Those UCD cars that made you scream "YEESS!!"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nlmkiii
  • 66 comments
  • 7,327 views
Messages
73
Messages
Loxx101
So I finished up some racing and headed to the UCD to see what random rarities I could get my grubby mitts on, and sat in there I see the Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept Car! At 1.5mill it is a big amount to throw in to a road car, but by lord do I love it. Incredible handling, speed, looks, and wow factor.

What cars have given you that funny "omg yes!" feeling as you snapped them up from the UCD?
 
NSX LM Prototype, FGT !!!!, Golf I, that's about it for the moment.
 
Jaguar XJ220, Aston-Martin V8 Vantage
 
Honda S600. I had the S500, S800, and S2000. But the S600 just wouldn't pop. I even tried to get one in the trading forum with no luck. Finally last night it popped and I think I actually yelled "YES!".

Now I'm looking for the S800 race car, but not as important as the set of stock models.
 
Bentley speed 8 and the Toyota gt-one for me, I was jumping round my room for quite a while when i saw those babies.
 
Escort Rally Car.
205 Rally Car.
 
Toyota GT-One - 4 hours
Castrol Tom's Supra '00 - 8 hours

They're both well worth their waits.
 
Oreca Viper, R8 LMS, the Le Mans cars
 
I got this:

azur1.jpg


It's one of the cars that i love and I already got the Road Car, but when i saw this one by almost 1 million, I bought it right away.
I tunned it up, almost 500Cv, and even with soft racing tires, it only likes drifting...
 
Pescarolo C60 Hybride, Corvette Z06 C2 Race car.
 
The only cars I really jumped for when I saw them in the dealership is the Bora VR6 (because that's the car i own) and the MK1 GTI.
 
SVT cobra, I love mustangs :) and still have only seen it in the UCD just one time and grabbed it.
 
Hm. Yellowbird, Nomad, some others I can't think of. There's been several times where I've looked in the UCD and said "YOINK!" on something cool.
 
Saw the XJ220 and the XJ220 LM race car in the UCD at the same time, and I had JUST enough money to buy both.
Other highlights include the Nissan R390 road car (beautiful) and the Dodge Charger (my favourite car ever)
 
Evo GSR, Evo II GSR, Evo III GSR, Evo IV GSR, Evo V GSR, Evo VI GSR, Evo VII GSR, Evo VIII GSR and Subaru Impreza 22B :)
 
Spoon Integra Type-R
Spoon Civic Type-R
CR-X SiR
Evo 2
Evo 3
 
Yellowbird and the Ruf BTR. Don't know if they're that rare but I love an old Porsche and I guess an old Ruf is even better.
 
Camaro IROC Z Concept and Buick GNX
Long live General Motors!

Also the Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe spawned in my UCD so I couldn't help but pick up this useless but cute little car. Fun racing online and having people laugh at me :lol:
 
The FGT and the Vauxhall Astra DTM '00, I'm waiting for this car for like 10 hours >_>
 
Looked in earlier and the Mclaren GTR, the Toyota GT1, the Diablo racer and the Lister Storm was there. Not enough cash to buy them all so it's decisions, decsions, decsions. Oh, and a Volvo estate 👍
 
I haven't yelled YESS to any car I've seen in UCD, because so far everyhting I've seen there have been s...... I'd love to see that Tommy Kaira there. That would make me yell YESS.

M5 '08 was one of those YESS moments as it was my first proper car and I loved it.
 
Back