astonkiller Messages 36 Messages aston2killer Jan 30, 2011 #1 hi how come when I start the game it asks me to change time and date?? thx
M MIKE1FL Messages 267 Messages MIKE1FL Jan 30, 2011 #2 When i start my game it says this, sorry but I don't know why.
lukey2985 (Banned) Messages 248 Messages 1.luke2985 2.stu2985 Jan 30, 2011 #3 try setting the time by the internet
RODDUZ Messages 318 Messages RODDUZ Jan 30, 2011 #4 Yeah go to settings and update the time via the internet.
Powellx235 Messages 3,799 Ireland Messages powellx234 Jan 30, 2011 #5 I think its caused by the time zone.
ASH32 Messages 4,962 Nelson, England Messages GTP_ASH32 Jan 30, 2011 #6 Search is your friend, this has been covered many times, dating back to prologue.
astonkiller Messages 36 Messages aston2killer Jan 30, 2011 #7 thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!!
thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!!
ASH32 Messages 4,962 Nelson, England Messages GTP_ASH32 Jan 30, 2011 #8 astonkiller thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!! Click to expand... To fix the problem you'll have to leave the game. It's usually the daylight saving option which causes this problem, change it and set the time by internet and that should fix it.
astonkiller thx for the help do I have to come out of the game and go to settings?because time and date is correct!!! Click to expand... To fix the problem you'll have to leave the game. It's usually the daylight saving option which causes this problem, change it and set the time by internet and that should fix it.