Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

Discussion in 'GT4 Tuning' started by Dark Elite, Aug 12, 2005.

1. fbccars924

fbccars924

^ it was an accident.

2. C-ZETA

C-ZETA

I think what this actually means is that he broke out of Cote d'Azur then hit 346.

3. Dan360

Dan360

Someone really needs to update the 300mph Leaderboard. The last update was 2008.

4. Rocker

Rocker

how to -delete- posts?

5. tlowr4

tlowr4

I can never get the Catilac CIEN to do more than 280MPH. WHAT'S WRONG!!!!! :eek:

6. fbccars924

fbccars924

Try reducing d-force if youre running a wing. also oilchange and car wash if you havent already done it. If experienced lower top speeds with diry cars(usually between ~2-3 mph). Im not sure why but it does. Hop it helps. Also there is a tuning garage here that specializes in topspeed, 400m and 1000m tunings they should have a tuning posted for the cien or if you want you can test and review one of my tuned cars and i can tune the cien tor topspeed for you.

7. Temetias.

Temetias.

Car wash cleans the car. Dust and dirt can cause un-wanted wind effects. :D

8. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

Please remember to use proper grammar when posting online, you don't need to put spaces between commas and remember to capitalize letters too. Thanks and welcome to the boards.

Jerome

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  9. Instrumental

Instrumental

I just tried to do this and was able to get a little over 301 mph with the Minolta. Sweet.

10. ps3dan101

ps3dan101

Finally managed to break the 300mph barrier, used the Minolta asnd got around 330mph. My speed 12 is getting just shy of 300mph, but i do have an sl65 that will do about 280mph :)

11. Dan360

Dan360

300MPH, again! This time, it was in my black Toyota GT-ONE:

[​IMG]

I know it's just reached 300mph, but I hope to get 330mph+.

12. HyperRS2

HyperRS2

i did 345mph (558kmh) in the famous minolta, but i can't post my set now, because i forgot, but as soon my pc's back i'll post it

13. MadBullBunny

MadBullBunny

Anyone able to get over 300mph in GT5? :p Besides the X2010 of course.

14. fbccars924

fbccars924

^ that would be more apropriate in the gt5 threads.

15. McLaren Fan 1

McLaren Fan 1

I've managed to get the BMW V12 LMR to over 300 MPH. I think it was 304.xx

16. euros only

euros only

i got 327 out of it

17. Chris752

Chris752

I got 320.50 with the gt-one. I took a picture of it but i dont know how to attach it. I have a 4th gen. Ipod touch. Plz help!

18. Poppins

Poppins (Banned)

Im wondering why the Speed 12 is listed as a race car yet other cars close to it are labelled as road cars.

Ive always thought of it as a road car due to it being a road version of the actual race car...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  19. g0ld

g0ld

I've done 302 MPH in the Speed 12, I don't have proof because I restarted GT4.

20. benokobi

benokobi (Banned)

THis page is quite old

21. keldabest13

keldabest13

i got my ferrari F1 car to 300mph

22. Daniel

Daniel Premium

How'd you get a Ferrari in GT4? :p
    I think you've got the wrong section ;)

23. Vander

Vander

If you want DE to start updating again after gt5 has already been released then may I suggest actually breaking records with cars, instead of posting speeds 40mph slower than the top speed with that car. Frankly I believe that the list should be reduced to say the top three highest speeds for each car; Breaking 300 in a minolta is just downright easy, beating 2078TM on the otherhand is an exercise in futility...also I lost my gt4 copy. One day it will happen!!

24. jmohy1

jmohy1

ive got a used Mazda RX-7 to 280mph with only minimal tuning, i do a little more work on it and see if i can get it to go over 300mph

are there any cars that you can buy that can go over 320mph without nitrous or wheelie glitch, could i have a setup which will do this, i want to get in 300mph club

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  25. jmohy1

jmohy1

I got the Mazda RX-7 to go 291.7mph, does anyone have any tips for getting it to go faster. I have bought all the upgrades available for this vehicle and I've also increased the nitrous to maximum power, I'm having a little trouble with the downforce though. Has anybody achieved 300mph or more with the first car they ever bought in the game, cause this is the first car I bought. I just want to know if I would be the first person to achieve 300mph+ in their first car.

26. mizozuman2

mizozuman2

good job! i got a esprit 25th anniv. and tuned up the gears they are totally spread out as far as they go. i hit 5th, went on the nos until 6-7k rpm, and shut it off, turbo kicks in and i'm gone!

27. mizozuman2

mizozuman2

i hit 299.89... i am so mad now.

28. mizozuman2

mizozuman2

29. greaterbadass

greaterbadass

30. VEHoldenSS

VEHoldenSS

Just found this thread again, is the leaderboard still being updated? Got up to around 270 in the Viper RT and might have something to show soon. :)