Thursday Night Practice (Formerly Driving School)

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 465 comments
I thought driving school was going to be on Thursdays? Is this just a one off while GR4 is in hiatus? The BOD really needs to focus on making this happen weekly.

I will be at practice on Wednesday, and to make sure the 'regular' Thursday school stays open I will attend whatever is happening then as well. As, potentially the newest ARL racer I can see room for improvement. Just being on track with faster drivers is educational. I also benefitted from a 1 on 1 with @Neutty in preparation for a Miata race at Red Bull Ring. Might be a good chance to test Gr 4 cars for the upcoming season at the first couple of tracks. Blue Moon Bay Infield is not my best, and the less said about speedway racing the better.

Did you want us to pencil you in for a one-on-one or a group session? You might get a little more out of a one-on-one :D

Dang it can't believe I missed it one on one please you drive away from me so quickly I can't ever get a good view.

I will be at practice on Wednesday, and to make sure the 'regular' Thursday school stays open I will attend whatever is happening then as well. As, potentially the newest ARL racer I can see room for improvement. Just being on track with faster drivers is educational. I also benefitted from a 1 on 1 with @Neutty in preparation for a Miata race at Red Bull Ring. Might be a good chance to test Gr 4 cars for the upcoming season at the first couple of tracks. Blue Moon Bay Infield is not my best, and the less said about speedway racing the better.

That is the plan for this evening I will have the lobby open around 8:45-9:00 est.

I'm new at this (are you as tired of hearing this as I am saying it?). What is "one on one"? Do you set up a group chat? One on one chat? See you tonight.

@Camaro DR

Great job tonight!

I have some notes I'd like to share that should help you improve even more.

First off, you have great fundamentals which mean you will start being very competitive very quickly.

The main thing i saw from you that you need to work on is learning the course. The good news is you can do that right from gtsport by yourself.

Under the campaign mode will be a tab labeled circuit experience. From there you can pick which track you want to learn and watch instructional videos on each sector. Then it will allow to practice each sector individually.

Try doing it with interlagos. I bet you will see a drastic improvement in your lap times.

Hope to see you on the track soon!

Latest Posts

Back