Tickets and cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter GReeK_W1ZaRd
  • 140 comments
  • 5,309 views
Sure thing , and im actually loveing these new cars , already got 2 ft86'12:D

PS - midnight champion , from which midnight »?

You know that the FT-86 '12 is in the dealership and you can buy it from Toyota......? Well um, what you mean? Just MidnightChampion, thats my PSN.
 
You know that the FT-86 '12 is in the dealership and you can buy it from Toyota......?

i know , let me see if i got it :

ft86 concept'11 our trade
ft86'12 - i know hes there , thats why i told you i BOUGHT another one ;)

Well um, what you mean? Just MidnightChampion, thats my PSN.

ok , i thought that you putted that game because of the midnight club games 👍
 
i know , let me see if i got it :

ft86 concept'11 our trade
ft86'12 - i know hes there , thats why i told you i BOUGHT another one ;)



ok , i thought that you putted that game because of the midnight club games 👍

Yes, it is now confirmed. I shouldn't communicate with outside world after 1am hah! And yes you're right, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix is in my top 3 fav games of all time, thus my username. I wasn't a Champion, but I was fairly good :)
 
Just to let you both know, i'm currently in restore mode and using the ticket does not restore the car to 0/0/0 status, the car retains 1 switch as you have to be in the car to use the ticket 👍
 
Just to let you both know, i'm currently in restore mode and using the ticket does not restore the car to 0/0/0 status, the car retains 1 switch as you have to be in the car to use the ticket 👍

So it's 0/0/1 or something. I don't think thats a terrible thing.....thanks for the info!
 
Do you have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II the new one for a DLC costumers?
 
So it's 0/0/1 or something. I don't think thats a terrible thing.....thanks for the info!

Other way around 1/0/0 but yes that's correct 👍
 
Yes, it is now confirmed. I shouldn't communicate with outside world after 1am hah! And yes you're right, Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix is in my top 3 fav games of all time, thus my username. I wasn't a Champion, but I was fairly good :)


:lol: and iv got it too :drool:
 
Do you have the Toyota FT-86 Concept II the new one for a DLC costumers?

Yup, it's scheduled for delivery on the 23rd of Dec to Carl3456. After that I have a slot open on 24th. But the car has changes, has few miles, fully tuned and custom colour (Maziora Andromeda)
 
So it's 0/0/1 or something. I don't think thats a terrible thing.....thanks for the info!

Oh and just to add, yes if you're a 0/0/0 collector it is a terrible thing, however if you could restore cars back to 0/0/0 status the market would soon die so maybe not so bad after all :)
 
Oh and just to add, yes if you're a 0/0/0 collector it is a terrible thing, however if you could restore cars back to 0/0/0 status the market would soon die so maybe not so bad after all :)

Well, I wouldn't know Igwyana. You're the badass/awesome trader here on GTP. Im just trying to do my lil job and crawl back to my hole haha :lol:
 
Well, I wouldn't know Igwyana. You're the badass/awesome trader here on GTP. Im just trying to do my lil job and crawl back to my hole haha :lol:

I'm not so Badass just can't stop collecting :lol: Need to give up and start enjoying the game again ;)
 
You still have it? You're lucky. I'd pay Rockstar 60 euros to get a HD remastered copy on PS3.....

iv got it to ps2 , man i really love it , beating lambos murcielagos with my golf'76 :drool:
 
Hi there. Im looking for any tickets im missing, including the new ones.
Here's a list:

Special Tickets:
Intermediate Rally Car - jerry555 (25th Dec)
Rally Base Car - jerry555 (26th Dec)

Level Tickets:
Level 02 -
Level 03 -
Level 05 - jerry555 (27th Dec)
Level 09 - jerry555 (28th Dec)
Level 18 -
Level 19 -
Level 20 -

Birthday Tickets:
1958 -
1964 -
1968 - jerry555 (21st Dec) <- 1985
1971 - Carl3456 (23rd Dec <- FT-86 II Concept '11
1972 -
1978 - jerry555 (22nd Dec) <-1986
1987 -
1994 -
1996 -

Take a look at my.gt page. If you're looking for something specific, let me know because I might have it.

I have all the new tickets, willing to trade for some b day tickets.
So if you're interested you can mark those lv2 3 18 19 20 tickets down.👍
 
I have all the new tickets, willing to trade for some b day tickets.
So if you're interested you can mark those lv2 3 18 19 20 tickets down.👍

Thats some great news. So:
24th - 02
29th - 03
30th - 18
31st - 19
1st - 20

Now you need to tell me which tickets you want in return.
 
Thats some great news. So:
24th - 02
29th - 03
30th - 18
31st - 19
1st - 20

Now you need to tell me which tickets you want in return.

I'll go check which tickets I'm still missing now, might take a while.
--------------------------

2009 2007 2004 2002 1997
 
Last edited:
Ok, OP updated and all days till Jan 1st booked! Thanks to everyone for their offers and, unless something is changed, im booked! :D
 
Ok, OP updated and all days till Jan 1st booked! Thanks to everyone for their offers and, unless something is changed, im booked! :D

I'll send you the tickets on 22 23 24 25 26 december.
 
Ticket will come from werty_56-2
since the car isn't 0/0/0 goes to werty_56-1

PS - You havent send me a FR yet....
 
Ticket will come from werty_56-2
since the car isn't 0/0/0 goes to werty_56-1

PS - You havent send me a FR yet....

I have reached the maximum limit of 100 people on PSN. I'll have to delete 2, so hold up....
 
I'm doing remote races with werty_56-2, ok ? after this race i'm gonna clean some friends soo you can send me FR
 
I'm doing remote races with werty_56-2, ok ? after this race i'm gonna clean some friends soo you can send me FR

It's on you man.... :)
 
FR accepted on werty_56-2

FR sent from werty_56-1
 
Last edited:
Back