Thread of moderate smugness and self congratulation

• Thread starter Renrag39
  • 266 comments
Just received the ''Record number of races'' trophy. Now all I need is to reach the Level 50 to get my first ever Platinum Trophy.

701469-72edcdee45b43725c672f4db2fe24003.jpg

Attachments

• 20180316_163413.jpg
    20180316_163413.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 12
DR S and A race.
Starting from 6th in a Porsche in the Manufacturers Cup at BLUE MOON!

If you like a thrilling race, watch until the end!!!

I got a second place!!! Out of fuel meters before the finish line and trying to save for the last laps! I can’t even say how anxious I was!

Last edited:
muz
Gone 7 clean races in a row whilst still gaining dr. Can i get to 15?

Nice, my record is also 7. I think the only way I’ll get 15 is if I manage a fast enough Q time on race A and hold the lead for 15 races. Alternatively don’t qualify and sit at the back for 7 races. But that will cripple my DR

Now over 60,000 DR, probably only for a short time.

My DR is very varied based on what cars I drive. I'm more like a low A for Group 3 cars, but I'm definitely worthy of my DR for slower one-make vehicles.

I’m like that too, but the other way around. I don’t usually like the productions cars and I usually do well on Gr.1 races.

Last edited:
DR S and A race.
Starting from 6th in a Porsche in the Manufacturers Cup at BLUE MOON!

If you like a thrilling race, watch until the end!!!

I got a second place!!! Out of fuel meters before the finish line and trying to save for the last laps! I can’t even say how anxious I was!

This was a fun race, well done with the Porsche! Fuel is always a sketchy thing on Blue Moon. You always need way more than that little white dot indicator if you plan on pushing hard the 2nd half of the race. I'm always tweaking my shift patterns too.

I got up to 22 consecutive clean races the other day (my contribution to this thread). Broke the streak on the Blue Moon Daily, same day as Nando's FIA vid, but a bit earlier in the day.

Got to 9 clean races then braved suzuka with a patchy q time about a second off my best in gp4. Back to 0 now! British guy called "what what"decided that my back bumper was a better brake than his own. So frustrating but my own fault for trying a gp4 race at suzuka. Still sr99 and now going to get that dr up!

Finally made it to DR-S level today after running 6 races at Suzuka Race daily C with no pit-stop using the Aston Martin or Jaguar F-Type to get me over the final hurdle.
I must now be one of the slowest DR-S drivers out there, but the last few weeks I've been driving car + track combo that I'm comfortable with (or avoiding certain cars/tracks).

DR-S.jpg

DR-S SR-S.jpg

I think the first ~30 days were the OP Megane days and really struggled during that phase; but things definitely worked out better afterwards.
Overall I'll say there is hope for many of you drivers out there as I've somehow managed to get to DR-S. Otherwise, maybe some of you EU drivers need to make an account in the Asia region!

First race in Sport mode (just got PS+), first pole and first win. :cheers:
Anyone else scored this triplet?

29351884_10215868261557122_2298864044958996105_o.jpg

Gr.4 at Big Willow, a punishing course. Top tens where scoring 1:15:xxx while my pole was worth 1:18:3xx, and I ran an average race pace of about 1:22, quite slower due to leaving the track in two occasions. Of course a guy rammed me, but karma striked back and he messed up later at the end of the last sweeper, the speed trap of the track, and I managed to regain the first position and keep it till the end.

Just a question. On the penalty column (rightmost) the red dot means I got penalised or not? I don't remember a penalty during the match.

Back