Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 640 comments
While this should be exciting news, without a new brake calibration update from GTSport, I find the pedal set to be useless. The continuous calibration feature of GTSport results in having to press your pedals harder and harder, until you finally reset your game. Without a positive stop, or one time calibration feature introduced to the programming, these pedals seem like a waste of money for GT Sport.
It's still good news though. I already have a load cell mod and have stopped playing GT Sport because of the issue you mention but there's still plenty of other games that load cell pedals are great for. I'm hoping, if they do use these at the FIA event, that it highlights this issue to the people at PD and we finally get a proper fix.

Broken record time!!! Surely it can't be too hard to put a proper calibration set up in the game.

If they make the brake force adjustable independently, like the Fanatec pedals, there will be no issue with calibration.
The Fanatec pedals don't have the function, the base does. So your solution is for Thrustmaster to make a new base :banghead:.

It would be far better for all wheel owners if GT Sport just had in in-built calibration tool that we could personalise (like other games do). This would also help Logitech owners, and before the last update to GT Sport it also would have helped the Fanatec owners that were having deadzone issues.

It's not an issue on PC or other games on PS 4.... just GT Sport. I don't have any experience with wheels on XBox so I can't comment on whether it's an issue there.

Last edited:
The Fanatec pedals don't have the function, the base does. So your solution is for Thrustmaster to make a new base :banghead:.
The old CSR Elite and ClubSport pedals had this feature to adjust the desired pressure from the brake pedal.:)

na.png

It would be far better for all wheel owners if GT Sport just had in in-built calibration tool that we could personalise (like other games do). This would also help Logitech owners, and before the last update to GT Sport it also would have helped the Fanatec owners that were having deadzone issues.

It's not an issue on PC or other games on PS 4.... just GT Sport. I don't have any experience with wheels on XBox so I can't comment on whether it's an issue there.

Nope, Fanatec V3 and CSL Elite LC pedals have this function via the windows driver as well.

First of all, every new sim racing gear is only a + for our hobby .

If this is true
Nope, Fanatec V3 and CSL Elite LC pedals have this function via the windows driver as well.

you can also adjust BRF through the wheel base settings on the fly.

Settings you change on your PC aren't carried over to PS 4 ;)... and we were specifically talking about GT Sport on PS 4. I'm pretty sure only the Fanatec BRF setting that's saved to the wheel base works for the brakes on PS 4 as it's always been this way for all wheels.

Last edited:
Settings you change on your PC aren't carried over to PS 4 ;)... and we were specifically talking about GT Sport on PS 4. I'm pretty sure only the Fanatec BRF setting that's saved to the wheel base works for the brakes on PS 4 as it's always been this way for all wheels.

Every change you make in control panel in pc stays there when you use the base on ps4. Even the led lights on the steering wheel can be switched off. Basically you can adjust everything you want/can in control panel and use it in console. All these for Fanatec hardware

Every change you make in control panel in pc stays there when you use the base on ps4. Even the led lights on the steering wheel can be switched off. Basically you can adjust everything you want/can in control panel and use it in console. All these for Fanatec hardware
If you go back you'll see I was talking specifically about the brakes as a stand alone ;).

What I was replying to was that ''Fanatec V3 and CSL Elite LC pedals have this function via the windows driver'', and yes, settings can be saved separately on the PC because they can be used as a stand alone product. Those settings aren't being saved to the pedals though, they're saved to the PC. They can't be saved without a Fanatec wheelbase for use on PS 4.

So my original statement still stands about GT Sport and PS 4. ''The Fanatec pedals don't have the function, the base does. So your (not yours personally @ANDRITSOULAS) solution is for Thrustmaster to make a new base :banghead:.''

If you go back you'll see I was talking specifically about the brakes as a stand alone ;).

What I was replying to was that ''Fanatec V3 and CSL Elite LC pedals have this function via the windows driver'', and yes, settings can be saved separately on the PC because they can be used as a stand alone product. Those settings aren't being saved to the pedals though, they're saved to the PC. They can't be saved without a Fanatec wheelbase for use on PS 4.

So my original statement still stands about GT Sport and PS 4. ''The Fanatec pedals don't have the function, the base does. So your (not yours personally @ANDRITSOULAS) solution is for Thrustmaster to make a new base :banghead:.''

Well i think TM should give Sim racers some proper love. They do not hear the community enough. Nice try these pedals from TM but pointless. These pedals in that price (200 - 250) should have been for sale 3 years ago at least.

Just remember how many years we were waiting, for a steering wheel with led stripe, to have from them.

Well i think a decade after this talk they will build wheel bases with functions like fanatec, and maybe not flexible steering wheels.

Well i think TM should give Sim racers some proper love. They do not hear the community enough. Nice try these pedals from TM but pointless. These pedals in that price (200 - 250) should have been for sale 3 years ago at least.

Just remember how many years we were waiting, for a steering wheel with led stripe, to have from them.

Well i think a decade after this talk they will build wheel bases with functions like fanatec, and maybe not flexible steering wheels.
I definitely agree these pedals should have been out years ago. At the very least they should have been released as part of the T-GT package.

I keep seeing about flex in TM wheels but I've never had any in either of mine. My friend on the other hand has had flex in every wheel he has ever owned (DFGT, G27, G29 and now his T300, even his DS3'S and DS4's flex horribly) but I've also seen how he drives. He twists every input device he uses and doesn't realise he's doing it, so he's not allowed to use mine. His DS3's and 4's end up creaking, groaning and then failing from this, and his wheels also take an absolute beating from the incorrect directional forces he puts on them and end up failing. I often wonder if some of these things I read about aren't self inflicted like they are in my friends case.

599 evo wheel is the most flexy rim. My best one is t500 stock rim. I have kept it.
T300 and t500 rims are good.
My T500 rim is still solid too, same goes for my T-GT rim. My friends T300 rim was when he brought it over to my house to update the firmware when it was new. Now it feels (and sounds) like the rest of his wheels did before they gave out... and it's less than a year old. :crazy:

My T500 rim is still solid too, same goes for my T-GT rim. My friends T300 rim was when he brought it over to my house to update the firmware when it was new. Now it feels (and sounds) like the rest of his wheels did before they gave out... and it's less than a year old. :crazy:
I just love the t500 rim.
I am looking for someone to make the rim fully working, through a Podium hub or something, with a Fanatec base

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0845CCV2H/?tag=gtplanetuk-20
Description

Details from Amazon page .. priced £199 on there...

Product Description

The first Thrustmaster pedal set featuring brake loadcell for ultra-precise dosage High-precision acceleration and clutch : with magnetic sensors (H.E.A.R.T technology - HallEffect AccuRate Technology) Up to 16-bit(*) resolution: 65536 values per pedal

Box Contains

1 x T-LCM Pedal Set; 1 x Allen mini-key; 1 x detachable DIN/USB cable; 1 x Detachable RJ12/RJ12 proprietary cable; 1 x springs kit; 1 x cockpit fixation plan; 1 x manual and warranty information

Features & details

Adjustable brake pressure force

Kits of 6 springs included allowing a multitude of quick adjustments

Up to 100kg of pressure on the loadcell

Soft / Medium / Hard / With or without prestressing

Pallet position adjustable

In Height (3 possible positions for the accelerator pedal / 2 possible positions for the brake and clutch pedal)

In Spacing (3 possible positions for each pedal)

Inclination (3 possible positions for each pedal)

Product Details

Release date: 5 Feb 2020

Item Weight: 7 kg

Shipping Weight: 7 kg

ASIN: B0845CCV2H

Manufacturer reference: 4060121

I hope these pedals are also stand-alone pedals.

The new Logitech wheels/pedals (at least one the two new models) must have a loadcell brake pedal as well considering that almost every sim racing hardware manufacturer is leaning more and more towards loadcell pedals.

Only PS4 compatibility? You see, that is why I don't want these pedals. They should be PS5 compatible.

Back