Those UCD cars that made you scream "YEESS!!"

• Thread starter Nlmkiii
  • 66 comments
Loxx101
So I finished up some racing and headed to the UCD to see what random rarities I could get my grubby mitts on, and sat in there I see the Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept Car! At 1.5mill it is a big amount to throw in to a road car, but by lord do I love it. Incredible handling, speed, looks, and wow factor.

What cars have given you that funny "omg yes!" feeling as you snapped them up from the UCD?

Honda S600. I had the S500, S800, and S2000. But the S600 just wouldn't pop. I even tried to get one in the trading forum with no luck. Finally last night it popped and I think I actually yelled "YES!".

Now I'm looking for the S800 race car, but not as important as the set of stock models.

I got this:

azur1.jpg

It's one of the cars that i love and I already got the Road Car, but when i saw this one by almost 1 million, I bought it right away.
I tunned it up, almost 500Cv, and even with soft racing tires, it only likes drifting...

Hm. Yellowbird, Nomad, some others I can't think of. There's been several times where I've looked in the UCD and said "YOINK!" on something cool.

Saw the XJ220 and the XJ220 LM race car in the UCD at the same time, and I had JUST enough money to buy both.
Other highlights include the Nissan R390 road car (beautiful) and the Dodge Charger (my favourite car ever)

Yellowbird and the Ruf BTR. Don't know if they're that rare but I love an old Porsche and I guess an old Ruf is even better.

Camaro IROC Z Concept and Buick GNX
Long live General Motors!

Also the Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe spawned in my UCD so I couldn't help but pick up this useless but cute little car. Fun racing online and having people laugh at me :lol:

Looked in earlier and the Mclaren GTR, the Toyota GT1, the Diablo racer and the Lister Storm was there. Not enough cash to buy them all so it's decisions, decsions, decsions. Oh, and a Volvo estate 👍

I haven't yelled YESS to any car I've seen in UCD, because so far everyhting I've seen there have been s...... I'd love to see that Tommy Kaira there. That would make me yell YESS.

M5 '08 was one of those YESS moments as it was my first proper car and I loved it.

Back