Tickets and cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter GReeK_W1ZaRd
  • 140 comments
  • 5,309 views
ticket sent

Ticket received, gimme 1 sec to backup and send FT-86 II Concept '11

EDIT: Car sent, trade completed!
 
Last edited:
Trades are going smooth, as expected from the GTP community. :)
 
LV2 ticket sent yesterday.👍

Yes, and I received LV3 today. But, according to my schedule I will send on 24th, then on the 29th. There is a number of days to wait before you receive your stuff, but im gonna send them, don't worry.
 
Yes, and I received LV3 today. But, according to my schedule I will send on 24th, then on the 29th. There is a number of days to wait before you receive your stuff, but im gonna send them, don't worry.

I know you will send the tickets on those days, cause it's in the OP.
Sorry if you felt I was rushing you.
I'm just telling you that I sent the tickets, waiting for your confirm.
This way, if anything goes wrong ,I could know it in time and could try to fix the mistake.👍

PS LV18 sent:)

Merry Christmas
 
I know you will send the tickets on those days, cause it's in the OP.
Sorry if you felt I was rushing you.
I'm just telling you that I sent the tickets, waiting for your confirm.
This way, if anything goes wrong ,I could know it in time and could try to fix the mistake.👍

PS LV18 sent:)

Merry Christmas

Ah ok, glad that you cleared that up. I believe you have received the 2009 from me, and thank you very much for the LVL18.

Merry Christmas to you too sir. :)
 
hey...i have all birthdaytickets from your op.....if you're interested we can work out a deal..i don't need much car's..if you don't mind it will be cheap premiums...
 
hey...i have all birthdaytickets from your op.....if you're interested we can work out a deal..i don't need much car's..if you don't mind it will be cheap premiums...

Well, if you checked the OP then you know that im booked till Jan 1st. I dont like long term trades though....so maybe come back once im done with the planned trades. However, it is kinda weird. You have all those birthday tickets, but you cannot afford to buy a premium car?
 
haha..i did it on purpose...because i have all tickets/birthdaytickets/matte and chrome paints..all ucd cars .....there was almost nothing left to trade for...since i'm helping out people with my tickets and people want to trade i had to find something ..so i stopped buying premium cars..(normaly i don't collect helmets and suits but i accept them in return for tickets)
 
haha..i did it on purpose...because i have all tickets/birthdaytickets/matte and chrome paints..all ucd cars .....there was almost nothing left to trade for...since i'm helping out people with my tickets and people want to trade i had to find something ..so i stopped buying premium cars..(normaly i don't collect helmets and suits but i accept them in return for tickets)

Hmm, I see. Still, my schedule is full. If you're still around at Jan 1st or so, we might work something out....
 
Hi, is your 125 SPL kart still in 0/0/0 state and what color is it?
 
LV 2 3 18 19 20 tickets sent:tup:
 
Yup true. In exactly 2 days, I'll start paying back what you sent me, my part of the deal :)

Forgot to tell you, please send the ticket to my sub account "bigghatt".
I guess the account is still in your friend list as I asked you to add him to your list in my original FR, so no FR needed.
Thanks a lot again for making this fair trade.:)
 
Forgot to tell you, please send the ticket to my sub account "bigghatt".
I guess the account is still in your friend list as I asked you to add him to your list in my original FR, so no FR needed.
Thanks a lot again for making this fair trade.:)

Uh, nope. If you would be kind enough to send the FR again, seems bigghatt is no longer in my FR list. Apparently I forgot that bigghatt is your account, so I thought it was somebody random. :dunce:
 
No problem, I'll send the FR now.👍


--------------
FR recieved from MidnightChampion
 
Last edited:
Ok guys, im in the hunt for multiple 2009 tickets! Schedule's open, lets trade! :)
 
Hey buddy, I need any of these tickets 44, 49, 54, 61, 63, & 64

I can send multiple 2009s.

I can send them on the 5th 6th and then the 10th onwards if you'd like to trade some tickets.
 
Hey buddy, I need any of these tickets 44, 49, 54, 61, 63, & 64

I can send multiple 2009s.

I can send them on the 5th 6th and then the 10th onwards if you'd like to trade some tickets.

Langy!!!!! My man! Of course! I'll start sending in.....7-9 hours or so when I wake up. Love trading with friends! :sly: :)

Edit: I will send on 5th, as scheduled. 👍
 
Last edited:
I will provide as many as you want me to in exchange for tickets I dont have.. happy new year!
 
I will provide as many as you want me to in exchange for tickets I dont have.. happy new year!

Ok great! We trade on the 2,3,4,7,8,9 of Jan, and then we see whenever.
Pick 6 tickets of your choice (any) and I can send the first one in about 8 hrs. Im on PSN now, would be good to contact each other for FR, so as when I wake up, to send you immediately.

Happy New 2012 to you too :)
 
Great! Tickets will come from x64pro and I will go on the PS3 right now to friend you... I can only, however, start sending until Jan 5th, would that be ok with you?

I am after 42, 44, 49, 54, 58 and 68 if you have them :)

EDIT:If you don't have the 58 I can take a 72 or 73
EDIT 2: FR sent
 
Last edited:
Great! Tickets will come from x64pro and I will go on the PS3 right now to friend you... I can only, however, start sending until Jan 5th, would that be ok with you?

I am after 42, 44, 49, 54, 58 and 68 if you have them :)

EDIT:If you don't have the 58 I can take a 72

Hmm, from those you asked I have 44,49,54,68......PSN is MidnightChampion.

Edit: I have 42. So, it is 42, 44, 49, 54, 68 and 72 since I dont have 58
Edit 2: Ok, FR accepted. I send tickets to that account, and I receive from that account? Please tell me yes, im closing to 100 friends (again :indiff:)
 
Last edited:
Langy!!!!! My man! Of course! I'll start sending in.....7-9 hours or so when I wake up. Love trading with friends! :sly: :)

Edit: I will send on 5th, as scheduled. 👍

👍 ok mate. I'll send some 2009's starting the 5th. Also i'm not certain but i think Outeke was collecting all the Veyron colors so he maybe able to tell you how many 2009 tickets you'll need. :)
 
Yes... you send and receive there... and I just realized I am ahead of schedule with my trades so I can shuffle things around and send a couple of 2009s starting after reset tomorrow, just so you know I am a serious trader :)
 
Yes... you send and receive there... and I just realized I am ahead of schedule with my trades so I can shuffle things around and send a couple of 2009s starting after reset tomorrow, just so you know I am a serious trader :)

Since I havent traded with you again, that has yet to be proven. As you can see however I didnt ask to send first or anything like that,sign of a good belief. Various people here can confirm about me and my trades :)

Aside from that, im making a schedule in the OP to keep things organised. Since it is 2 trades simultaneously, I'll mix up some stuff so that everyone's happy.... 👍
 
👍 ok mate. I'll send some 2009's starting the 5th. Also i'm not certain but i think Outeke was collecting all the Veyron colors so he maybe able to tell you how many 2009 tickets you'll need. :)

No sweat, I found a thread statinf all of Veyron's colours. Since the colours are 30+ (im not gonna do a month-long trade), I picked my favourites. We'll see how it goes.... :scared:
 
Back