Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 639 comments
Macau
Macau
Just got some photos from web , anyone got further informations?
I just know is load cell brake and magnetic sensors should be for throttle and clutch

4C4F485B-4C90-4582-9A2B-8AD9F72ACAF6.jpeg
CDEB43D7-B782-4299-8F56-3BDA3F6CC6C8.jpeg
EDAFF1AA-AC15-43DF-BBA4-15FA18A7CAA3.jpeg

Beat me to it! Just seen it on Twitter! Can’t find any pricing details on it yet. Now to finally upgrade from My T3PA GT’s!

these look interesting. I can only imagine the crazy price they'll be here in Indonesia.
Also looking at the pics it seems they are invertable like the T3PA pros

They look great. I'm going to hold fire on any sim purchases though until I know what will be supported on new PS5 games. I want any kit I buy to work on PC and PS5.

Noticed from the rear photo earlier the set appears to have 2 connection cables.

Right of photo the cable thickness looks like that of an rj32 style plug to the wheel base, like the current pedals, while the left looks like a thicker USB/power lead with the shielded cylinder on the cable.

Also looks like the front and rear shots are at different times on different wheel stands (look like GT Omega classic stands).
The rear image shows white writing across the front bar of the stand which is no present in the facing image, and is clearly not the Thrustmaster branding as this would not be visible from the back.

Last edited:
Looking at how the mechanism is made and the thickness of the springs I would say that the load cell will be no more than 30 kilograms which seems small to me.
Hope this one using “heat treated” springs , previous pedals spring are using not heat treated spring , easy to break

Looking at how the mechanism is made and the thickness of the springs I would say that the load cell will be no more than 30 kilograms which seems small to me.
Leverage can be a powerful tool. I would think it depends on how the pivot points work to how much you're actually pressing to activate it fully. Hopefully they're adjustable (different spring rates and such).

Leverage can be a powerful tool. I would think it depends on how the pivot points work to how much you're actually pressing to activate it fully. Hopefully they're adjustable (different spring rates and such).
The pivot point is approximately where the red circle is. Both lines have the same length so if you push the brake pedal in the middle, the force you get is 1:1. Which means that if the load cell is 30kg you will also need to apply 30kg of force. This is probably good enough for the mass consumer but it is inferior in comparison to CSL Elite pedals. But for the final assessment, I will wait for official information.

C4k4X7k.png

The pivot point is approximately where the red circle is. Both lines have the same length so if you push the brake pedal in the middle, the force you get is 1:1. Which means that if the load cell is 30kg you will also need to apply 30kg of force. This is probably good enough for the mass consumer but it is inferior in comparison to CSL Elite pedals. But for the final assessment, I will wait for official information.

C4k4X7k.png
It will be interesting to find out more about them. I think a lot of the mods only use 20kg load cells and there's one that has a 10kg version... but I think the more headroom there is (like Fanatec have), the more adjustable they will be. I'm hoping the low back for the brake around the spring is so they can easily be swapped.

They certainly won't be a day one purchase for me. I'll wait for Barry to pull them apart and inspect the inner workings that's for sure.

Interesting. Depending on the build quality and cost I may eventually pick those up.

Back