Thrustmaster Reveals New $350 Ferrari SF1000 Wheel, Available Now

So this wheel is supposed to be available today... but where can I order this from?
Yeah I've not seen it for sale anywhere. Ricmotech even sent an email saying its available for its not available to order. TM's Amazon store is also not showing it as available...
It could be sold out in your region. In Australia Amazon is down to two left, Pagnian Advanced Imports still has them, but other stores like JB Hifi and The Gamesmen have already sold out.

Still, at 600 AUD it's a hard pass for me.

Yeah I've not seen it for sale anywhere. Ricmotech even sent an email saying its available for its not available to order. TM's Amazon store is also not showing it as available...
Got mine from Ricmotech. Their original email saying it was available, it went live 3 minutes after that and a few buddies of mine locked one in. Every hour after that until 4:30 pm they dropped a couple. I got the last one at 4:30 and now it says sold out. Been a stressful day lol

The Aug 26 date was what TM announced for US launch, and that date came and went...
Many here were sold through pre-order so it could be the same for your region. Launch date is far from a guarantee they'll be available to buy off the shelf on that date these days (PS5 and Xbox Series X are perfect examples of that).

Got mine from Ricmotech. Their original email saying it was available, it went live 3 minutes after that and a few buddies of mine locked one in. Every hour after that until 4:30 pm they dropped a couple. I got the last one at 4:30 and now it says sold out. Been a stressful day lol
Wow thats sort of a pain....I did see now Ricmotech changed their thing to Out of Stock....

It must be a very long waiting line here... preordered on May and now the dealer tells that there is delivery problems (shortage of containers in the world). Now the delivery date is late October.

Now, natively compatible with Automobilista 2:

AM2_a.png

AM2_b.png

Functionality of the Formula Wheel Add-On screen and the telemetry in games
[PC - PS4™ - PS5™ - Xbox One™ Xbox Series X|S™]

In NATIVE Mode
= Plug & Play and no Wi-Fi configuration required
= More telemetry settings are displayed (with more accuracy and no latency)
This mode is made for the latest PC/PS4™/PS5™ games.

List of games already compatible in NATIVE Mode:
  • American Truck Simulator – PC
  • Automobilista 2 – PC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 – PC
  • F1 2020 – PC
  • F1 2020 – PS4™
  • F1 2021 – PC
  • F1 2021 – PS4™
  • F1 2021 – PS5™
  • iRacing® – PC
  • RaceRoom Racing Experience – PC
  • WRC 10 – PC
  • WRC 10 – PS4™
  • WRC 10 – PS5™
  • Many other games coming very soon

In UPD Mode
= Wi-Fi configuration required
= Fewer telemetry settings are displayed (with sometimes less accuracy) and data display is subject to latency (depending on your Wi-Fi home settings).
This mode is made for Xbox One™/Xbox Series X|S games and older PC/PS4™ games.

List of games already compatible in UDP Mode:
  • F1 2019 – Xbox One™
  • F1 2019 – PS4™
  • F1 2019 – PC
  • F1 2020 – Xbox One™
  • F1 2021 – Xbox One™
  • F1 2021 – Xbox Series X|S™

Last edited:
No stock anywhere due to parts and chip shortages and TM are increasing prices on other products. 3 suppliers have told me stock isnt expected until mid to late November in Europe.

Last edited:
I feel less need to get this now that I am using VR, got a button box to expand my buttons in the meantime....I'd still like to have this but getting harder to justify at this point...

As always I am late to the party... sold out on Ricmotec and Amazon seemed to have a few on August 31st.
Cant even setup an alert for it or find a place to pre-order. anyways will keep looking randomly in hopes to get one.

Managed to get myself this wheel from Prosimtech online shop from Portugal for the recommended price of 350 EUR. It looks really cool, other than that I wouldn't be able to say that its worth the money at the moment. I use it on PS5, so its basically F1 2021 you get the telemetry screen and rev lights. Shifts though are very loud, so regardless if I drive in headphones my family members have to listen to clicks, so imagine how many times one has to shift in F1 it gets very annoying. So if you live in apartment with small kids and a wife forget racing at night. Other issue you may get in the beginning is the button mapping, cause you have to figure out whats what.

Also I have noticed an issue where the display blinks or resets and starts over in native mode when you steer aggressively, in some cases rev light just stop to work, and then suddenly work again. Not sure if made on purpose to add more immersion or just another thrustmaster f$%k up, will definetely monitor it and if it will continue like this will contact TM with those issues.

Tried it also with GT Sport and ACC. With GT Sport no issues, just once suddenly the rev lights decided to blink, wonder why. While playing ACC some occasional things happen, like game pauses, goes into share mode or tracktion and abs modifiers change values by themselves.

Regardless though I'm keeping it cause it looks good, has this wow effect on people who come to visit and F1 is more immersive with it. Hoping more supported games on consoles will be added in the future otherwise its more cosmetic value then functional, maybe sticking with TM Open Wheel Add-on with BT Led Indicator will be more usefull to those who have it.

So if I was to give it a rating it would be 7/10, pros being visuals and telemetry when available. Cons being the price, number of supported games on consoles, loud shifts, stickers on buttons and dials. Would I recommend to buy it.. yes, but not at that price. 250 EUR would be more appropriate for this.

A bit of an update: been playing with sf1000 for over a week, the lcd screen flickers like hell, random button presses without actually pressing them started to occur more often. I’m highly disappointed by this, it costed a fortune and its faulty already not even two weeks old. Anyone having the same issues?

wow thats horrible to hear. TM's electronics has always feel iffy to me from their earlier stuff. The Sparco sets actually has been OK but their earlier wheels I used to get random buttom presses as well, I feel like it has a lot to do with the wheel flexing and causing random shorts or something. I'd hope the carbon wheel and stuff would not have those problem, especially considering the price of entry....

Contacted TM for comment and provided video, going to be interesting to see how quickly they process this. At this point I think I should have better bought TSS Sparco Handbrake with P310 add-on instead, costs almost the same money if not less.

So far after sending x amount of videos to TM, they have concluded that I have a very unique case (could be what they say to everyone), which they need to investigate at their service HQ in France, so the RMA process was initiated by TM and UPS services have picked it up from me. So far thats all… once I have more information and the final outcome I will definitely share here.

But all in all with each run SF1000 behaved weirder and weirder disconnecting from ps5 by itself, taking screenshots, adjusting abs and tracktion, or hitting a PS button for no reason, I even think it lead up to T-LCMs getting the stuck throttle issues again due to static, but thats easily fixed with anti static spray :)) SF1000 on the other hand for me personally is a dissappointment and I wish I did not buy it in the first place. It looks good, but for some reason I find stock TGT wheel rim much more pleasure to drive with, including F1.

Last edited:
I just got an update from the dealer. Delivery status: December.
I have ordered on begin of the June.
Anyone else got another delay? (I don't even remember how many times this product has been delayed)

Update as promised: after contacting TM, describing the problem, sending the videos, serial number and etc. they have sent me a return label for UPS and started RMA process. So the first step took me two weeks. Have to highlight that TM responsiveness was on point and on time. Once I shipped SF1000 it took another week for it to arrive to their HQ. After 3 days since they got it, I got an email that they have shipped my repaired item back and provided tracking information. Today morning to my surprise I have received a brand new SF1000 as a replacement that is working perfectly without any issues. So all in all it took around 1 month to process, TM did well, replaced faulty one with the new one without dragging on. Unfortunately they did not explain what was wrong with the old one, I was curious to know.

Now I look forward to more games being added to support the lcd and led lights on sf1000. Espesially GT Sport and GT7. Cause it makes no sense to support American Truck Simulator on F1 wheel, but not support GT.

Update as promised: after contacting TM, describing the problem, sending the videos, serial number and etc. they have sent me a return label for UPS and started RMA process. So the first step took me two weeks. Have to highlight that TM responsiveness was on point and on time. Once I shipped SF1000 it took another week for it to arrive to their HQ. After 3 days since they got it, I got an email that they have shipped my repaired item back and provided tracking information. Today morning to my surprise I have received a brand new SF1000 as a replacement that is working perfectly without any issues. So all in all it took around 1 month to process, TM did well, replaced faulty one with the new one without dragging on. Unfortunately they did not explain what was wrong with the old one, I was curious to know.
Now I look forward to more games being added to support the lcd and led lights on sf1000. Espesially GT Sport and GT7. Cause it makes no sense to support American Truck Simulator on F1 wheel, but not support GT.
Their customer service on returns has been excellent for my T300 twice. Hopefully they are testing what’s wrong with your old wheel and learning. Too many people on this forum have had their wheels internals break down. Meanwhile the rest of us have to wait until November 30th for sf1000 stock, have fun!

Last edited:
Gutted, i really wanted this wheel, but unfortunately, my 4th T300 servo base is slowly dying,Simply cant carry on with thrustmaster's poor quality products and they lost me now to fanatec. Enough is enough,, i tried to stick with them but its just the build quality of the bases is appalling. Guess i better get saving up now.....

Last edited:
I’ve got my sf1000 here, these guys are reliable and very communicative, and ship express mail from Portugal here’s the link https://www.prosimtech.com/en/search?controller=search&s=Sf1000
Thanks. Literally the only place with stock. Even after adding the delivery, vat and import charges, still cheaper than buying in the uk. Edit-they never added vat, so back to square one, these things are out of stock everywhere in the uk. Getting a series x was alot easier!

Last edited:
I wound if there is a way to jailbrake the rim or Customize it more, it would be Call if you could replace the Ferrari logo on the screen with your Sim racing team log or Any photo you want.

Also any word if GT sport and GT7 will Be getting native support yet.

Back