Thrustmaster T-GT VS Fanatec CSL Elite PS4

Should i buy the Thrustmaster T-GT or a Fanatec CSL Elite PS4??

• Thrustmaster T-GT

Votes: 31 29.8%
  • Fanatec CSL Elite PS4

Votes: 73 70.2%

• Total voters
France
France
Hello all!

I'm sick of watching reviews and i hope to find some answers here.. In what wheel should i invest, i can afford both of them and i just want the best PS4 wheel asap.

I saw some reviews online about the CSL and it seems like a good wheel but this is the only one i could find about the T GT.. Doesn't sound like a good choice :/

Need to buy my new toy (and seat) before the wife changes her mind :P

Sim Racing Girl knows her hardware. She has about all the new mid-range wheels out there, so I think her review of the TM is pretty forthright. The only thing is...Right now, there is no sign that FANATEC wheels are supported in GT Sport. If you've pre-loaded the DEMO, all you will see in the wheel menus are Thrust Master and one Logitech.

FMW
Sim Racing Girl knows her hardware. She has about all the new mid-range wheels out there, so I think her review of the TM is pretty forthright. The only thing is...Right now, there is no sign that FANATEC wheels are supported in GT Sport. If you've pre-loaded the DEMO, all you will see in the wheel menus are Thrust Master and one Logitech.
I’ll know in about 3 hours if the Fanatec CSL Elite works with GTS. Crossing my fingers. Haha.

Same boat here....Under 3 hours and counting. LOL

I have a tried and true FANATEC CSW V2.0. I currently use it with the Collective Minds "Drivehub" to make it work natively with F1-2017, Project Cars 2, and Assetto Corsa. Those 3 games support the CSL Elite and that's why the CSW V2.0 and V2.5 work using the Drivehub.

As General Tarkin once said. "I'm taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work." LOL

FMW
Same boat here....Under 3 hours and counting. LOL

I have a tried and true FANATEC CSW V2.0. I currently use it with the Collective Minds "Drivehub" to make it work natively with F1-2017, Project Cars 2, and Assetto Corsa. Those 3 games support the CSL Elite and that's why the CSW V2.0 and V2.5 work using the Drivehub.

As General Tarkin once said. "I'm taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work." LOL

Yeah..I love my drivehub..Im about to put in fanalogic mode and see if the game recognize it as a logitech

t-gt with no loadcell brake.....at that price...lol

This is the exact reason i had no interest in the T-GT. It doesn't seem like they are making any real improvements just putting out a new iteration of the same thing with a new name and higher prices..

They can take their plastic turbo shaped power supply and piss off for all I care. I saw Fanatec offered the less expensive LC brake option and was sold immediately. Having using it for just a bit and I am very impressed.

I looking for new wheel my 3 week t300 gt edition just burn electrical and now no more wheel..so looking for tgt or csl elite but **** its 350$ shipping for fanatec so my bundle come at 1500 CA and the tgt come at 1300 CA but seriously its the fanatec shipping my problem

Wow that’s a lot for shipping! I think the choice for most is if you want to upgrade down the road. Which ecosystem do you like? Thrustmaster now had additional sparrow rims and hopefully a new open wheel variant. (Ferrari f1 rim looks like a toy) but no loadcell brake. Which you can adapt (3rd party).

Resiously i dont no what i want...fanatec look like really good sim racing wheel but the shipping stop me and the tgt its build for gt sport went im a big fan and racer on ps4

Resiously i dont no what i want...fanatec look like really good sim racing wheel but the shipping stop me and the tgt its build for gt sport went im a big fan and racer on ps4
I’ll make it easier and pretend I’m in your position.

If I only play GT sport I would go for T-GT (i can get here with 25% discount in thrustmaster web shop) there is a discount code somewhere in this thread.

But if you play other games like Poject cars and assetto corsa I would get CSL. Because I personally only buy Thrustmaster for the T-DFB feature. Which only works with GT.

If you also play on PC and Xbox your only choice is CSL elite. Only one compatible with Xbox (you need Xbox rim), pc and ps4.

Im using my old CSR Elite with Clubsport V3 pedals via cronusmax plus (with a cheap 3 port USB hub) and it works perfect, even the FF, so i guess the CSL should work even better

Wow thx you are the first whos help me for real lol...for now i just play gt sport mabe some other like nfs or the crew but project car dont like it but the tgt will work with this game to...and no i dont pkay pc and xbox only ps4

Here you go:
Code: actrollvision25

EDIT: only works in thrustmaster own web shop so if you have budget you will get additional 25% off on other rims, shifter etc. you order.
Thx man

Okay doesnt work for me im from canada and they just ship to united kngdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Back