time & date

  • Thread starter Thread starter astonkiller
  • 7 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
36
Messages
aston2killer
hi how come when I start the game it asks me to change time and date?? thx
 
When i start my game it says this, sorry but I don't know why.
 
try setting the time by the internet
 
Yeah go to settings and update the time via the internet.
 
I think its caused by the time zone.
 
Search is your friend, this has been covered many times, dating back to prologue.
 
thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!!
 
thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!!

To fix the problem you'll have to leave the game. It's usually the daylight saving option which causes this problem, change it and set the time by internet and that should fix it.
 
Back