I simply could not in a Corolla. The red muscle car was right on my tail, along with the three other vans. The guy in the muscle car finally got wheel to wheel to me, rolled down the window, and pointed a gun at me, shouting..

"Stop that car or I'ma pop a cap in your ***!"

All of a sudden, the window behind me shattered after a loud bang. I looked at the rearview to see an old GMC van with people sticking out of it, pointing rifles at me. I should've have payed more attention, because a red muscle car t-boned me. I couldn't see anything after that, it was just a blur. I could barely see the hood flying off, the back door ripping off, and the back bumper exploding into pieces.I was just constantly rolling and rolling. When it finally stopped, I tried to get out, but the henchmen in the van were faster. As I opened the door, they kicked the door back and pointed an AK at me. It was over. He dragged be back to the van and threw me on the back, and then just hit me on the back of the head with his AK.

The phone rang. Apparently I had a flashback. Not one of those again.

Kyoto, Japan

April 10th, 2011 6:46 A.M

I was clumsy out of bed, I nearly hit everything on my way to the phone. What the hell did I do before I went to sleep to be this tired? Wait, that street race thing, with that kid, Christian. I eventually made it to the phone.

"Hello?"
"It's me, Arisu. get up and meet me at my apartment, I found something you might really like."
"On my way."

I hung up the phone and took a quick shower, changed, all that crap. I finally started up my 86 and I was on my way to Arisu's.

"Is that the car we're looking for, Raymond?"
"Surely it is, Mark. Let's follow it."

Last edited:
Great chapter, it's interesting to see how all the flashbacks link together. I wonder if this red Challenger will appear again? :D

Nice chapter. đź‘Ť I've read longer walls o' text, though.

Chapter 6 pictures are now being taken..well, after my dumb bob wins the new seasonal. <.<

Loved chapter 5. It's like Roj said, the flashbacks link together.

Chapter 6

Near Route 246, Tokyo, Japan 7:24 AM

6817285537_337d602308_z.jpg

Once I got to Arisu's place, I found that her usual Atenza wasn't there, and instead, there was a old RX-7. Hm, that's probably why she called me here...I dial her up on my cellphone and tell her I'm here. But for some reason, I feel like I'm being...watched. I looked around the street and found a red Challenger illegaly parked. The windows were tinted and one window was rolled down. Out of the window, a hand hanging out of the car was holding a cigarette. It went back in the car for about 4 seconds and back out. Meh, maybe I'm paranoid. About a minute later, Arisu comes out of her house and towards my Toyota.

6817284545_48281aa6b9_z.jpg

"Hey, Thomas."
"Hey."
"Before I tell you something, you like my new car?"
"I haven't seen it...what is it?"
"Over there, that blue Mazda."

6817286749_c2486f2cf8_z.jpg

The blue RX-7 was pretty clean looking, the only thing I didn't like about it were the stupid rims on it.

"Couldn't you find better rims, other than these...things?"
"No. You got a problem?"

Arisu sounded like she was playing around with me. She usually sounds very serious at all times.

"So, you wanna hear why you were brought here?"
"Sure Ari, I almost lost my sanity trying to get around the closed streets. Might as well tell me right now."
"Well, it's about the closed streets."
"Ah, really?"
"Yep. There's a Super GT race going down today. But before that, there's a Sunday Cup and a Clubman Cup race. The prize money is pretty good, 110,000 yen."
"Cool. But where?"
"Wait for me to finish my sentence, silly!"
"Ack, sorry."
"Well, you're probably wondering why all the streets are closed around Route 246, it's because that's where the race is.
"Awesome. So where do I sign up?"
"I already got a form for you."

Arisu handed me a yellow form, with the Sunday Cup logo on top.

"Isn't the Sunday Cup race the one with the low powered cars?"
"I believe so, yeah."

I signed all the required things while she was talking to me.

"Is there any regulations?"
"Only cars under 200 HP can join. Yours is like....probably about 193, so you're good."
"....I'm done, let's turn this in...."
"Alright then."

Once we were getting into my 86, two men came out of the Challenger.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"
"Who the hell are you?"
"The only thing you need to know is that I'm going to shoot your pretty face, little girl. What the hell are you doing with Mr.Brown here?"

A Challenger appears! :lol: Looking forward to see the GT86 clean house at the Sunday Cup. đź‘Ť

I will not be held responsible for Thomas' health if my ideas end up hurting him. Just putting that out there right now. :lol:

Back