Thrustmaster T3PA Pro & T3PA Wide Pedal Set Thread

Which one to get?

• Total voters
Who's they? Amazon? Cause I've order my t3pa pedals since the 9th oof October and still haven't go confirmation about anything.
You want to have chat with Amazon they did the same thing with my T300 order ,back ordered and never told me

Who's they? Amazon? Cause I've order my t3pa pedals since the 9th oof October and still haven't go confirmation about anything.
A local Dutch webshop.
They send an email every week about the status of my order.

Stock will be available in Australia from early December (based on MightyApe). Like everything else it cost double if buying locally than from the US Amazon

Yes, i've order the pedals since 9th of September. and they had cancel my order since it was "out of stock" to much order placed..

They sent me an email yesterday.. what a shame.. and i had placed my order..

Can anyone compare the T3PA pedal pressure to the stock T300RS pedals? Are the T3PA as stiff as the T300RS, and how do their distance of travel compare?

Do these pedals require a separate power supply? I have a gift card from the US Amazon store and shipping them over will cost me less than buying them from an EU store. But if there are some electricity related incompatibilities I won't do it of course :)

Do these pedals require a separate power supply? I have a gift card from the US Amazon store and shipping them over will cost me less than buying them from an EU store. But if there are some electricity related incompatibilities I won't do it of course :)
No they just plug into the wheel:)

How did you find this site? And are they trust worthy?

And I try searching items on that site and it pops up non find or no result.. only way it'll show me if I click ok your link.

I found it by happenstance looking around online one day. I read some reviews because I was a bit skeptical as well. Everything seemed ok so I ordered. They didn't charge me until the gear was in stock and then they shipped it. To be fair, I'm out of the State for awhile so I have them being held at a local office until I get back in town....as for the link: shopblt.com works for me.

I found it by happenstance looking around online one day. I read some reviews because I was a bit skeptical as well. Everything seemed ok so I ordered. They didn't charge me until the gear was in stock and then they shipped it. To be fair, I'm out of the State for awhile so I have them being held at a local office until I get back in town....as for the link: shopblt.com works for me.

Cool dude. Thanks. I always an amazon consumer but maybe looking forward towards this site. I still can't search what u want.. do I have to type like the whole thing? It's like 15 words to search something you want, right? Lol

Cool dude. Thanks. I always an amazon consumer but maybe looking forward towards this site. I still can't search what u want.. do I have to type like the whole thing? It's like 15 words to search something you want, right? Lol

I'm finding a normal search bar. Haha, what are you seeing?

Has anybody compared these to the T500RS pedals with mrbashers mod? If we forget about the shiny metal on the T500RS pedals which produce the best feel while hidden under your wheel :)

Has anybody on here done a review for the t3pa pedals ? I have seen the isrv review but i would like a member review. Are they worth the money or should you look some were else ?

Has anybody on here done a review for the t3pa pedals ? I have seen the isrv review but i would like a member review. Are they worth the money or should you look some were else ?

I think t3pa is better than t300rs or tx stock pedals. Especially, brake is much better. It has brake mod, and clutch and accelatator are just fine for me. Personally, t500rs+brake mod>t3pa>300rs stock brake..
Recently, t3pa has sold out in the world market. You need to pre-order it.

Can anyone with these pedals tell me if the clutch can be used as the brake pedal instead? I'm not sure personally if I'm particularly bothered about a clutch pedal but do fear it will get in the way a little. :guilty:

Can anyone with these pedals tell me if the clutch can be used as the brake pedal instead? I'm not sure personally if I'm particularly bothered about a clutch pedal but do fear it will get in the way a little. :guilty:

If you think the clutch pedal will be in your way, I offer you a radical but very effective way to sort out your problem. I am willing to sacrifice myself and swap my original T300 RS pedals with your T3PA. How does that sound? :)

If you think the clutch pedal will be in your way, I offer you a radical but very effective way to sort out your problem. I am willing to sacrifice myself and swap my original T300 RS pedals with your T3PA. How does that sound? :)
Cheeky:sly: And I don't own one either yet was simply thinking ahead.:P:lol:

Last edited:
On the PC in most games you can map whatever axis you like to a function, so you can map the clutch pedal to be brake if you like.

Of course, the clutch has quite low resistance on my T500RS pedals and I assume likewise on the T3PA, which means it will impact braking accuracy due to lightness. Then again you could probably add something behind the pedal to increase resistance....

How is the T3PA pedals compared to the stock pedals of the T500RS?

I just bought the T500 pedals to my T300RS wheel. By the look, the T500 pedals have more quality and, why the Trurstmaster don't sold the T500 pedals separatly? I bought the T500 pedals from a guy who is build extreme cockpits and uses only the base of the T500RS, the pedals and the wheel he sells.

How is the T3PA pedals compared to the stock pedals of the T500RS?

I just bought the T500 pedals to my T300RS wheel. By the look, the T500 pedals have more quality and, why the Trurstmaster don't sold the T500 pedals separatly? I bought the T500 pedals from a guy who is build extreme cockpits and uses only the base of the T500RS, the pedals and the wheel he sells.

I bought t500 pedals too. It's much better than stock t300rs pedals. I am also waiting T3PA. I heard T500RS pedals + break mod is better than T3PA.

I agree.. TM should sell parts seperatly..:)

Latest Posts

Back