Time to reassign Kaz or pull the plug?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by CConspicuous, Oct 12, 2017.

?

What should Sony do with Polyphony?

1. Fire Kaz Yamauchi

10 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Pull the plug

8 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Put GT on hiatus

4 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Do a full refresh

21 vote(s)
    12.8%
  5. Keep it as it is, it's going to work out in the end

126 vote(s)
    76.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayC

JayC

GT5p sold 5.3 mil and that was the first commercial GT on ps3. GT6 sold less than 5 mil and I’m starting to believe the fan base was feeling some GT fatigue.

Anything less than 5 mil in my opinion would be a failure considering the sales metrics above. GTS will be the first GT iteration on the PS4, it does need to deliver....

But I’ll still support GT no matter what. Difficult to let go since I’ve been playing it since GT1 days.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Inferno251 likes this.
  2. splintermgs

splintermgs

Unfortunately this is exactly what GT Sport is banking on...the support of loyal fans without the need to listen to what their fanbase wants!

XXI, daibon, talkin_2_me and 5 others like this.
  3. CConspicuous

CConspicuous

Careful... they might start classing you as a 'troll' and 'moron' as well... I think Kaz should be given a 3-6month holiday where he just goes out and enjoys himself, then watch how well he works when he returns.

Rdp616 likes this.
  4. Famine

Famine Administrator

And yet when a reasonable response is offered, it is ignored in favour of knee-jerk reactions from low post-count members.

It's almost like someone is only here for the overtly negative responses to the barely concealed hostility of their opening post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.