Bronze - 1:47.000 (Cr. 100,000)

#2 Alaska (Snow) - PP 500 - non-racecars - Snow Tyres

gt5trophy-gold.gif
Gold - 1:35.000 (Cr. 250,000)
gt5trophy-silver.gif
Silver - 1:38.000 (Cr. 150,000)
gt5trophy-bronze.gif
Bronze - 1:41.000 (Cr. 100,000)

Yeah the snow one is pretty **** The lambo one might be alright, got silver on the snow one, too bloody hard, will have to use some sort of hacks if I cbb getting gold

Snow sounds fun. Really wanted some dirt!
What's cars are you lot going to start with?

Golded straight up but it says my time cannot be registered as the,

Ranking Event Finished at;

21/02/2013 12:30

But that's the last one TT55.

So far I have been 1st twice but not recorded. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!

In fact it doesn't show anyone's ranking, even your own?????????????

Looks like a glitch.

Golded straight up but it says my time cannot be registered as the,

Ranking Event Finished at;

21/02/2013 12:30

But that's the last one TT55.

So far I have been 1st twice but not recorded. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!

Same here, I am just re-starting the game now tho to see if it makes any difference because i have been playing for a few hours already.

EDIT: still the same after re-start. :(

Same here, I am just re-starting the game now tho to see if it makes any difference because i have been playing for a few hours already.

EDIT: still the same after re-start. :(

Yep, a problem there. I also restarted to see if it would help but it didn't.

Temp box says I am still 1st with 1:37.643 but it doesn't come up at the bottom of the screen where it shows Online Record and My Online record.

First time I have ever been first and nobody knows, ha ha ha.

Now 1:36.9. Presumably ones ghost will remain when they get this fixed.

Last edited:
Temp box says I am still 1st with 1:37.643 but it doesn't come up at the bottom of the screen where it shows Online Record and My Online record.

First time I have ever been first and nobody knows, ha ha ha.

Haha me too, got 1:37.347 on first clean lap. :ill:

I know I registered 1st in both although I only golded Trial Mountain.I've never been 1st before at anytime...Maybe I should take a picture!...:lol::cheers:

Just completed this TT in the Countach 25th anniversary, it was a nice TT. So far most enjoyable for me. I only got like 1:39.XX but still. For some reason though, I'm getting an error saying 'This ranking event finished at: 21/02/2013 13:00. Your time cannot be registered'. Anybody know what this is about?

Same problem as you guys with the temp box saying the event finishes at the time it is due to start. Frustrating as got a 1.34.569 on Trial Mountain but no idea if that is anywhere good enough to be in the top 10 or so as no times are being shown.

As I said in another thread the problem seems to just be somebody pressed a 2 instead of a 3 for the "end" date, which put it before the start date.

Obliterated the time on my first pass of setting my car up, unfortunately due to the error causing the time trial to start off as completed I'll just sit this out until the error has been resolved.

I ran a 1:34.6 in the LP 560-4

Also: Random gen snow track for a TT? Surely you must be joking..

If, like me. You find it difficult to navigate this completely random track, turn your exposure down to -1.
Made a world of difference for me, in that I can actually see the track where previously I wasn't able to see due to snow glare.

Last edited:
Looks like they used the start date by accident as the end date.
So the time the event became available is the same as the time it no longer is available.

Hence, nobody can register their time, as according to the servers you entered to late. :grumpy:

Is now registering a 1.36.1 by Suemanthu as the fastest time and on re-entering the TT the temp box has gone, so looks like the glitch is fixed.

The boards are now successfully updating and registering times 👍

I was in 1st place using my clutch for a little while and now 7 people have passed me. There goes my 15 minutes of fame. :lol:

Anyone had a go on the snow? What are the exact regulations for it?

The "Exact" regulations have already been listed.. Normal car under 500pp..

Well enough for now, finally got a registered time, 1:35.874 for 163rd, or 159 as it says on the racing screen.

That's with a Lambo Gallardo LP 560 -4 '08.

Well enough for now, finally got a registered time, 1:35.874 for 163rd, or 159 as it says on the racing screen.

That's with a Lambo Gallardo LP 560 -4 '08.

I am at 1:35.051 now for 92nd, but alas, it's time to go to work now so shall have to continue trying for a better time later.

If, like me. You find it difficult to navigate this completely random track, turn your exposure down to -1.
Made a world of difference for me, in that I can actually see the track where previously I wasn't able to see due to snow glare.

Where do you do this?

Where do you do this?

In a race press start - Quick options

I think it's like the 4th option from the top but don't quote me on that, you'll see it in the menu easily enough though 👍

I know it's not much to shout about, bur I managed to get in the top 450 using my favourite car.... My orange Murc LP670-4 SV!!
The best I've ever had in a TT.
Although I'm sure that position will drop. :(

Nice, 1:33.071 and 20th place on close to stock Gallardo LP560`08 =)

It's good to have a 'mess around' in a stock car at first :)

Just done a 32.1 for 26th in a totally stock Murci Superveloce '09 :lol:

Was looking for a tune for the Gallardo and found one of Stotty's from Sept 2012 in the Lambo 550PP Exclusive.

On my first try with it I took off over half a second and about 600 odd places, 1:35.114. I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here, there was a small update about 30 pages later.

~~Stotty

Here's a tune for the Gallardo that can gold all events with the pad and without assists other than ABS.

I won all except Nurb without any power upgrades, so Rome should be easy enough with the extra ponies (the other events are pretty easy anyway)... Nurb is still a good challenge with the pad though will probably be easier with a wheel as you'd be able to trail brake much more effectively than with the pad, which would help kill the understeer.

Parts fitted
Sports intake manifold
Sports Exhaust (might be a tad faster with the sports catalyst, but this sounds nicer )
All drive train parts
Fully customisable suspension

Diff
f;r
7;8
30;25

Torque
35;65

Suspension
Ride 0 -20
Spring 12 12
Extension 6 6
Compression 6 6
ARB 4 4
Camber 2.5 1.3
Toe -0.20 -0.10

Gearbox is standard. No chassis strengthening.

Trick with the Gallardo is not to try and carry too much entry speed or it will understeer, even with neg front and rear toe... get it turned in off the throttle, coast to the apex and then it will take full gas on the way out. Try not to slide the car too much as SS tyres takes ages to regain grip once you lose it.

Back