• 266 comments
Smugness mode = tongue in cheek, love this thread
Level = 50
Driver rating = B, Sportsmanship Rating = S
Campaign = 100%
Every car available, each with the same, self styled custom livery
Full £20,000,000 credits
Full 99,999 mileage points
16 out of 20 achievements, (log ons, poles, wins and fastest laps still to fully complete)
This game has taken over my life... This is probably the best/furthest I have ever got in a GT game. And there's more to come.
To all my fellow racers, clean racing and peace.
p.s. I've had a drink!

Quick, look! Before it's gone! Because it will be! :D
Top 10 in Asia, US and EU :sly:

IMG_20180429_112413.jpg
IMG_20180429_112725.jpg
IMG_20180429_112854.jpg

Currently in the best form of my GT career!

Last 6 races I finished 1st, fastest lap and clean race each time. Never started from pole.

Dragon Trail Gr.4 daily race, last 3 races I met the same person in the top 3 each time. On the final race at the last corner I drafted him then outbraked to take the lead. He lost his temper and tried to barge me out of the way, and ended up giving himself a penalty and spinning out. From 1st to 2nd to last, karma!

My first post in here a few weeks ago was about my first win after 57 races, which was a big deal to me, lol. Yesterday was the first time I raced in Sport Mode since then and I picked up 2 more wins at Dragon Trail Gr.4 Race B!

5 races there yesterday. 2 wins, 2 second place and one 10th place on my last race of the night which was the only one I messed up bad on (bus stop). Hopefully it didn’t hurt my DR as much as the others helped! (edit: I only lost a little over 100 DR for the 10th place finish!)

Last edited:
I entered Race C the other day which was Gr.1 at Maggiorre GP, and for some reason I got placed in a room that was around half A & A+ drivers, and I'm a mid-level B/S driver at the moment. I qualified 11th and finished 8th, which I wasn't too excited about, but when I checked the stats site I still gained 807 points I'm assuming because of the strength of the other drivers in the lobby.

This was awesome and I'm still congratulating myself, lol.

The good: Today I made level 40, got my 50th (and 51st) Fastest Laps, my 30th Pole Position, and 47th win, in 432 races over 94 days logged in. The black lining to the cloud of happiness? I got cheated out of two wins by drivers that repeatedly bashed into me and one purposely ran me into the pit wall at the finish to make me get a penalty and the system dropped my Sportsmanship rating to C due to absolutely no fault of my own other than going wide on one turn and incurring a time penalty.

Yesterday was a very good day. Just checking my stats before the daily race refresh. Still top 10 in the RCZ on Alsace! Booyah!

Plus went back to DR A, up 5k to 33k.

PS_Messages_20180522_072142.jpg

Screenshot_20180528-124856_ColorNote.jpg

Screenshot_20180528-124916_ColorNote.jpg

Screenshot_20180528-124923_ColorNote.jpg

Interlagos continues to love me as much as I love it. Got four poles and two wins last night to put my win total at 26 and put my poles up to 16.

Of my 26 sport mode wins, 18 have come at Interlagos. (69.23% of my total wins).

Interlagos Wins

Gr1 - 2
Gr2 - 0
Gr3 - 7
Gr4 - 7
GrB - N/A (There hasn't been an event for this yet)
GrX one make races - 2
GrN one make races - 0

So far we have only seen Gr2 in a FiA race. Hoping it will be a daily race soon so I can extend my different group wins.

--

Overall wins

Gr1 - 3
Gr2 - 1
Gr3 - 10
Gr4 - 8
GrB - 0
GrX - 2
GrN - 2

Last edited:
I was extremely pleased ( and surprised ) to get a win with the super-slippery Porsche over the weekend. First place was clearly faster than me, but fell to the pressure I was applying. He went off course, I passed him, and then he started making a bunch of errors. Not an easy win, but I did end up with a cushion of about 7 seconds. I think he was angry, he left as soon as the race was over.

Seriously though, whose idea was it to have this car on SH tires?

upload_2018-5-28_12-33-44.png

Went full ham and clocked a sub-1 minute at both Interlagos and Dragon Trail Gardens II with the Tomahawk X in GT League
Exact lap time at Interlagos was 59.537, while the optimal was a 58.9xx
Dragon Trail time I can't remember

Pulled a magical qualy time yesterday between races and took 8th at the end of the day in daily B in the America region. Also took 2nd in daily A on monday.

Both came as a surprise, looks like I ve been getting better:D
Screenshot_20180629-100254.png

Well, this will be a different kind of self- congratulation:

I finally did it!

I think I'm the first player who INTENTIONALLY destroyed his DR from 56k to 15k!!! (It took me almost 3 hours by the way)

Why?

- I'm tired of giving so much effort into qualy time before start racing. In the top lobbys you need to get about a top 50 EU time to have a decent starting position. Sometimes it took me over 60 min to get there. But now I want just jump into the races.

- I gained that much DR with assists on. I want to drive from now on without them. No matter how you look at it, its kind of cheating. Not to others, but to yourself.

And because this points would lead me to ending in last positions at A+ level, I chosed to start again in sport mode and this time without stupid DR pressuring myself

I held the #1 qualifying spot in the C race at Tokyo Central Outer Loop for over an hour last Thursday. I entered the race with a nice 2 second gap to second place. Then that server bug hit me and I got disconnected. I felt a little better about it 24 hours later when I realized I was 39th overall in the Americas. Best qualifying result ever, for me. Pay no attention to the other results in this pic. :lol: And yes, I love having many many windows open at the same time.

eePzTgZU-EddTVRypzG-DvpvOY8hNPcRPsD3YP_CkVJuBStvbpIqpi4seItsc6NfzdZrFBNsY4lshWJWXP7Jzjz1Fs5xu0jdH6XFrUKmRYosfei1_puaLsV-5_Xq8IxOJg_2ZUZtRiFDXawyw3pe4jnEU5pdMVs5ws1Rmpuq-q1ihz_5Ru8v8Y4wfdhse1TolGzl9MZAsx0g5mZ-zFp199LutJ5Q9Jl2anaoypCcwQu9XqFiFMMiMAt9e7fezjomw8JBWqQZHrDHBwt5DuguTkjCTlnCjlr_jnOuBbzcjt3wmHU7uzs5y1ai9PWpqWFjdQFK6_QbATTnR31eK4vmO0qeVkEVSqT7LgCZG9AuyGV6knMfmu0miK28_rgjDpbllJKOdfp9F6q411WXWXVbsqUVyF3QA7g2QlXKX9Nxbyvl05p_GI0rQJOv5deZPnbhpWdiHwNImUepdTLW4lCnE3-YFT8VnS4PbeALAc6CVz6gcQNSQAe8FjEcy2evLNFp6q25l1ki70rHQzOm-NL8VfLLRvCyuPSybVy8U1FC7MZcBULhdlbOBG8TSv_ZI1G3Vvkv8_fOe9NQIqLFXD9WvXXjb7FnYtWpYPjR7qM=w1629-h916-no

Finally got to my 100 win total. It took me 800+ races, to get there. I'd say that probably two thirds of my wins came at the daily A One Make race. Not sure what that says.
Anyways, what I'm most proud of is that I did it using just two thumbs. No wheel. No triggers. Just the old X and square buttons. My point is that you can have a decent amount of success on a budget.

Last edited:
Finally got to my 100 win total. It took me 800+ races, to get there. I'd say that probably two thirds of my wins came at the daily A One Make race. Not sure what that says.
Anyways, what I'm most proud of is that I did it using just two thumbs. No wheel. No triggers. Just the old X and square buttons. The point is that you can have a decent amount of success on a budget.
Congratulations! :cheers:

Winning mostly in daily A means you are most likely better at managing the car weight transfer and smoother. Also you may struggle adapting to faster cars and corner entry/exits speeds. That is what I can read out of it without knowing you, just because that is what it is needed to be fast in N cars. Hope it helps :D

Congratulations! :cheers:

Winning mostly in daily A means you are most likely better at managing the car weight transfer and smoother. Also you may struggle adapting to faster cars and corner entry/exits speeds. That is what I can read out of it without knowing you, just because that is what it is needed to be fast in N cars. Hope it helps :D
Thank you for your input. I think what you're saying is very accurate. I've always been very good at detecting the slightest yaw movement, and making quick adjustments. You're also right that I struggle with corner entry in cars faster that GR3. Good analysis. 👍

Anyways, what I'm most proud of is that I did it using just two thumbs. No wheel. No triggers. Just the old X and square buttons. My point is that you can have a decent amount of success on a budget.

Congratulations! I'm hopeful to be there someday:gtpflag:

Currently at 33 so I'm about a third of the way there!

Congratulations! I'm hopeful to be there someday:gtpflag:

Currently at 33 so I'm about a third of the way there!

Not far behind you, I have 31 wins and my post of self congratulation today is my last race on Blue Moon Bay yesterday.

Started 8th on the grid in a Love Live livery Lancer and it was mixed rank lobby of all grades and managed to complete the race without any penalties incurred and stole win 31 on the start/finish straight drag having worked up to 3rd place.

Will be a win I remember for some time.

My 2nd win, in 15 races, came today in the Mount Panorama Daily race! :cheers:

64757616_10219440981672892_79991098713309184_o.jpg

Started at pole, using the racing Lancer Evo, and defended it till the end, plus a fastest lap.

Here is the first lap from my POV and occasionally from the second driver's POV.

Latest Posts

Back