Time Trial #56

I think i'm at my limit with the lambo.
1:31.267
Right behind Bandit.

I had a gap of 1.9 last time on this circuit. It would be nice to stay within that, I dont think its going to be though.

I can't believe I've forgotten to work on this :lol: Gonna give the Lambo another go right now.

I think i'm at my limit with the lambo.
1:31.267
Right behind Bandit.

I had a gap of 1.9 last time on this circuit. It would be nice to stay within that, I dont think its going to be though.

:lol: I'm not going to give these TTs another go, just concentrating on the WRS at the moment :sly: if anything good comes out on thursday I might have a serious attempt at a quick time :)

Finally got a decent lap to put me in 36th place. I got a 1:30.708 but there are still about 4 tenths left to find.

:lol: I'm not going to give these TTs another go, just concentrating on the WRS at the moment :sly: if anything good comes out on thursday I might have a serious attempt at a quick time :)

Another full week before the next TT's... this Thursday will be the A spec Seasonal update.

I have half the Nurb 24H race left before I get to TT again :(

Another full week before the next TT's... this Thursday will be the A spec Seasonal update.

I have half the Nurb 24H race left before I get to TT again :(

Of course :dunce: Sounds fun :P Maybe I will have another go with the Lambo then if I get bored of the WRS and if I have time :)

No problems... but the 1st tune in that thread is built pre the major physics change, when a high front/low rear was the way to kill understeer. There's another tune in the Lambo A spec Seasonal thread much later on which is built after the physics change and which should be more effective.

However, it still may not work well as 1) it was built for the 'Ring, 2) it's built around comfort soft tyres, 3) I think the ppt limit is different, and 4) I've learnt a few new things since I built the tune.

But feel free to give it a go :)

I'm not sure if I'll bother putting much in to this one as I'm really not a fan of 4WD cars, and the Gallardo (at least) has a lot of understeer which I struggled to tune out last time I tried... not sure what the other Lambos are like as I haven't driven them much. I'll run a few laps at some stage and decide if it's nice or not.

Edit...

This is the full tune (including the revisions posted by Dalone above)... obviously you'll be able to use less limiter and probably be able to add turbos too (if available?), though from the leader boar it looks like the Gallarod isn't the way to go on this one.

Gallardo 550ppt tune...

New car from dealers with wing (no oil change).

Parts
Weight saving 3, windows, carbon bonnet (no chassis strengthening)
Engine stage 3
Fully customisable gears, diff & suspension
Torque sensing centre diff, carbon prop, twin plate clutch, Racing flywheel

Ballast 200 @ position 50, wing 12, power limiter @ 83.7% (this will be slightly higher for you)

Should make 526bhp @ 1,369kg for 550ppts

Settings
Ride -20 +30
Springs 14.0 12.0
Rebound 6 8
Bound 5 7
Camber 2.0 1.4
ARB 3 6
Toe -0.10 0.00

Initial 10 10
Accel 10 16
decel 5 5

Brakes 4 6

Torque 30 70

Gears (set max speed to minimum, then set individual gears, then final)
1st 3,751
2nd 2.797
3rd 2.286
4th 1.899
5th 1.596
6th 1.363
final 2.500

I'm using G27 and have active steering on strong

Well, if you don't like 4wd cars it certainly doesn't look like it. Great-great-great setup man. 1:33:797 with a room for improvement of easily 0,5 to 1 sec for a mediocre driver like me, I believe that in better hands can easily reach low 1:30s.
It is a little tail-happy but that's why I liked it so much and whatever over-steer occurs is easily corrected with DS3. Next time I will try with my DFGT .👍

I'm stuck on 1:32.7 but have had success with some of Killers loaners in the past, so gave his current car a run.

Now I have removed the downforce on my own car at times, as well as on PMJG's loaner, and managed OK, however there are likely other factors at work which make up for it not being there.

But when I tried Killers loaner, with no downforce available, it didn't help my time at all.

I can gain up to nearly 1/2 a second, usually in the 1st section, so I know I can improve my time, but not with Killers car this time.

Some people may find downforce up to 25 very helpful, if they can manage without the power, although in my opinion lower than 25 is suitable.

At this time I am actually using no ballast at all and still beating my ghost much of the time.

Geopan, I just had a few runs and have knocked off about 3/10's of a second, now at 1:32.486 @ #580.

This time I didn't use my best ghost (1:32.70) but just started with no ghost. Soon I found myself close to my best time, so I knew I could achieve this time regularly. If you are using the Gallardo with Stotty's tune above I suggest you buy a SuperVeloce, like I, and all the top drivers, are using. Here is the tune I use. It is a mix of a number of tunes, including Prainao's and Pmjg's and my own changes. I know there is at least another 2/10ths available yet.

Max power 448hp. Weight 1268 (no ballast).
H -17 -6
S 12.1 13.0
D 7 6
DC 4 5
AR 4 6

Cam 3.0 2.0 (Praiano)
Toe -0.07 -0.03

LSD 5 8
15 17
10 8

Down force 25

Power level 69.9

Torque 30 70

Gears (PMJG, Hope you don't mind me sharing)

1..4710 2..3380 3..2570 4..2507 5..1701 6..1400 Final 2842 (mine)

BB 3 1

Oh ,and standard exhaust along with weight reductions only.

Anyway, works for me. good luck.

No problem Dalone with sharing 👍

Taking it easy at the moment with the tt.

If I drop out of the top 100 will usually have another go :)

I would be interested if anyone faster than my 1:31.259 can improve my setup (anyone struggling in 1:32's or more may find this tune a help).

Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 (run-in with no oil change)
510Bhp 1468Kg for 550PP

Full Weight Reduction (Stage 3)
No engine mods & no extra PP related parts.

Rear Aero: 15
Ballast: 200Kg @50
Power: 77.3%

Transmission: Reset default, set Max speed to min (149) then set individual gears and final.
1st: 4.448
2nd: 3.324
3rd: 2.530
4th: 2.051
5th: 1.690
6th: 1.400
Final: 2.824

LSD F/R
Initial: 5 / 5
Accel.: 8 / 12
Brake: 5 / 5
Torq. Dist.: 30 / 70

Suspension
Ride Height: -17 / 15
Spring: 10.5 / 18.0
Ext.: 7 / 8
Comp.: 5 / 6
ARB: 4 / 6

Camb.: 1.9 / 1.1
Toe.: 0.03 / 0.01

Brakes: 4 / 6

Some may find the positive toe on the front a little to much, even i would prefer it to be lower or to the minus but it did help my lap times (feel free to play with it).

Allthough there is a lack of interest in this TT any tips to improve on 1:31.2 would be helpful but i think it comes down to my driving skills that need improving.

Last edited:
WightSparky
I would be interested if anyone faster than my 1:31.259 can improve my setup (anyone struggling in 1:32's or more may find this tune a help).

Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 (run-in)
510Bhp 1468Kg for 550PP

Transmission: Reset default, set Max speed to min (149) then set individual gears and final.

LSD F/R

Suspension

Some may find the positive toe on the front a little to much, even i would prefer it to be lower or to the minus but it did help my lap times (feel free to play with it).

Allthough there is a lack of interest in this TT any tips to improve on 1:31.2 would be helpful but i think it comes down to my driving skills that need improving.

Might give your tune a try 2nite. Im running less ballast - i think only about 60kg at 50, but higher lsd acceleration to help get the turn-in. Pretty much similar times though Im on a 1'31.134.

Also Im running negative toe at the front -15 and -6 rear. And a soft rear suspension 10.5
Its easy to lose a lot of time in the last corner, I find that's where i lose the most over the top guys ghosts.

Also an unrelated question, I was just wandering what the prefix TC is at the beginning of some drivers on the leaderboard. Is it another forum tag like GTP?

Last edited:
I was stuck at 1:33.7 for a couple days. Last night at the first corner when the car started into its four wheel drift I changed up into 5th, this seemed to restore traction and put the car in a good position for the second corner. I managed to take off about half a second. I tried the same trick on the second last corner before the start/finish straight and I have managed to drop my time down to 1:32.5

Hope this helps some of you improve your times.

Might give your tune a try 2nite. Im running less ballast - i think only about 60kg at 50, but higher lsd acceleration to help get the turn-in. Pretty much similar times though Im on a 1'31.134.

Also Im running negative toe at the front -15 and -6 rear. And a soft rear suspension 10.5
Its easy to lose a lot of time in the last corner, I find that's where i lose the most over the top guys ghosts.

Also an unrelated question, I was just wandering what the prefix TC is at the beginning of some drivers on the leaderboard. Is it another forum tag like GTP?

Thanks for posting your tunes fellas,I haven't had much of a chance to run these the last week or so but I think I might have a go tonight(not on the snow 1 though :lol:)

Yeh TC_ is GTP_ equivalent on different forums,much like GTD_,GTRP etc.

Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 (run-in)
510Bhp 1468Kg for 550PP

LSD F/R

Suspension

Hi WightSparky,

First of all thanks for posting your tune... 👍

Did you change the oil?

Thanks

Thank wighSparky, my time is 1.32.680, I'll try your tune,if I can get the second 31, I will send you a gift. eheheheheh!!:sly:

Damn those snow cheaters... Was watching the replay, wall riding like a pussy.. Ohwell.. Only managed a 59933th time xD

Damn those snow cheaters... Was watching the replay, wall riding like a pussy.. Ohwell.. Only managed a 59933th time xD

Yeah I've watched a few at the top too, don't see the point in doing it like that, it's just crap.

I am currently sitting 1054th with a clean 1:29.417 in the GT-R SpecV '09 :)

I was running with 16kg rear spring and i got a tip from BIGNADZ to run stiff rear with 200kg at pos. 50, i was already running it like that, so i tried changing the spring to 18kg (max) but it did not change my time. Positive toe helped turn in quicker. I'm still not happy with the corner after the long back straight. Might have a play with gear ratios again

Hi WightSparky,

First of all thanks for posting your tune... 👍

Did you change the oil?

Thanks
No oil change the car has been run-in with b-spec on 24Hr endurance.

Thank wighSparky, my time is 1.32.680, I'll try your tune,if I can get the second 31, I will send you a gift. eheheheheh!!:sly:
Hopefully you'll get the 1:31, good luck.

Had a couple of days break from it. Hoping fresh eyes may give me another approach.

WightSparky
I was running with 16kg rear spring and i got a tip from BIGNADZ to run stiff rear with 200kg at pos. 50, i was already running it like that, so i tried changing the spring to 18kg (max) but it did not change my time. Positive toe helped turn in quicker. I'm still not happy with the corner after the long back straight. Might have a play with gear ratios again

I had a go with your tune. I found I could beat my ghost regularly to sector 2. But the 3rd sector i seemed slower. I think more ballast than what Im using is definitely quicker but its harder to handle for me.

Had another go with my tune and got a 1'30.974 but using your gears, cheers for posting.

For the corner you said your struggling I use a tiny flick of handbrake and use a bit of throttle to help turn the car in.

Edit

Down to a 1'30.835 wasn't using the propeller shaft upgrade. Don't think it made up all the time though. Was smoother through the final sector.

Last edited:
in the top 10 everybody except #6 uses active steering at strong. does active steering really improve your lap times that much? i though all aids except the fictional srf made you slower? (is active steering real btw?).

in the top 10 everybody except #6 uses active steering at strong. does active steering really improve your lap times that much? i though all aids except the fictional srf made you slower? (is active steering real btw?).

Nope. I never use it and I regularly get top 30's

Back