Thomas2012's Track Workshop | Gone Fishin'

• Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 113 comments
Hi GTPlanet,

The long awaited Course Maker is here but it's a little different from what we expected but I'm not gonna complain it's here right? So far I have created 3 tracks. Monza's Old Oval which isn't too special but hey), Special Stage Route 11 (Bit longer than though) and a version of Adelaide circuit that had to be changed due to the makers limitations.
Expect to see more circuits!

View attachment 454174
View attachment 454171 View attachment 454173

If you have any possible suggestions please write them bellow
Can u make singapore track

Hello Thomas, can i ask you to make the Slovakia ring for me? I would do it myself but i have only droid devices (not even sure if compatible) and there is a delay in putting this TPE on in the google store so you would help me alot if you did this track. Or all of the 6 layouts possible. I would provide you pics if needed, just tell me if you're interrested in doing this, thanks in advance.

PS: if i get the app i'll let you know that you dont need to do it.

PS2: this track is completely flat with only 4 bumps on it so if created it would be almost 100% remade even full flat.

PS3: i guess there shouldn't be an issue with tight corners or parts of track laying too close to each other ;)

Edit: app is out on androids so no need to do this, thanks anyway

Last edited:
Bilsterberg
Hungaroring
Imola new version
Adancata Motorpark, those would be my top tracks that I would like to get my hands on, if it would be possible somehow

Hi GTPlanet,

The long awaited Course Maker is here but it's a little different from what we expected but I'm not gonna complain it's here right? So far I have created 3 tracks. Monza's Old Oval which isn't too special but hey), Special Stage Route 11 (Bit longer than though) and a version of Adelaide circuit that had to be changed due to the makers limitations.
Expect to see more circuits!

View attachment 454174
View attachment 454171 View attachment 454173

If you have any possible suggestions please write them bellow

Due to issues with the course maker app I cannot transfer my data to my psn but once I can I'll report back. Sorry!

Made a slightly modified version of Estoril circuit so it fits in the maker. 47m off
View attachment 454352

Still modifications to go!

Looks great...FR sent. Cheers

Great work Thomas2012, I just about managed a botched version of Hampton Downs (New Zealand), then called it a night. You certainly have your work cut out for you! I'm inspired... going to have a crack at the old, faster, Silverstone circuit (early '80s).

@alex1369 I had a quick go at Valencia, it is 50m short sadly probably due to a part slightly changed due to corners being too close.
image.png

There's a lot of requests so I'll try and get through a few.

Hey Thomas thanks for trying, no need to do the circuits in a rush. Take your time to make it perfect with kerbs and elevations...
Oh and do the Istanbul track

Hey Thomas thanks for trying, no need to do the circuits in a rush. Take your time to make it perfect with kerbs and elevations...
Oh and do the Istanbul track

I feel bad because I cannot share these yet, I have contacted PD and so far their response hasn't been very helpful. I've got around 29 friend requests and each person wants these tracks and I hope I can hand these out as soon as I can so apologies for the wait.

Hey Thomas I downloaded some of your tracks and they're perfect :)
But I didn't find estoril yet.. Still working on it ?
Why about Philip island mate ?
Thx for the nice tracks and greetings from Germany

Hey Thomas I downloaded some of your tracks and they're perfect :)
But I didn't find estoril yet.. Still working on it ?
Why about Philip island mate ?
Thx for the nice tracks and greetings from Germany

None of those are my tracks, credit is due to those makers though.

I'm still waiting for my app to fix so I can transfer them, I'm really sorry about the delay. I've had some contact with PD about it and they're still trying to help me since their past few responses haven't helped. :/ sorry again

PEOPLE
YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO GET THE TRACKS. THERE ITS AN EASY WAY JUST LOOK IT UP IN THE FORUM. First topic !! :)

You have to use the Eifel Flat track then click on Reference Image. The pick the shot that's saved to your device.

I can't sign in to upload my tracks right now. Anyone else having this issue?

I have tracks from the Northwest of the US, if anyone is interested in those (Pir, pacific raceway, oregon raceway)

Thomas are you able to share your tracks so i can download and not send a Friend Request then can you link ur Gran turismo account to ur tracks to download

Thomas are you able to share your tracks so i can download and not send a Friend Request then can you link ur Gran turismo account to ur tracks to download

I would if I could MightyMurph but my app won't let me transfer tracks due to an issue of some sorts, I have spoken to someone at PD and they are trying to help me out. I'm really sorry to everyone that wants a copy of my tracks :( it's a massive pain for me.

A message to everyone,
Extremely annoyingly I cannot share my tracks yet due to my app not letting me transfer tracks to my PSN because it gets stuck on this screen:
image.png

On a few occasions it has actually made it to the login screen then it freezes. I want to get this problem fixed ASAP so I can hand out my tracks to everyone who wants them. But for not I cannot and I'm sorry about that. I have contacted GT and their responss haven't been too helpful but hopefully they will find the issue.

But how can I upload an image to use it as a base for my next track?
Go to Eifel Flat and click on Reference Image. From there the app will access your photos and you can select a photo from your tablet or whatever you use.

I've been trying to use reference images I downloaded on my tablet, but every time I try to use them, the app crashes. Am I doing something wrong?

To all those waiting, I finally fixed my issue and I will begin uploading tracks now!

I will have Estoril up for share!

Edit: I will update this thread everytime a track has been uploaded and to avoid double posting even though I think it's allowed in this thread since it's mine I'll edit my posts.

Rome, Special Stage Route 11, Valencia and Phillip Island are all up now!

I feel as if Adelaide isn't up to a good enough standard so I will be redoing it.

Last edited:
Back