• Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 113 comments
Australia
Melbourne
MJTbreww
GTP MJTbreww
Hi GTPlanet,

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/MJTbreww/course/

The long awaited Course Maker is here but it's a little different from what we expected but I'm not gonna complain it's here right? So far I have created 3 tracks. Monza's Old Oval which isn't too special but hey), Special Stage Route 11 (Bit longer than though) and a version of Adelaide circuit that had to be changed due to the makers limitations.
Expect to see more circuits!

image.png

image.png
image.png

If you have any possible suggestions please write them bellow

Last edited:
Great work so far but the Adelaide F1 track is a bit long as well (3.75km roughly). All the best with your future creations. Hope to see many more V8 Supercar based tracks (hint, hint:)).

Great work so far but the Adelaide F1 track is a bit long as well (3.75km roughly). All the best with your future creations. Hope to see many more V8 Supercar based tracks (hint, hint:)).

Thank you, I'm now trying to get them as accurate as possible but of course it's not too easy. My Interlagos is flat and few hundred metres off :/

Hey how can I play your tracks? Keen as to try Phillip Island man! I don't have a tablet either

I send you a friend request, hope to play your tracks soon :)

Hey how can I play your tracks? Keen as to try Phillip Island man! I don't have a tablet either

Due to issues with the course maker app I cannot transfer my data to my psn but once I can I'll report back. Sorry!

Made a slightly modified version of Estoril circuit so it fits in the maker. 47m off
image.png

Still modifications to go!

Last edited:
Is it possibile to build it with the pitboxes closer to Turn 1? That would solve the problem with the back straight.

That would most likely solve thos issues but I will have to rebuild it so I'll be back in 10-20mins

Edit: Attempt 1 ruined the scale. 300m off :/

Edit2: Hmm moving the large pitlane creates issues elsewhere..

@Il_Conte_Sky This will probably be the bedt I can do, I can't do much about the different final "straight"
image.png

Last edited:
If you mean turning around and driving against other cars yes although I sadly cannot share them yet due to a error or bug in the app on iPad Air 1
I think uninstalling and reinstalling the app could solve your problem, it worked the exact same way with my PlayStation App...but I fear you'll lose your current tracks if you do that...

I think uninstalling and reinstalling the app could solve your problem, it worked the exact same way with my PlayStation App...but I fear you'll lose your current tracks if you do that...

I'm pretty sure it would :scared: but I did hear from another member that his iPad air 1 wasn't working either but on a different iPad it was.

If you mean turning around and driving against other cars yes although I sadly cannot share them yet due to a error or bug in the app on iPad Air 1

Well I meant creating the track going counterclockwise. (Oval) your oval track looks like its going clockwise.

Well I meant creating the track going counterclockwise. (Oval) your oval track looks like its going clockwise.

Oh I see my bad, umm I don't know if there is a reverse option but ovals are very easy to make in the course creator so making one backwards would take no time!

@Barra333 I had a quick go at an updated Interlagos, some corners are off due to how corners cannot bend on certain ways or get to close to each other. Ahh the scale is off by a bit Cough* 300m
image.png

Last edited:
Great, i would really like to try them, sended you FR

I've got 13 friend requests now haha and all I can say sadly is that I cannot share them yet once this issue with my iPad/App is resolved I will accept those requests so you can all download the tracks. As of now though I cannot share them sorry I would of I could!

Back