Time off for GT4 (vacation days or sick days?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 74 comments
  • 3,632 views

How much time are you taking off??

  • NONE. I am screwed!

    Votes: 65 36.9%
  • 1 or 2 days

    Votes: 57 32.4%
  • 2 or 3 days

    Votes: 16 9.1%
  • 1 week

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • over 1 week. woo!! woo!!

    Votes: 28 15.9%

  • Total voters
    176

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
How much time are you going to take off from work when GT4 finally comes out? I am going to use 1 week of vacation days. That means I sit home and get paid to play GT4. I have over 4 weeks but I will only use 1 week. (I changed my mind, I am going to use 2 weeks now. PAID)
 
The way it's going with the PAL version of GT4 we'll have probably all have retired by the time it gets released...
 
I'll be getting it over my christmas break from college so ill have two weeks to enjoy it plus the entire following semester because lets face it...university is slack
 
is gt4 coming out?? :( well, when it does, i work tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays, so ill be taking one or two of them off just to get into the game (when it FINALLY gets to the UK)
 
I believe I have one week completely free and another of preseason track stuff (no classes but two workouts a day).
 
I'm in college and I will have a full month of vacation following the end of my semester in december. So I'll play GT4 and San Andreas all the time during these vacations.

But if I worked, I would not take a week of vacation to play a videogame, that sounds quite retarded, IMO.

See ya :sly:
 
all you guys in school, will probably be on summer break when gt4 comes out. grrrr


b
 
I have two weeks of vacation when GT4 comes out......I love Christmas break so much. Woohoo nuthin but GT4, Halo 2, and GTA:SA for the next three years!!!
 
Well I wont be playing it much until after finals and since the girl is going to visit family in Germany over the holiday, I'll be able to play it all break.
 
I'll just play it over Christmas break. I don't know when my finals are though.
 
TurboLevin2NV
I have two weeks of vacation when GT4 comes out......I love Christmas break so much. Woohoo nuthin but GT4, Halo 2, and GTA:SA for the next three years!!!
I hear you man!
They, my xbox, and my PS2 are coming with me to college.
 
nerdiness has been taken to an all new level taking time of school/work to play a video game gees!!!!!! :dunce:
 
I'm going to drop out of school, quit my part-time job dump my girlfriend and grow a beard just to play GT4 24/7 Oh yeah.
 
I don't have a job at the moment, but I aint applying one 'till i've played GT4 for atleast a month straight.
 
Sudo
I don't have a job at the moment, but I aint applying one 'till i've played GT4 for atleast a month straight.
Good idea. :)
 
With my hectic social schedule and work commitments, I'll get about 25 hours each day to play GT4.
 
Well if it was released in December I would get all of 6 weeks (Summer break :D) to play it, but now its March so Im increadibly pissed off. All that time. GTless.
Well I supose Ill have a few days of Faking Fever but nothing to major. The time in school is going to go so slow :(
 
Won't take any days off from school , i can't :grumpy:
 
Cosmic
Won't take any days off from school , i can't :grumpy:
Thats very smart. Using earned vacation days is one thing, but skipping school to play a video game would be a sure sign of unintelligent decisions. My company forces me to use as many vacation days before the end of the year. So far it is the end of October and I havent missed a single day or used a single vacation day yet this year. I have 4 weeks of vacation days saved up. :dopey:
 
I will be taking the day off the day it is released. I'll be hitting Wal-Mart early in the morning after taking the kid to school.
 
no vacation time left...besides..I would have to be crazy to tell the wife that I am taking a week off of vacation to play a video game....( she just wouldn'y understand !
 
CAMAROBOY69
Thats very smart. Using earned vacation days is one thing, but skipping school to play a video game would be a sure sign of unintelligent decisions. My company forces me to use as many vacation days before the end of the year. So far it is the end of October and I havent missed a single day or used a single vacation day yet this year. I have 4 weeks of vacation days saved up. :dopey:


I 'll take a coulpe of weeks off your hands dude ! 👍
 
With a little luck, I'll get 5 months off, WITH pay, once GT4 gets here...
(Nope - I'm not kidding either...)
 
I won't be able to take any time off work. My place of employment is Nazi like when it comes to time off and missing work. Or I could quit. Tell them I have other prorities.
 
I just started working 7 days a week, and I am getting married the first week of January.

GT4 could not be coming at a worse time.
 
CAMAROBOY69
My company forces me to use as many vacation days before the end of the year.


hmmm... maybe you should take this as a sign.



JK :lol:
 
I have 5.5 days left. I think it may be wise to take one or two up once I get my hands on the game, because otherwise I'll probably not be sleeping on worknights. :lol:
 
Back