Time off for GT4 (vacation days or sick days?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 74 comments
  • 3,632 views

How much time are you taking off??

  • NONE. I am screwed!

    Votes: 65 36.9%
  • 1 or 2 days

    Votes: 57 32.4%
  • 2 or 3 days

    Votes: 16 9.1%
  • 1 week

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • over 1 week. woo!! woo!!

    Votes: 28 15.9%

  • Total voters
    176
man, i'm dropping out of school....j/k
I'm not gonna screw myself over that bad but I know i'm definetly going to fall behind in my studies, heck I'm already behind.

I only wish it would be released one week earlier in NA. Feb 14th to 18th I get off school as a study break. I guess I'll have to get metal gear solid 3 to keep me busy.

Man I can't wait for GT4. Only 19 days. WOOO HOOO!!!!!
 
Believe it or not, this is a more manageable time for me now. If Feb. 22nd is the date, I'll greatly improve my progress during Spring Break.
 
gonna have to squeeze in night sessions, sucks being responsible :guilty:
 
Hard to believe only 1 week left! Cant wait finally ge to use the vacation days! :dopey:
 
CAMAROBOY69
Hard to believe only 1 week left! Cant wait finally ge to use the vacation days! :dopey:

Ha Ha - me too. I'm going to put in some vaction forms tonight. I'll have between 7-11 days off, I haven't decided yet. I'm hoping to be the first NTSC'er on GTP to get all gold licences. We'll see how long it takes to learn the 'ring because I've never driven it.:dunce:

BTW, what part of Michgan do you live in. If it's not terribley far from South Bend, Indiana maybe a LAN get together will be in order.💡 I'm game if you're interested. Or anybody else nearby for that matter.👍
 
My wife suggested last night, that I call in sick for two days.

I think that's so I can burn two 8 hour sessions while she's at work, then be hers when I get home.

Not a bad idea, if I didn't have a $12 million project in downtown Scituate, Mass going out on March 3rd. I'll be lucky to play that week. :(

AO
 
I will probably, be "sick" a day, its np for me since i go to school and i don`t have any exams coming up in the near future. Besides, we have easter break sometime in march, defineatly gonna play then. Too bad i live in Europe, the game doesn`t come until March 9th, so i can`t play it in the winter break, which starts this weekend. :(
 
Im on study leave just now, which means i've got time of university to stay home and do some personal studing...............which means to me, study my race strategies for GT4. Gonna sort my Speed 12 out.
 
I did not have a job at the time when I purchased the GT4 and the DFP on 2/23/2005.
 
:lol: Wow, This is funny to look back on. Everything went to hell anyway. :dopey:
 
OH yeah that was a good 2 weeks (paid) off from work. Too bad I spent the first week doing body work and painting my friends car.
At least I spent the 2nd week actually playing GT4. :)👍
 
i sure wouldnt be skipping work or school to play a darn video game. even if u are being paid for it. honestly that is a childs response... " im taking 2 weeks off from work PAID to play GT4 all day" sad..............
 
Oh, I would've. Lighten up!
 
It would've been a possibility, of course I didn't even know it came out back then! :dopey:
 
stupid thing
i have to work:(
 
Back