Those UCD cars that made you scream "YEESS!!"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nlmkiii
  • 66 comments
  • 7,327 views
I got a Xanavi Nissan R 34 Super GT car today, from 2003. Could not get the Panoz GTR-1 and the Takata NSX also from 2003 because of cash problems.
 
I'm glad I found the Tommykaira ZZ-II and the DC2 Integra Type R but neither are that uncommon. There's others I've seen, like the Bentley Speed 8, but they're way too expensive
 
I'm on a killing spree, i'm gonna hunt them all down! I printed a list of all cars and collecting them has begun!
 
Toyota gt-one for me. I got it to pop up and was short about 650k. Managed to sell some cars I never use and do some last minute grinding to get just enough credits to buy it.
 
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92

Much love
 
Still Waiting on the Bentley Speed 8 to turn up :grumpy:

Got 12million cr sitting here burning a hole in my Virtual Pockets :lol:

Bloody thing :yuck:
 
Still Waiting on the Bentley Speed 8 to turn up :grumpy:

Got 12million cr sitting here burning a hole in my Virtual Pockets :lol:

Bloody thing :yuck:

Why not put an advert up in GT5 marketplace..??
 
I spent about 7 hours last refreshing the UCD while doing some work.

So when it finally happens, when the NSX LM Prototype Road Car appears, I think I'm going to have a moment of yelling yes.
 
Why not put an advert up in GT5 marketplace..??

Ive put 3 Ads for 3 Cars had maybe one Person intrested .

Got a Spare Carbon X2010 to Swop for it . Its the only Group C car i'm after as i've got all the Others

When I found the R89c I did yell rather a lot though :lol:

Jaguar XJ-9LM made me run round the room like a Headless Chicken , had to sell 20 Cars at least to scrape together the CR for that one though .

Now got wads of CR and no Bentley 8 has turned up so far .
 
FTO Super Touring Car

Seen it once when I had just bought a 458 to do the Aspec Ferrari race. Was quite angry.

Then it appeared again after I had farmed the life out of 5 million credits. Of course I bought it instantly while messaging everyone who I had on lookout for one that I had just got it myself :D
 
My Tom's X540 Chaser is the only thing thats really gave me that YES factor
 
I've had a lot of rarities walk in my UCD (I started out with the Nomad Diablo in it, and almost threw my controller across the room in rage), but I was praising the lord when I got a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack. I plan on putting a silver chrome chip on it and savoring the pure display of muscle.

Also, earlier today, a Corvette Z06 Racecar (C2) was in my UCD, but I was level 19 and needed about 200,000 more credits to get it. I went and did the NASCAR Seasonal Event, and used the max amount of times I could go back to the race menu before the C2 would be cycled out of the UCD. I scraped together a 5th place finish, and earned just enough exp. and cr. to rank up and buy it.
 
When I found a midnight purple pearl and mnp 3 car at the same time
 
I was manually recycling the UCD for about 5 hours last night picking up a few rarities along the way, but i finally got what I was looking for, the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM. I passed that up in the first week of GT5 thinking I'll see it again soon enough. Hah, little did I know. Over 1000 'days' later it shows itself again.
Fair warning, if you see it, buy it when you can !!
My next challenge is a Chaparral 2J. I've seen it 3 or 4 times, but never having the 'readies' when needed. I'm ready now though.. 👍 .. hmmm.. unless it appears on one of my 'auxiliary' accounts. 👎
I'm using the save/restore game 'feature' to get most of the expensive cars, and despite what some people may say - that it is playing against the nature of the game - I'm having a great time juggling the buying and gifting over a few separate accounts. It sure beats the prospects of doing 1484 races at Indy in the American Championship - 7420 laps people :yuck: 97 hours by my rough calculation. 👎
 
I would love the Alfa 155 DTM to show up, that would be an awesome moment!

Just had a Golf mk1 show up, my brother just about passed out from excitement!
 
I feel bad that I passed the FTO up twice already >.<
 
Viper GTS-R Concept
NSX-R LM Concept
Supra RZ
Cobra-R!

I'm most glad to have the GTS-R Concept, doesn't seem to be many of them around and they hang every bit as much as any other Viper. I think they're quicker than the ACR but don't have the top end as mine seems to top out at 235mph. I'm on the hunt for another GTS-R just to keep stock at 500hp.
 
Toyota GT-One race car
Nomad Diablo

Passed on the nomad the first time I saw it, couldn't pass it up the second time.:)
 
Lets see. The cars that I didn't hesitate to buy, because I love the cars soooooo much were:

~ Nissan 240Z
~ Nissan 280Z
~ RUF CTR2 '96 (Quickly painted "French Blue" to look like the sky blue from GT2. So many memories with this car)
~ Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
~ Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '94
~ Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
 
Holden SS Commodore.
Holden Monaro.
RUF Yellowbird.
 
Was the FGT, NSX R Prototype LM Road Car, and Scion xB (don't ask).

Will be that damn NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version, if I ever see it again.
 
Nomad diablo, but had to pass as it was avalible very early in-game (where I had 3 cars and 100,000cr.)

Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98. It's probably not too rare, but 38,000cr. for a race car is very reasonable indeed, and it was enough for my b-spec driver to win the japanese 90's race.
 
buick-grand-national-fast.jpg


(Sry, have no ingame picture of it)
 
Back