Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Do a full refresh

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Keep it as it is, it's going to work out in the end

Votes: 126 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT5p sold 5.3 mil and that was the first commercial GT on ps3. GT6 sold less than 5 mil and I’m starting to believe the fan base was feeling some GT fatigue.

Anything less than 5 mil in my opinion would be a failure considering the sales metrics above. GTS will be the first GT iteration on the PS4, it does need to deliver....

But I’ll still support GT no matter what. Difficult to let go since I’ve been playing it since GT1 days.

Last edited:
I like how most people in here are bashing OP and have 0 logical returning argument to offer because he suggested they do away with Kaz or "Move" him..

I've always had this feeling Kaz is the type of guy that if one of his employees were to make a suggestion about a new feature or making some changes to parts of the game that they would be demoted to picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot.

Also, It seems every time a new GT releases on a new Playstation we get less and less from GT. Hell, at this rate, by PS6 GT will only have 3 cars and one track. If making cars and tracks look pretty detracts from the actual slogan of the game "The ultimate driving simulator" please, cut back on it a bit. With that being said, i don't want standard and premium cars, but there's really no need to get every stitch on that rear seat that i'll never ever see absolutely perfect...

I think developing GT5 really put them behind the 8ball. As most companies had a tough time with the PS3 i think it really hurt polyphony. Looking back i would've gladly waited for GT6 to come out on PS4. Could've potentially been a launch title.. Now with Polyphony saying they don't even have plans for GT7 when GT sport was simply meant to be a filler game for GT7. I think Sony was getting on them about Putting out a game for the PS4, i mean, it has been out 4 years already.. And now, Hence why we're getting a game with only ~150 cars and 17 tracks and no promise for GT7.

I think they're going to do exactly what OP suggested, after Sport you won't see another GT for quite a long time. And GT Sports sales figures will be and indicator as to how long that may be. if GT sport only sells 2 million units.. That's not good. There was roughly a 7 million unit sold drop from GT5 to GT6..Companies like Sony want to see increases not decreases. Doesn't help it's releasing after Project Cars 2. And now, GT is being criticized more than ever because there's legit competition putting out quality stuff and actually listening to what their fanbase wants.

I could make a list 100 miles long about the the things that are wrong with GT and have been issues since the PS2 days.. For example, the sounds, the power delivery of high horsepower cars being like a light switch, the damage, the lack of certain features etc etc.

But to sum it up. Gran Turismo is like a family member, regardless of what they do (to a point) I'll support them 100%. But they have to take a step back and reevaluate the situation in my opinion.

Careful... they might start classing you as a 'troll' and 'moron' as well... I think Kaz should be given a 3-6month holiday where he just goes out and enjoys himself, then watch how well he works when he returns.

I like how most people in here are bashing OP and have 0 logical returning argument to offer because he suggested they do away with Kaz or "Move" him..
And yet when a reasonable response is offered, it is ignored in favour of knee-jerk reactions from low post-count members.

It's almost like someone is only here for the overtly negative responses to the barely concealed hostility of their opening post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back