Tickets and cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter GReeK_W1ZaRd
  • 140 comments
  • 5,309 views
To Langy69: I dont have 1964
To pipntick: I dont have 72, would you prefer 73?
 
Since I havent traded with you again, that has yet to be proven. As you can see however I didnt ask to send first or anything like that,sign of a good belief. Various people here can confirm about me and my trades :)

Aside from that, im making a schedule in the OP to keep things organised. Since it is 2 trades simultaneously, I'll mix up some stuff so that everyone's happy.... 👍

Great, thank you. My schedule (also in my sig) with you is as follows (only care about the dates I am sending you can send whenever you can since the second batch of tickets is a bit later than what you had originally proposed) 👍
01/10 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1973
01/09 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1968
01/08 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1954
01/04 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1949
01/03 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1944
01/02 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1942

Thanks again!

EDIT 73 is fine!
 
Great, thank you. My schedule (also in my sig) with you is as follows (only care about the dates I am sending you can send whenever you can since the second batch of tickets is a bit later than what you had originally proposed) 👍
01/10 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1973
01/09 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1968
01/08 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1954
01/04 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1949
01/03 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1944
01/02 MNC___ 2009__ -> 1942

Thanks again!

EDIT 73 is fine!

Great, OP updated with dates! Similar (if not the same) with your schedule to avoid any problems. 👍
 
Have a 98 ticket? I can send a few 2009 tickets.
 
Have a 98 ticket? I can send a few 2009 tickets.

Yeah, I do have a 1998, but it'd be like 15 days before I'll be able to send you.... :crazy:
 
Thats fine. Add BuseWheelspin and I can send one today.
 
Thats fine. Add BuseWheelspin and I can send one today.

Ok, I sent a FR to BusaWheelspin :)

generous of you to send me a ticket so fast....
 
Nice spell catch. I don't have many trades set. Pretty open.
 
Nice spell catch. I don't have many trades set. Pretty open.

Hmm, I've been more lucky in this thread than my whole life. Your tickets wont go unnoticed, as soon as im done, I'll send you stuff. You might as well tell me what is it you want, how many etc in order to edit the OP 👍
 
I am back in business starting from the 15th! New offers for 2009 tickets and the final tickets im missing???
 
I have only 1 more trade set on BusaWheelspin tonight. Then that account is free'd up for any trades. Not all tickets are there, but lots and the 2009.
Mon-Wed they will go out around midnight. Working the afternoon shift.

You can have 3 just for filling in my Maziora paints.
Missing
Andromedall
Everest
Seyfert
Trapezium
 
I have only 1 more trade set on BusaWheelspin tonight. Then that account is free'd up for any trades. Not all tickets are there, but lots and the 2009.
Mon-Wed they will go out around midnight. Working the afternoon shift.

You can have 3 just for filling in my Maziora paints.
Missing
Andromedall
Everest
Seyfert
Trapezium

Ok You're on. When you say "filling", how many of each?

Edit: Edited OP. 3 2009 tickets for Maziora colour shifts.

People, I can trade on the same day for tickets too. Offers? I wanna collect the final tickets and sleep well at night!!
 
Just need 1 of each.
 
Come on people. Just wanna fill up my schedule already! Looking for the remaining tickets and some more 2009 tickets! I offer cars/tickets, everything is up for grabs!
 
I can dupe a few 2009 tickets ......
 
I can dupe a few 2009 tickets ......

Eh...that'd be good, but I try to reserve slots to trade for the few tickets im missing. Got any of those?

Edit: It appears im missing the lvl 15 ticket. I'll take that one too if you have it.
 
Last edited:
By that you mean you have the lvl 15? Um, ok we could arrange a deal. Tell me what you want and when 👍
 
"Dupe...."

Uh, yeah. :confused:

I know I will dupe, and you will too. Am I missing something?

:lol: , I mean When I send you the tickets I would like you to dupe to my 2nd account ;)

(Except one ticket 15 and 2009 , because when I send them to you , I won't back up)

;)
 
:lol: , I mean When I send you the tickets I would like you to dupe to my 2nd account ;)

(Except one ticket 15 and 2009 , because when I send them to you , I won't back up)

;)

Ok, so you will send me the 2009 tickets and 15 lvl ticket and (after duping them myself) I send them to your secondary account? Is that correct? How many will you send, and which of those do I send back?

Edit: If someone comes to my door saying: "I have x of the tickets you're missing", Im afraid I wont be able to do that....those tickets come in first.
 
Ok, so you will send me the 2009 tickets and 15 lvl ticket and (after duping them myself) I send them to your secondary account? Is that correct? How many will you send, and which of those do I send back?

Edit: If someone comes to my door saying: "I have x of the tickets you're missing", Im afraid I wont be able to do that....those tickets come in first.

:confused:
 

By that I meant that the missing tickets are in priority. If someone replies in this thread saying that he has 1 or more of those missing tickets, Im gonna have to postpone our....duping. ;)
 
I have most of your missing tickets and can send more 2009s... looking for any tickets I don't have which at this point are 79,80,82,84 and 85.
 
I have most of your missing tickets and can send more 2009s... looking for any tickets I don't have which at this point are 79,80,82,84 and 85.

Could you tell me exactly which ones you have that I want?? We'll work out some deals.... 👍
 
Could you tell me exactly which ones you have that I want?? We'll work out some deals.... 👍
1958,1964,1972,1994 and 1996. Also all the new level tickets if you are missing any, and of course as many 2009 as you need 👍
 
1958,1964,1972,1994 and 1996. Also all the new level tickets if you are missing any, and of course as many 2009 as you need 👍

Ok, you got yourself a deal. Just tell me which tickets / cars you want in return. I have every other ticket exept those. 👍
 
Back