Thread closed

Brother, you talking about the following menu: Notifications > Notifications. Indeed, they do clear itself after reading.
What I was talking is about: Notifications > Invitations. They remain there. Check it out.

That certainly seems a bit easier. I'll have to keep that in mind.

18219533170_312847763a_c.jpg

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring Sprint by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. flatspunout - Confirmed
  2. austindecker - Confirmed
  3. dpinho1975 - Confirmed
  4. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  5. Waldron95
  6. serge_1919 - Confirmed
  7. Mightymopar - Confirmed
  8. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  9. Somebodyshootme
  10. Wardenclyffe
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure

Last edited:
I really appreciate you hanging with this until I actually understood. Many thanks!
We here to help each other. :cheers:

BTW, I wish to say thank you to all SNAIL members.

When I started here in 2013 I used to believe that every braking point was my opportunity to make a "great" pass. Of coarse it doesn't work that way. I learned by the hardest way: with a lot probation.:banghead:

I'm bringing this because I had a few random multiplayer races tonight and I was at my best and clean racing among the "16 y/o Mario Kart" drivers. That just means that doesn't matter "where" you race but "how" you race.
Thank you guys for all probations I've got! I'm a cleaner driver now and still have "tons" to improve.

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring Sprint by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. flatspunout
  3. dpinho1975
  5. Waldron95
  6. serge_1919
  8. Lessenjr
  9. Somebodyshootme
  10. Wardenclyffe
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure
Confirmed

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

1. flatspunout
  3. dpinho1975
  5. Waldron95
  6. serge_1919
  8. Lessenjr
  9. Somebodyshootme
  10. Wardenclyffe

Confirmed

Was that a solid lap for you @austindeckerGT5 ? I shaved another half-second off my best. My setup is better than it was last week, but it's still a bit weird when I try to aggressively set the car into a corner. If I'm smooth and decel appropriately, it's fine; but I feel I'm giving up a bit on entry. If I drive in a little harder it initially seems like it wants to go, but it'll transition into understeer for just a moment. Then it seems like the fronts grab again and everything is fine, but that hurts momentum...

Was that a solid lap for you @austindeckerGT5 ? I shaved another half-second off my best. My setup is better than it was last week, but it's still a bit weird when I try to aggressively set the car into a corner. If I'm smooth and decel appropriately, it's fine; but I feel I'm giving up a bit on entry. If I drive in a little harder it initially seems like it wants to go, but it'll transition into understeer for just a moment. Then it seems like the fronts grab again and everything is fine, but that hurts momentum...
I was down to around 1:34.500's last night but today it feels a little different. Same thing that you were saying about the slight understeer but if I push it harder it almost wants to drift into a donut haha.

I was down to around 1:34.500's last night but today it feels a little different. Same thing that you were saying about the slight understeer but if I push it harder it almost wants to drift into a donut haha.

What's your setup like? Ive already turned off my system and I don't have mine written down or I'd post mine. I know that I stiffened up my front springs and sway which helped tremendously with stability and I think improved overall handling as well. It just seems to lose the nose a tad and I'm not sure where to go with that...

Think Nessel, think... load transfer... what's it doing?... hmmm

What's your setup like? Ive already turned off my system and I don't have mine written down or I'd post mine. I know that I stiffened up my front springs and sway which helped tremendously with stability and I think improved overall handling as well. It just seems to lose the nose a tad and I'm not sure where to go with that...

Think Nessel, think... load transfer... what's it doing?... hmmm
Not looking at my setup right now but I know I softened it up a bit here and there then made slow bumps a little more stiff in rear.

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

5. Waldron95 - @Waldron95
  8. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  9. Somebodyshootme - @miata13B
  10. Wardenclyffe - @Wardenclyffe

After a couple hours of testing, Here is what my current setup is for this week's race at Nurburgring Sprint. Was running low 1:34's with this set up. Again, I don't claim to be a tuner and I'm sure it can be better,

Additionally, if anyone would like the MS Excel version of this for their own use, let me know. Would love to see what others are tuning to compare notes.

18527694132_13c5af955e_o.png

Last edited:
After a couple hours of testing, Here is what my current setup is for this week's race at Nurburgring Sprint. Was running low 1:34's with this set up. Again, I don't claim to be a tuner and I'm sure it can be better,

Additionally, if anyone would like the MS Excel version of this for their own use, let me know. Would love to see what others are tuning to compare notes.

18527694132_13c5af955e_o.png

I would absolutely love to have that spreadsheet please! :)

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

Race day weather report

Race 1 - 9:00am - Clear Skies
Race 2 - 2:00pm - Clear Skies
Race 3 - 7:00pm - Clear Skies

5. Waldron95 - @Waldron95
  8. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  9. Somebodyshootme - @miata13B
  10. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed

Last edited:

Nurburgring Sprint

Race Length - 15 Laps

Race day weather report

Race 1 - 9:00am - Clear Skies
Race 2 - 2:00pm - Clear Skies
Race 3 - 7:00pm - Clear Skies

5. Waldron95 - Confirmed
  8. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  9. Somebodyshootme - Confirmed
  10. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed

Last edited:
Back