Ticket rewards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gerner
  • 6 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
71
Messages
Gernera
Which ticket have the best chance to get a wonderfull car?
The 1000ticket or the lvl 21-ticket?
 
Well, let me put it like this.

Last night I got a Civic SiR '91 for the 1000 ticket. And it was exactly the same as the Civic you win in some race, not even a '92, a '93 or ...

The Level 21 seems to give you something that you can only drive at that level. So that one should give you a better chance of getting something fast.
 
What is the "1000 ticket"

Drive 1000Km or win 100 times in a single event to get the ticket. So far, I got 2 of them from grinding Indianapolis.
 
Drive 1000Km or win 100 times in a single event to get the ticket. So far, I got 2 of them from grinding Indianapolis.

I think its 2000 km. What's the lv-21 ticket? I'm 22 and haven't got one.
 
No, it is rewarded for the Extreme Series.

The level 24 ticket is for Endurance...
 
Back