Those UCD cars that made you scream "YEESS!!"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nlmkiii
  • 66 comments
  • 7,327 views
The Saleen S7 and the M3 CSL. I've been wanting those since I got the game.
 
Any Rally Car that comes round, trouble is I never have enough credits to buy them half the time, I blame my B-spec and having to tune the car up so much so they win. Leaving me nothing to buy cars I like.
 
Caterham Fireblade, was so happy when it showed up.

Then I drove it for a couple laps :indiff:
 
Evo GSR, Evo II GSR, Evo III GSR, Evo IV GSR, Evo V GSR, Evo VI GSR, Evo VII GSR, Evo VIII GSR and Subaru Impreza 22B :)

It was going great till we hit the scooby.......;)

Similar list to me, I do have scoobies too.

I also am a sucker for anything classic muscle or classic Japan.


Grab a Galant VR4 when they come up. Pretty fun, Evo in sheeps clothes.
 
Daihatsu Midget...

Seriously it was so funny when I first saw it in Gran Turismo 2 then got to try it out and laugh at it's acceleration. Now in GT5 there's more cars around the same horsepower, it's great seeing them for the first time!
 
Back