Tianmenshan mountain

Awesome video.

I'm thinking that for the ultimate challenge, a version of this track with the barriers removed.
And realistic damage added.
And a requirement for damage to be paid for!

Finally, leaderboards with replays for all contestants saved there.

Cool idea

I have loved the ongoing, long-term learning experience on the Nordshleife. Lap after lap in the Forzas striving for the "clean" lap. However, the price of over-exuberance or misjudgment in the Forzas or GT5/6 is quite low.

This proposal would put a whole new level of "reality" in the experience. High places on the leaderboards would demand even higher admiration.

(Aside from the photo-mode opportunities to capture my cars in flight or the process of disintegration!)

I have loved the ongoing, long-term learning experience on the Nordshleife. Lap after lap in the Forzas striving for the "clean" lap. However, the price of over-exuberance or misjudgment in the Forzas or GT5/6 is quite low.

This proposal would put a whole new level of "reality" in the experience. High places on the leaderboards would demand even higher admiration.

(Aside from the photo-mode opportunities to capture my cars in flight or the process of disintegration!)
I see it as a great opportunity to see who the real pro drifters in gt6 are since this is a real dangerous and awesome track to drift especially when (what you said) the barriers get removed :)

Back