Thursday Fun Night (Re-named)

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 1,733 comments
Testing again with a new post...I am not the sharpest tool in the shed! :lol:

standings.png

Last edited:
Great fun last night, god knows what time I was still racing at but woke up in my cockpit about 7am :lol:

:lol::lol: 7 o'clock I was just going back to bed then after being up from 02:30, I knew it was a bad night for me when I was going off track on the straights.

Big thanks to Jamie and Mike seeing I was flagging somewhat, falling back to keep me company. Scott your a braver man then me picking the N100 Alpine, man that car has a mind of its own :bowdown:

I did notice an incident in a replay at Brands turn two, four cars, the move down the inside was one I would not condone, as that would no doubt lead to contact. As it says in the room title, fun night, you must help everyone in the room have fun. As we always say, if in doubt back out.

Hopefully, I'll feel better for next week for our first endurance race, It will be about 45 - 50 minutes so not too long, but at Goodwood that will be a good number of laps. Watch out for the final chicane, we tried to get 3 cars through there last night, don't work, as Andy pointed out, you can try 8 cars but only one will make it, if in doubt back out.

Oops, attention.

I made a boob, next week is Gr4 BoP at Brands Hatch not GoodWood Endurance, thanks Larry for pointing this out to me.

Thanks for a great night, good fun and great company.
aJYyZQrFVpT5aM_RCl1bYJL1l9cASqE589GJrZIClVUNnqJ93t_WUbV8fr438cbGyFiaJ39YSjKImZ_tKpz0jsadQ_YS3auDbJL-_3WbsD8q0aNBRQTssMXjVw5ApcQ0HZ15V44Jpo7wTiVAf41Il-zRZvTdVMY5foB9qlzIIBQZwLr1p8y_mlKPYJOkDqh9_UX9mwESi2inl9aZr3CozM7G46ap7aA1G6Lgu3Oi9x3FTKxwnOnmTKWGOOiUx5n02ux8RkO-D9yeOnd11cu9fRLm10z-RPEkvEWkV1_l8mrOztI7jKppdbz_EEpGg8oH9QZDyWSJA92ePqFTt5CFEF3m5wo10TTDKMHOSWhIXVyzQL0To-BAfUlnJwGueqC5mYO_bGjwX1CMrkyGvvILr0WGUEhNowZPxRzyJ5UaG8gwzhpn5w26nojccxjYivQoxGh-bEHZUUMGp-08_utZOCjeQIhRGXLJHQsemNHta8f_m83qbsAI01k6XtUqIvBPXF5JlH3IjvmHud5sSGApWE2J64T_d2zpoQvyQ7MKU-6Q5uog4ZgGsS7hlO8qdKSCMx_iIkEWXa_TVMiRSexh05BqFJaCJTidpWZOTf2VPzcNJZnKatfuwDsQJdtNog2vCF4Y-MCNwhzjLOaPlxSact3NNfxiGV1tpcReca75LzbA4XBMDUtqrcI=s100-no
Your humble servant.

Last edited:
Sorry Gents, also not going to make it this evening.
I have been trying to get my ra cing allotment increased :bowdown::bowdown:and it appeared to work as I got to race with @ZOPPO GT in Group C cars on Thursday so here’s hoping as most of my favorite people are here.
@Goldomor take a look a this series if you are free on Thursday nights... great fun and good racing to be had here

I have been trying to get my ra cing allotment increased :bowdown::bowdown:and it appeared to work as I got to race with @ZOPPO GT in Group C cars on Thursday so here’s hoping as most of my favorite people are here.
@Goldomor take a look a this series if you are free on Thursday nights... great fun and good racing to be had here

Thanks Ned, nice of you to mention us, we do try to be a little different by adding as much verity as we can. Some Thursdays when a race is not planned, you could say we have a pick and mix, as many as 8 or 9 may be more different races on the night, then you have to adapt very quickly to the combo and the tools you have to play with.

Anyone is welcome to come and fill the empty places on the grid on our TFN evening.

If you are not on a friends list and wish to come along, please send Friend request placing (TFN) in the message.

Or a Request here.

Last edited:
Just heard I'm working night shift for the rest of the week. In light of this rubbish news, i won't make Thursday. 🤬

Back