Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

• Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
Hello!
Just browsing this amazing thread and wondering if it's still alive and kicking!
If so I am starting a 300 mph tune for a Supra RZ and wondered what there is to beat!
Thanks
-Carlstone13-
(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, mobiles are hard!)

There's a link to the leaderboard in the first post of this thread but since the maintainer, @Dark Elite, hasn't been on in over two years I'd think it's no longer being maintained. Good luck with your tune and remember, wheelies don't count!

Hello!
Just browsing this amazing thread and wondering if it's still alive and kicking!
If so I am starting a 300 mph tune for a Supra RZ and wondered what there is to beat!
Thanks
-Carlstone13-
(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, mobiles are hard!)
From the leaderboard:
353 mcsqueegy Supra RZ 307.10 9/25/2008

Good luck ;)

Thanks a lot guys, And yes I read the rules, no wheelies, got it!
Hopefully I'll be able to stick around, if others do too :)

I appear to be hitting a wall at 300.66mph, I'm taking a break for today.
-Carlstone13-

Well, I couldn't stop! would adding a wing and setting down force to minimum be better than the stock aero package? Might try it, it's worth a try!
-Carlstone13-

Well, I couldn't stop! would adding a wing and setting down force to minimum be better than the stock aero package? Might try it, it's worth a try!
-Carlstone13-
Set the rear downforce to maximum, that tends to work better for roadcars. 👍

Not necessarily, since we're trying to avoid wheelies ;)
You are correct. The idea is to set the front downforce to minimum, then set the rear downforce to the most that you can without the front wheels lifting off the track surface.

Thanks a bunch, was getting nowhere new without a wing...sadly the car doesn't look to hot now :(
-Carlstone13-

Oh and has anyone managed a R33 Skyline? For some reason the leader board won't work on my phone!

Got a desktop or laptop you can try it from?

Not sure what to tell you on the phone, the leaderboard works fine from my phone and both my tablets, in addition to my desktop of course. I'm going to guess it works fine from my laptop too but since I run Windows on the laptop, I won't make any guarantees.

You are correct. The idea is to set the front downforce to minimum, then set the rear downforce to the most that you can without the front wheels lifting off the track surface.
Actually I should correct myself here :lol: For racecars, it's actually slightly faster to use max rear downforce, then as little front downforce as you can get away with. This improves corner speed and the top end slightly.

Oh and has anyone managed a R33 Skyline? For some reason the leader board won't work on my phone!
Nissan Skyline GT-R33 V-Spec '95 is on the leaderboard at 316mph. They're not the easiest to tune for max speed though!

Phew! Not alone, in my opinion GT4 was the best, 5 and 6 just don't feel the same somehow
-Carlstone13-

(Don't go nuts, it's my OPINION!)

Yeah. Gran Turismo 4 was complete. Everything was well done. I still like gt5, haven't played gt6 yet though. I haven't even broken the 300mph barrier in the 2jz.

well wtf is the tune I lost all my data and I had the tune but I want it to go over 330mph in gt6 on route x and I cant look it up any where because idiots cant put the right stuff on the internet I even tried youtube...

well wtf is the tune I lost all my data and I had the tune but I want it to go over 330mph in gt6 on route x and I cant look it up any where because idiots cant put the right stuff on the internet I even tried youtube...
Woah, calm down.

For a start this is a GT4 thread, so no GT6 tunes will be found here, and as stated hundreds of pages back, people aren't obliged to give out the tunes if they do not want to.

-Carlstone13-

Back