Time Trial #56

HEY TRY THIS IN THE SNOW!!!

Might not be the fastest, but its fun to drive... Good for consistent 1:31's after 4-5 laps.. let me know what U think. Def easy gold))

AUDI TT COUPE 3.2 QUATTRO '03 (in white)

All the parts, and the aero- all weight off, +3 engine tuning

Aero 11
Ballast 74 position 46

engine 100%, 374 bhp 500pp (no turbo)

Diff
f;r
9/10
18/31
5/6

Torque
35;65

Suspension
Ride +13/+15 (to get over the snow)
Spring 7.5/5.3
Extension 8/8
Compression 6/6
ARB 4/5
Camber 1.6/0.6
Toe -0.09/ +0.03

Transmission

Final gear 5.500
max speed 162

Here is my tune for Trial Mountain. My PB with this is a 1:31.574".

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
503bhp / 1483kg / 550pp

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
All aero parts
No engine mods
All transmission parts
Aero (rear) - 19
Ballast 200kg @ pos 30
LSD
Front: 5:14:5
Rear: 5:17:5
Torque Distro 40:60

Ride Height: -15, -12
Spring: 13.5, 12.1
Rebound: 6, 6
Compress: 6, 5
ARB: 4, 3

Camber: 2.3, 1.4
Toe: -0.14, -0.08
Brake Bal: 7, 6

Ratios:
1st: 4.448
2nd: 3.192
3rd: 2.509
4th: 2.022
5th: 1.695
6th: 1.460
Final: 2.530

4WD's aren't my thing, but this doesn't feel all bad once you get a few laps under the belt. Its well capable of getting into the 1:30's .

Nice set-up. Thanks for posting. It was a lot better than the tune I had on it. I shortened the final drive to about 2.8 though as I was never getting into 6th gear and that seemed quicker to me. I watched one of the leaders' replay and he was definitely using shorter gears.

I need help with the Gallaro Gear Ratio

Can't get the values specified in ripping_silk's tune? If that's the problem then the way to set the ratio's is as follows;

1) Set the gearbox to default (hit the button that says default)
2) Set the maximum speed to the minimum (slider all the way to the left)
3) set each ratio as specified in the tune.

Note: If you have changed the rims on your car you will not get the same values.

If you need other help then please be more specific with your request 👍

Well I fired up the ol G27 to run the TT in and I noticed something. When I turn on my ps and plug the g27 in, it calibrates normally, Spins around and all that jazz. When i start the game, it goes into calibration again, but on the initial first turn to the right, it pauses about 90 degrees then continues. Is that normal?

I have this Lambo SV TUNE for this event.
It's 1:31.475 for the moment. Look a little extreme but it work and it's easy to drive fast.

just bought Lam Bo
throw some wing on that b!tch
just bought Lam Bo
throw some wing on that b!tch

[all props to Rich Boy]

Just had a go in the Murci and it's just what I imagine a real one's like to drive... a big, tail heavy lump of junk. Momentum oversteer on entries, understeer everywhere else... no balance to the car at all.

10 laps with a guessed tune to get a feel for it, another 4 runs of 5 laps tweaking it and managed a 1'31.1xx.

For those that intend running a lot on this one, I think it would be worth sending on a B spec 24h race to drity the oil given how much limiter you have to run even with minimum wing.

I doubt I'll bother running it again, which is a bit of a disappointment after the last few.

Just had a go in the Murci and it's just what I imagine a real one's like to drive... a big, tail heavy lump of junk. Momentum oversteer on entries, understeer everywhere else... no balance to the car at all.

10 laps with a guessed tune to get a feel for it, another 4 runs of 5 laps tweaking it and managed a 1'31.1xx.

For those that intend running a lot on this one, I think it would be worth sending on a B spec 24h race to drity the oil given how much limiter you have to run even with minimum wing.

I doubt I'll bother running it again, which is a bit of a disappointment after the last few.

That's a shame, I was hoping you would have worked your magic and come up with a good tune :lol:

Done for today.
1:31.476 with Murci.

Ballistic, you should be atleast another second on me. Have a try in mine see how you get on, its WIP still. (on share)

Running another on b-spec.

Yes, it's great fun for few laps throwing it about rally-style. Found it a bit hard to drive seriously though - it just makes you be a hooligan.

:lol: Well said mate. I hate Lambo's too in every way (sorry for those who love them) they should have stayed with producing tractors. Doesn't if a tractor has understeer :lol:

That you could kept your calm, bringing so much time in that tail heavy lump of junk, like you said yourself :lol:

I'm gonna collect my credits and i'm out of there

Another fantastic TT seasonal. :)

I typically do really well with snow so i did that first.
I used one of my lancers at 500pp and got within 1.2xx seconds of gold. I realized i was wasting a lot of time lifting the throttle waiting for it to turn while exiting the corner. After increasing the camber to ft 2.6 & rr 2.8; and toe to ft -0.11 & rr 0.22; i was able to gold easily with a 1:33.7xx.

With trial maountain's undulations, the important thing for me was keeping the car on the track without going air-borne too much.
My favourite Gallardo was never an option at 600pp. Nor was the Countach as it's also far too light for this track, so i settled for the 25th Anniversary Edition and it worked like a treat. ;)
After quickly tuning it up to 545pp, it didn't take me long at all to get the gold.

I've shared both of these cars online for anyone who's struggling. If you send me a friend-request, just make sure you mention TT in the message as i don't accept friend-requests from randoms. :cheers:

Last edited:
Fantastic TT indeed!

I started with the Miura on the Lambo one for fun, knowing it wouldn't be too competitive. Kept it stock (run in fully i think, ~512pp) and managed gold but only by a second and a half or so. Then decided to move over to the snow run. Bought the STi RA '05 (~446?pp) from the premium dealership and did an oil change but no mods and also managed gold and under by about a second. Then I modded the STi up to 500pp and I can't remember my exact time but got to somewhere below 1700th place. Went back to the Lambo seasonal with a stock Muchielago and did better than the Miura but not by much. Switched to the Gallardo and tuned to 550pp and managed to get in the top 5000, I'm not a great driver so these are pretty good for me for now. :)

Gonna try and see what the best I can do on each over the next two weeks. :sly: but probably not a massive improvement.

DS3, no wheel. :guilty:

WOW, Praiano, come on down!

Started a few laps ago with my best ghost from yesterday, 1:33.4, and using Praiano's tune, but didn't like the cornering ability with the torque split @ 50/50, so changed that to 70/30, also left the rear wing at 25, and two laps later, bugger me, I took off over 6 tenths.

Now at 1:32.700 and improved from #750 down to #343, sub 500 and less than 3 secs off Amo.

Now who ever said a tune will only ever give you a couple of tenths.

Thanks for that Praiano.

Last edited:
I have this Lambo SV TUNE for this event.
It's 1:31.475 for the moment. Look a little extreme but it work and it's easy to drive fast.

Fantastic !
1:31:199@51 Pos, and that is not final time !
But i set torque to 40/60 for more oversteer.

UPD
1:31:118 =)

Last edited:
WOW, Praiano, come on down!

Started a few laps ago with my best ghost from yesterday, 1:33.4, and using Praiano's tune, but didn't like the cornering ability with the torque split @ 50/50, so changed that to 70/30, also left the rear wing at 25, and two laps later, bugger me, I took off over 6 tenths.

Now at 1:32.700 and improved from #750 down to #343, sub 500 and less than 3 secs off Amo.

Now who ever said a tune will only ever give you a couple of tenths.

Thanks for that Praiano.

Fantastic !
1:31:199@51 Pos, and that is not final time !
But i set torque to 40/60 for more oversteer.

Thanks, yes you're right, anybody can adapt the tune to his own style, it's just an easy base.
I'm a fast driver but no E.T at all , that's why the rear is not so loose, i like a car that stay on my driving line without so much surprises.

Have fun everybody and good luck.

Found another 0.4 with the lambo.
But i hit the wall on the start/finish straight. Should be able to get low 1:31 or break into 1:30's.

This event just dosen't seem to hold much excitement. I may need a break from TT's

#1 Trial Mountain - PP 550 - Lamborghini - Sports Hard

I did 1.38 with stock Gallardo LP 560 and with praiano setup 1.37 :dunce:

Fancied a few laps on the snow event... so i loaded the top replays for a nosey and after seeing all the wall riding I decided to give it a miss :ill:

Will there ever be a clean wallride and corner cut free snow event on the seasonals? PD need to start redding these silly worthless laps and maybe we can have a serious comp on the snow 👎

Anyway thats my view, take it as you like :P

Fancied a few laps on the snow event... so i loaded the top replays for a nosey and after seeing all the wall riding I decided to give it a miss :ill:

Will there ever be a clean wallride and corner cut free snow event on the seasonals? PD need to start redding these silly worthless laps and maybe we can have a serious comp on the snow 👎

+1000, actually quite sickened when I took a look at the replays..That's not racing, well not in my view anyway :(

Here is my tune for Trial Mountain. My PB with this is a 1:31.574".

Just got my first ever Top 500 with this tune with room to go lower. Thanks so much. Tons of fun to drive.
The first two turns and the last two turns are incredibly important. Surprised how much leeway there is on the inside grass of the last corner without going red.
I used to do these TT just to get gold and move on. Never thought my driving skills were good enough to compete. These tunes are a huge benefit to the community.

Yeah, I noticed that too, Ron.

Same old **** 👎

Just spent some time on this and got myself 433rd (for now :lol:) with a 1:32.744. Not bad for about an hour or so spent on it. I think in the end I used ripping_silk's tune on the SV, I couldn't get comfortable with Praiano's - I may have tweaked it slightly as well, I can't remember. Anyway, I am happy with this for now. My first top 500.

Edit: 435th now, dammit! Two places lost in 5 minutes.

Knocking small amounts off.
Froze on me several times now and not just at start/finish line. Also happened when i went to restart. Getting hacked off with it especially when any changes made have to be done again.

WightSparky
Froze on me several times now and not just at start/finish line. Also happened when i went to restart. Getting hacked off with it especially when any changes made have to be done again.

Im wandering if its a track specific freezing bug, as I've experienced it without being online at trial mountain.

I haven't run this tt yet, BUT I am running trial mountain in the wrs this week (gt practice mode) it only seems to freeze if I load my old ghost, then do a few laps - look at the sector times in the replay viewer, and then when I get back on the track it freezes on the start/finish line.

Never experienced it on any other track, and run tts at this track before without it happening...weird

Last edited:
WightSparky

I had exactly the same issue a few times, at the finish line the game freezes and have to close the game, loosing all changes. Now after a good lap I close the game so it will save my changes.

Back