Thursday Fun Night (Re-named)

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 1,733 comments
JmjODVs3bZW5DctShfIAuSCjM3RW4Tg9IwBUBiP3JIlVmALCgm96IqKjVMdk3zdO8EjnLRmmBkhwRGR4Xob4WHGKa3g-_DSFNA6VZY2edQ0TINh-C6RMUSLshofvnZYhToORrEka7yoJJb4iKK71svw6k96CHGvOe5xWf4Lmc8XPa4-zw-uCyqTI9acwYlPePLkO8AA5wVBZgSIXv_JHI0ZaIrWbeCPh3_XtM19vabTXjhoKFXplYWRLS2qsYN3kvSf2eYEVMbRxeyeCyuN7SIN013SecM1t2Gl92Fbr8u94C6ZRrXdts7X0Bs6fB9TfoybYmGMMPTXokn2-rH7Q0pwEvffoSDALJKKpmBZ3UGJE1LA8RLvwsS-2tSq1vl1irna9jqiKHGlibrnrBZ-fzZ0kWjDivsHOWMHeburHh0P8GChEL7NCKO2H9b0FkGAus4EMjemkYXIo2YCEQc4V5tSKNs06GRBqYbIrIgateW_YHZwjOB_bIwEIBqueld1gcyPNDMJy4gwxDGCT-EgwMCh1a5m_VQXNTQqT97f7VxiaeDBSb6a2LJ0cXn9Q-RAnCVSBoyOAwtIAu_KdGs67Biys1SDLOeLK7kcUJY16S2CPbjgZdJa13XVyzV4DjtvA5wzai3YfpQ4dhqsrAOIw7uFskeF6ZdA=w105-h99-no

Sounds like its Karts for TFN by request

21st March @ 19:00 GMT

Sv9EICGkslxFR_I73OqBYLNa04zvi3l_CWxEmsZv-yXiAUv9yrOUQO32CfzKbu8QxknhBLolhjPzHEtuopv3ND7yw7g7xYdGQqNABcEu704uLBiPioQ48SGkNjQj1sJTBn3wxC0hm35g7_SoCwuzu1achfiHFbsnCopiLjdyV4VhyBTNtg_JegntXOaYw7UExIDxi4LpBHr1BIGmZuCzK88i3IsitXwQzOwYX_agNekkxBbk0RFZy4MIR78JX4pAAZL4GxTtiDUJ7eStnm4ZyUvJykMCN3_rfo1vJ5WXpL_CKMwcPaFPsWyg2Z-b-WB1Z97dahRKhAeF5StCRDZyCiHZFaYTjijDNcW7xqHaNeTs8bDXb4A0WUDTVi4qklrADKcObiYXtIGWujsjGo5Xgd6Cag_PnIgAmpUzIp6_pzMSOwjzdTz4mKmsqsxmZgi606D5r9-_2_VYDUes6RAngWwJS0n6vPBYKMWHD1DBRrcAt4C0w-YN-giWyFQmeHhJUWxhHMb4_-9m_zOtXrnJat5xkHxt_BOQ5zrem4dD5449xvXEvk7sb18-4WikmHxv3exTPY2Ufg4gEMhl4EHjuVxu5Dk5lNVFYy4fjGsaexq8NmAHy5EqtjwAC6jRiTgO-kIROyIKog2ImQomtfj5QfzCNosJPO8=w1928-h1084-no

GrX 125 Shifter​

By request from some members (always willing to please), we'll still run this at Willow Springs Mile and Streets and replace Big Willow with Mount Panorama @ night.

Not a lot to say on this combo, it's pure fun. come and go if you wish or stick around for the laughs, which I'm sure there will be plenty of.

A lot of Wild short races :odd: may add chicane to a race or a pit drive through to mix up proceedings.

Kart comes Default no setup needed just jump in and drive. :scared:

Link to OP is in my Signature if its hard to find.

Last edited:
Doing some laps today with the Racing Kart on Streets of Willow...:crazy:

I have the Thrustmaster T-GT wheel and I found that adjusting the settings to the following gave me much, much better control over the little rascal...:D

Controller Steering Sensitivity: -2
Force Feedback Max Torque: 5
Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

Basically, I increased FB Max Torque by 2 and lowered FB Sensitivity by 6. I might go to Max Torque of 6 or 7 to make it even harder to turn which keeps me very smooth with my steering input. :)

:cheers:

Thanks to Andy for hosting a test room last night, the kart at willow I knew was manageable but panorama is really a test of your smooth skills.

It's as if the kart has built-in glitching

Willow Springs-Streets II

Last edited:
My friend Matt is confirmed for tomorrow...we will have a hour practice session before joining the TFN room. 👍

@oldguy58 Scott, turning on 'Hi-Beam' does nothing for the flashlight...:crazy:

I have increased the Max Torque to 7 to help with Kart control but the damn thing gets sideways for no apparent reason...:nervous: this should be great fun tomorrow!

Larry guess which way round the little one is :sly: :lol::lol::lol:

Night guys, had a bad turn with the Angina today, so lots of rest for me before tomorrow.

FWIW, with my G29 I found that turning the FFB settings all the way down to 1/1 helped for controlling the kart. Anything higher was (more) prone to uncontrollable oversteer due to oscillation induced by the FFB itself.

Turning down the „controller steering sensitivity“ also seemed to help, but whether or not this has any effect with a steering wheel is a surprisingly controversial topic in the forums...

Haven’t tried the kart in a while though, things might have changed with some of the recent updates. Still, playing with these settings might make a big difference.

TFN : Totally 🤬 Nuts ! :lol:

Last night was an absolute blast!!!
Would definitely be in for more of that. This old man hasn't laughed like that in years, even caught grief from the girl friend..." Wish I could make you laugh like that" oops :rolleyes: :lol:. It's all good!!!

Phillip when do you think you'll kick off the ROC? Asking for a friend :lol:

BTW...Could someone please collect this elephant :D

:gtpflag:

Glad you asked Scott.

I'm in need of help, my IT skills have reached their limit. I need or need someone to help with the tournament brackets I posted one set as an example but for the life of me after spending 10 hours today I can't get what I'm after.

I know we have someone who can fix this, or even better willing to keep track of that side for us all.

aadays was that you scott

Back