Tickets 5, 9, 12 and 22

  • Thread starter Thread starter WampaCarrera
  • 3 comments
  • 393 views
Messages
15
Canada
Vancouver, Canada
Messages
ERICVANCOUVER
Hi,

I'm looking for tickets 5, 9, 12 and 22
Check my garage in sig for what i can trade
Thank you

Eric
 
I'm looking for any of these in 0/0/0. I can trade whenever you can. Let me know if you're interested.

BMW M3 '04
BMW M Coupe '98
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90
Dodge Viper SRT10 '03
Honda NSX '90
Honda NSX '95
Honda NSX '97
Lotus Carlton '90
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
 
Sorry thugdevotion, got them all but not 0/0/0
I have a Impreza sedan wrx sti version II '95 and mr2 g-limited '97 in 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
Sorry thugdevotion, got them all but not 0/0/0
It's all good. If you want paints send a fr to truebluniqqa and let me know which you want and I'll send 5 over. Merry Christmas.
 
Back