Thomas: A fanfiction by BayneHamlin1121

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 88 comments
I think that 86 might be a bit too much for the Sunday Cup...unless the boot was filled with concrete. :lol:

Yet another text-filled chapter. But this time, I tried to change my writing style a little bit. Hope you enjoy. :dopey::dopey:

Chapter 7

R246, Tokyo, Japan 7:50 AM

Well....we're screwed.

I have no idea how the **** they got me here. I'm either going back to LA alive or in a coffin. Such a nice thought huh? My face was frozen, hell, my whole body was frozen. My brain just proccesing thoughts slower than a FIAT 500 going up a hill, yet they're going as fast as the speed of light at the same time.

"So, Mr. Brown.....we would have never thought to find you here. We're suprised on your effort to outrun us, but sadly, that wasn't enough. You thought we forgot about you after that jailtime huh, Thomas? You're wrong."

After that, the man reached out of his back pocket, and pointed a pistol at me and Arisu.

"What's the choice, Mr. Brown? You gonna come back? We've got a nice 'Welcome Back' party for you....you wouldn't wanna miss it."
"I really hope you know who you're dealing with..."

Did Arisu really say that?
All of a sudden she pulled out a gun.....what is going on?

"Get in the car!!!"

Right when I moved an inch, the gunshots deafened me. It drowned out everything around us. I tried not to get my head near the window of the 86 and head for the driver's side. Once I got in, Arisu just jumped right in.

"Floor it so the Police can't find us."

I looked at the Challenger and the man was holding his chest. Once he removed his hand, blood flooded out. His eyes we're emotionless and empty, instead of the usual angry, fiery emotion on his eyes.

"JUST FRIGGEN GO ALREADY!"

I woke up from my daze and just stomped on the gas. When I got to the nearest alleyway, I turned right into it, and it seemed pretty well timed. The police sirens could barely be heard coming over here. As I sped through the foilage covered alley, I continously looked back in the mirror and found a cop right on my back.

"Watch out!"

A Kei car appeared right in front of us. I stepped on the brakes, but it was too late. The glass shattered and the metal was twisting already, as the siren sound got closer. I opened the door right away and ditched the car, as Arisu followed me. We went inside a store from the backdoor and ran like a tsunami was right behind us. The officer was too overweight to catch up as we dodged the many boxes of merchandise. Arisu then dropped 2 huge boxes in front of the officer and he tripped on them, as planned. All we had to do was make it out of the store and pray that we weren't surrounded.

Problem is, we were surrounded. At least not by the police this time. Gangsters.

???, 10:47 PM

As I slowly opened my eyes, I tried to remember what has happened for me to be here. Where was I anyways? I opened my eyes wider and tried to adjust my eyes to the dark. After about a minute, I could see worn-out brick walls to each side of me. The only thing standing out from the plain bricks was a rusty metal door. I attempted to get up, but my legs were too weak to handle my weight. My head felt like as if someone had run it over with a tank. The pain throbbed all around my head, so I held my forehead to try and minimize the pain. The door opened. A tall figure seemed to stare down at me.

"Why, hello there. Ready to do a couple of favors?"

Aw crap, well that didn't go well did it? :lol: And where's Arisu? I need answers damn it! :P

Hopefully the GT86 can be repaired. :(

Nice chapter! Hopefully those gangsters don't have nothing to do with the past of Thomas..
And like Mr. Roj said, where's Arisu?!

NascarManiaco99
Nice chapter! Hopefully those gangsters don't have nothing to do with the past of Thomas..
And like Mr. Roj said, where's Arisu?!

Y U NO BE PATIENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? :lol:
But I'll make sure she's fine, or I'll at least try. :sly:

I'm going to try to get a chapter by either today or Presidents Day (Monday). Most likely on Monday because I got a NASCAR race to watch. ^^

CHAPTER 8 Part 1 of 2

???, 10:30 PM

"I really hope you're ready for this kind of lifestyle again. Especialy with someone else's life on the line."
"Wait....what? Another person's life on the line? What the hell do you mean?"
"Oh, just a little motivation for you to succeed, that's all."
"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HER?"
"Calm down, she's fine.....for now..."

I tried getting up, but then the man just punched me back down, head first. My head throbbing, throat dry, knees burning. I felt like I was dying slowly.

"Don't try anything stupid....I garauntee you'll get what you deserve...night, night, sucker."

Flash of white followed. When I finally opened my eyes again, yet another person grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the door. I looked up and expected anyone else, but Arisu. And there she was.

"How...how the hell did you find me?"
"Thrown into a room, not very secure. I could get out very easly, there were so much openings. I don't know about the cameras though."
"There isn't any light, so I doubt they'll see us."
"Just be quiet, and stand up will you?"
"Fine...."
After a bunch of walking quietly and dodging snoozing henchmen, we finally made it outside.

"Look what I've grabbed, Thomas."

Arisu held up a set of keys. The Mini logo on it glimmered in the light of the moon.

"I know exactly where this car is."
"Won't they find us? It would be pretty obvious."
"The car has a tracker, but we can try to destroy it or something..."
"The car? Or the tracker itself?"
"If your not a mechanic, then we'll have to get rid of the car."
"How come we just can't walk?"
"The police are looking for us, you airhead. Look, here it is."

6910315567_4d5de32bb9.jpg

I don't think she was using any common sense, but I wasn't either.

Sorry for the short chapter, but the next one won't disappoint.

I'm going to try and look for T.Brown in the B-Spec names for the lulz. It's a better use of time than looking for H.Miku, which probably doesn't exist on GT5 anyways. :lol:
And Nascarmanico (I seriously dunno how to spell that so I tried my best :P) this is cereal business, no laughing at dead automobiles!

I'm going to try and look for T.Brown in the B-Spec names for the lulz. It's a better use of time than looking for H.Miku, which probably doesn't exist on GT5 anyways. :lol:
And Nascarmanico (I seriously dunno how to spell that so I tried my best :P) this is cereal business, no laughing at dead automobiles!

Like I told Roj, call me Michelin (my last name :lol:).
Cereal business? I think this guy would like it.
cereal%2Bguy.png

:P

Sorry that there has not been a chapter for a while, school stuff blocking the way. Probably either this weekend or next week the next chapter will be up. ^^

Seriously liking where this is going. I'm glad that there are text based chapters, makes it seem more like a story as well.
Please keep this up 👍

Here's a chapter to ease off the maintenance pains. :dopey:

Chapter 9

2:23 AM

We were a pretty long way from home, it seemed. Arisu was pretty alert while pulling out of the small town, but after surpassing about 100 miles, we let our guard down a little bit and just...well, chilaxeed I guess. I nearly fell asleep when Arisu had started speaking.

"I think I know where these guys are coming from.."
"Uhh....me?"
"Don't worry, it's nothing related to you.....I think."
"Those guys looked awfully familiar......I might have seen them before."
"When was the last time you've saw them?"
"Too long to recall. It goes way back."
"Glad we're on the same page."
"What....what do you mean 'on the same page'?"
"I was into thefts when I was a teenager. I would take half the store without a single trace."
"Well, that's nothing compared to what I did."
"I wasn't done."
"Well..I'm so friggen' sorry."
"You really like interupting people in the middle of their sentences, don't you?"
"I'm too impatient. Guess it's in my genes."
"Ugh....anyways....I didn't just do petty shoplifting, I jacked a few cars to help my uncle get some cash. One day, my dad tried to point my damn uncle in the right direction. He left with a bullet in the head and chest."
"Wow."
"That's probably an understatement. It's much more than a 'wow'."
"Then what am I supposed to say? Cool story bro?"
"Shut up. You're agitating me."
"Fine. Fine. I see how it is."
"Heh, that's what I thought. Get some sleep, your eyes are redder than someone who takes drugs every hour."

6954302561_f70877e48d.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------
May 30th, 2008
Wilmington, CA 11:09 A.M
Right off the PCH

Woke up to the sound of a blaring siren outside, some dude blasting Vincente Fernandez outside, and the smell of dog crap. Very nice. Just another typical day in So Cal. I swore to myself that I needed to get a good car so that it can lead to a good job, and then a good life I guess. I know a few places where I could get an okay car, one that doesn't come with Walmart rims, or one that doesn't break down the minute you drive off. In fact, I know a pretty ghetto place where you can find some hidden treasures, like an Evo for only $10,000, or a Silverado for $5,000. What was that guy's name? Eric? Aric? No...it was probably Enrique-yup, that was it. Enrique Garcia. That guy fixes up cars and sells them for dirt cheap. So I took the bus to east Wilmington and walked an extra 3 miles to a dirt road with a tow truck pulling a Civic and an S10 with rims the size of a monster truck. I went to a crudely made door and banged on it, making a clank sound.
"Quen es?"
"Me.."
"Quen es 'me'?"
"Thomas.."
"I'll be there esse, don't move an inch."

The door opened and a fat man with a Dodgers cap and a beer belly showed up.

"I'm looking for Enrique."
"Hold on, I'll get that foo for you, stay put."

About 2 minutes later, a rather slim man smoking a cigarette showed up, the exact opposite of the man who first showed up. Hell, he even weared an Angels cap!

"Thomas...my man! Que pasa?"
"Nothing much, man. Just looking for a car, something practical or fast, or at least both."
"Foo, yo tiene los dos! Come in!"

He was correct, Enrique did fix up any kinds of car, I even saw a Supra smashed up from the back.

"You lookin' at that Supra huh?"
"Yup, the price when it's done?"
"The price is too much for you, amigo."
"Yeah...sure."

We walked up to a covered area with even more wrecked cars.

"Jose! What the hell are you doing? Why are you putting that body kit on the Fit?"
"It's mine, foo! When I get to buy it, anyways."
"I don't pay you enough, anyways. Ha!"
"Shut up, Enrique! I bust you up!"
"You wish....anyways Tom, here's some cars that you might like. They might have some defects, but they're most likely small. If there's anything big, blame it on Jose."
"This foo's trippen'!"

There were a lot of great cars. But they all were either over my budget or too ghetto. I kept looking and looking until I saw this beauty.

6808193100_6beaa03217.jpg

"Hey! Enrique!"
"Yeah?"
"This one's alright."
"Let's start it up to see if you'll still like it."

I got in the Accord and turned the ignition. The motor came to life and the gauges lighted up.

"You like it even better?"
"How much money?"

10 Freeway
11:03 P.M

Driving down to one of my friends place was a breeze, the car was so smooth on every turn I took. When I neared an exit, a Hummer blocked the road, so I couldn't get on the on-ramp.

6808193938_e92dc5cb32.jpg

I honked a few times, until something strange happened. Some dude came out of the H2 and pointed a gun at me.

"Hey, gimmie some of your money!"

I reversed out of the way and went for the next exit, but I couldn't go through without getting a couple of bullet holes through my car. The guy even tried to throw a hammer at my rear view.
I guess that's how I got to meet my later fate.

Looking good so far. Very good story. 👍 👍 👍
Now when is the next chapter going to come out??

A new chapter will either be during the weekdays, once again, school stuff is blocking the way.
And you can expect probably 2 chapters between March 30-April 7th, spring break. ^^

Last edited:
Mini Chapter #1

Los Angeles, CA
1:45 AM

Natasha, half asleep, was aroused by a phone call. The phone wasn't very loud, but it seemed as an ear piercing scream of a monster. Determined to stop the annoying disturbance, she picked up her Android and slid the screen keys to answer the call.
"Hello?"
"Look out your window for a surprise honey..."
Without a clue what was coming, Natasha looked out the window, still half asleep. She saw no one, only the barren street with her Camaro outside. But that Camaro was the last thing she will ever see, and a loud bang was the last thing she heard, and soon, a pond of blood rested on the floor.

Yeah, sorry for no chapters after a while, I promise that the delays will never ever happen again.
(And my writing has become a little to violent?)

Mini Chapter #1

Yeah, sorry for no chapters after a while, I promise that the delays will never ever happen again.
(And my writing has become a little to violent?)

Yes. You've been playing to much CoD. Lay off.

:lol: I kid. It's what you think of your story. Write it however you want. No one is controlling you.

Good to see some activeness.

I'm busy as hell, but since I've written every chapter in my story, I can just release them when I have the time.

great fanfic, loved the plot development so far with the flashbacks affecting the story. Also great to see a nice selection of cars included as well!

Chapter 10
I woke up to find something was wrong, everything spun at high speeds, crumbling metal was faint but noticeable, and the smell of smoke filled the Mini's small atmosphere.
"Uhm...Arisu?"
She turned around, but something was now completely wrong. Her face was melting and her words were mute. Panicking, I try to get out of the car, but the whole thing melts as if it were in an extreme heat. The handle melted off and revealed a gear shifter knob instead. Extremely confused, I looked around and a flash of white and a huge bang sound could be heard. I went black for a few minutes until I could hear some voices and sirens in the distance. Right when everything was audible, I was in my 86, staring at a fence, or, at least trying to. Looking around me, the glass was shattered and the car was totaled. To my right was a rather riced out Miata that was on fire.

8339922298_b319cc7e22_c.jpg

8339922108_eab6cb1639_c.jpg

"You gotta get him out! Go go!"
Right when those words have went out, the door opened and a safety crew member pulled me out of the trashed 86.
"Can you stand?!"
"Y-yeah, I'm fine."
I struggled to get on my two feet with balance, but with about 20 seconds of getting used to it, I finally managed to walk regularly to the ambulance. The fire team quickly put out the fire raging inside of the Miata, and pulled it's driver out with no harm. The crowd closely watching cheered for the safety of us both. I felt like a NASCAR driver waving at them as they whistled, cheered, and applauded. As I got into the ambulance, the crew checked to see if I was harmed. Of course, nothing was wrong, and I was alright after that incident.

When I exited the Health Center after my examinations and whatnot, I quickly found Arisu with a worried face.
"Hey."
"Oh my god, you're alright!"
She hugged me tight for a couple of seconds. After she let go, she told me what had happened.
"The Miata that was next to you rear ended you into the wall and bounced off into the middle of the track. He forgot to brake and went a bit too late into the corner. The impact was so horrendous, I-I..I started to think you were hurt...and I didn't want to look to see if you got out of the wreck into th-the ambulance. I was too scared to see..the car was all crumpled up from the back and the front.."
"Well..I'm now here just fine and-"
She pushed me back a bit.
"You scared me so much.."
Arisu smiled and giggled.
"So the 86 is gone?"
"What do you think? I have to drive you home, now."
"I don't think I'm going to walk home, am I?"
"Maybe.."
She laughed a bit more, and I couldn't help to smile.

On the way home, I decided to ask the burning question.

8339922492_50b08ce13f_c.jpg

"Arisu?.."
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Do you remember that time when you were a kid and stole cars from your uncle?"
She burst in laughter with a confused face.
"Wh-ahahahahahat?! Where the hell did you get that?!"
"So, it's not true?"
"No?..Bahahaha!"
"It's b-because, you told me when you were once driving in the Mini-"
"Why the hell would I drive a Mini?!"
"So it was just a dream.."
"What are you going on about?"
"I had a dream after I crashed, I guess. I-it all felt so real, people from the gangs back at California were chasing us, we got locked up, we escaped.."
"You're a weirdo, you know that? You're a stupid weirdo. With a large imagination, of course."
"Whatever..I guess I have some really dark dreams."
"....remember your Eclipse back in Los Angeles?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Someone called me that it was getting imported to here. I guess you aren't without a car, after all."
"Really?! That's great!"

The next day, I woke up in my bed to find Arisu staring right at me.
"Ready?"
"OH GOD!"
I fell out of my bed while panicking.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Lock your doors. It's better to be safe than sorry, after all."
"Why are you here?!"
"We're going to Fuji Speedway. You promised we'd go there first thing in the morning after breakfast."
"But I don't have a car."
"The Eclipse."
"The what?"
"Just get out of bed and change. I got some fast food breakfast downstairs we can eat before taking off."

Downstairs, there was some McDonalds to be had. My god, my childhood is coming back, when I used to beg my mom to bring McDonald's for breakfast. Of course, she'd always say no, but on rare occasions, it would be there.
"So yeah, about Fuji...-nom-...there's an FF Challenge going on there. Prize is pretty hefty, and the racing is close. I thought you might like it."
"But I just got out of a wreck, you want me to race today?"
"It's on Saturday. Calm down, we have 2 days until then. Mm, I heard some Hispanic guy with a March won last year, and he's coming back. Watch out for that gu-"
"Pfft. A March, what a terrible car."
"It's really a sleeper, it beat a BMW before."
"I can take it down, no sweat."
Arisu rolled her eyes.
"Hey, since the race is tomorrow, why are we going to Fuji today?"
"A surprise."
"The Eclipse?"
"Mhmm." She took a bite after the confirmation.

Please be honest and give me feedback. ;)
And yes, Arturo is coming back.

Long time no read! :D I had to go back and reread the entire fanfic to reacquaint myself with the story. Totally worth it. 👍 Also that was a pretty trippy moment in the Mini. Is Thomas on drugs and we're just reading the events of his acid trip? :lol:

Also stop killing the GT86! :(

Long time no read! :D I had to go back and reread the entire fanfic to reacquaint myself with the story. Totally worth it. 👍 Also that was a pretty trippy moment in the Mini. Is Thomas on drugs and we're just reading the events of his acid trip? :lol:

Also stop killing the GT86! :(

Nah, he isn't on acid trip. Just a really weird dream ending. xD

And don't worry, there won't be anymore GT86 abuse in this story, as I really like it, too. :)

Nah, he isn't on acid trip. Just a really weird dream ending. xD

And don't worry, there won't be anymore GT86 abuse in this story, as I really like it, too. :)

Good to hear. :D

Also I just caught the chapter with Natasha. Damn. Just damn. :ill:

Latest Posts

Back