Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Im s0 ko0l
  • 7 comments
  • 637 views
Messages
196
Messages
Wanagetcrzywitme
Messages
Im s0 ko0l
Looking for tickets. I have these ones available 17, 21, 24, 1000, and 92. Looking for 67, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 10
 
got a lvl 9! for your lvl 21 on the 6th? :)
 
Last edited:
ralo
got a lvl 9! for your lvl 21 on the 6th? :)

Have Anything I listed?
 
i want level 24, 21 and 1000 please whats cars do u want

i think i have a 67 birthday ticket in a fake file :)
 
Last edited:
Prob can't trade for 24-48 hours at this stage but you can have '66 or '10 for the level 21 ticket
 
Prob can't trade for 24-48 hours at this stage but you can have '66 or '10 for the level 21 ticket

ill look for a 66' i might have 1 somewhere
 
hugo24
Prob can't trade for 24-48 hours at this stage but you can have '66 or '10 for the level 21 ticket

I can do a 21 for the 10
 
Back