Time trial #58

• Thread starter leexr2i
  • 144 comments
1:02.246 and 383rd, I think I'm done with this TT (All I wanted was a top 1000 :D)

That's pretty sweet man!! You ain't far behind me at all (1:02.208 ) keep pushing! I'm not sure I'm going to get any more time to better that before Thursday..

That's pretty sweet man!! You ain't far behind me at all (1:02.208 ) keep pushing! I'm not sure I'm going to get any more time to better that before Thursday..

This TT should be ending tomorrow an hour or two after reset?

It should end at around 8pm in your area on Wednesday night.

Nice lap Bandit 👍

Sweet! Hoping to get my best result in before then! At least before it counts down to zero on the clock this time :lol:

1:02.050
celebrate008.gif

Aww man. I'm out of the top 200. Time to put another run in tomorrow :)

I've got a lot of things to do today but I've woken up early so that I can finish them and hopefully have a few hours to try this later :)

I had a quick go on the FGT TT earlier. Quite a lively car. I think I could do a low 1 minute time if I spent a couple more hours on it. Never got a decent lap together. Comparing to IMMORTALPILOT, my best sector times are about 1-2 tenths off in all three sectors. I know I could potentially come close to matching him if I was a bit more risky on throttle application and using one lower gear. The fastest time I did, I lost loads of time in last sector, about 5 tenths off my personal best sector time which was kind of annoying but I remember when I did a TT before, the chicane can destroy many good laps and really is make or break part of lap. Well done to people who reached their goals or came close to it 👍.

It should end at around 8pm in your area on Wednesday night.

Nice lap Bandit 👍

+1 Nice lap, I never really got the hang of this one, I kept sliding the car around too much, fine line with that throttle too. At least there's another track that I now know.

O and BTW doodle my bet on Goldjunkie is eclipsi, but I have 0 information to back that up.

He must be some new hot shot American then. He might be American because I messaged him before and he wrote in perfect english.

Not doing anymore of these TTs. Gonna wait until the new ones come.

Have drive 30 times 59 times now heavy with more luck on last corner 59,6 would be are possible for me.

I use 7/2 and yesterday I was half a length before in 3rd turn than Amo. :cool:
I think he breaking a little bit before that me in each turn, but i can stay on apex.
Now my time is 01:01.528, but few times i drive 1:01.3** with red lap :grumpy:
That's a really fast lap!
I would like to be fast as you someday :D
After countless attempts my best time was 1:03:035 for 856 position, feeling a bit guilty because I used control traction 2.
What makes me feel better is that I finished in 10th worldwide from all pad drivers and 1st in Mexico :)

I got a 1:01.745 for 213th place :lol: It's not often that I am that far behind on the leaderboard. I guess formula cars are just not my thing. My mind couldn't keep up :(

That's a really fast lap!
I would like to be fast as you someday :D
After countless attempts my best time was 1:03:035 for 856 position, feeling a bit guilty because I used control traction 2.
What makes me feel better is that I finished in 10th worldwide from all pad drivers and 1st in Mexico :)

Finally my time is 01:01.421 for 110th place in world top and first place of Russia drivers =)
6/2 BB and TC 1

Not bad in total, but not good for me.
I hope for 1:00:***, but don`t have a free time =(

I got a 1:01.745 for 213th place :lol: It's not often that I am that far behind on the leaderboard. I guess formula cars are just not my thing. My mind couldn't keep up :(

I have the opposite situation, cant get fast time on BMW because he slowly for me and sometimes my concentration is sleeping before i`m going to next corner =)

Thanks for the tips by everyone, using them I managed a 1.01.163 for 73rd. (1st in Australia) :) Really happy with my result.

Thanks for the tips by everyone, using them I managed a 1.01.163 for 73rd. (1st in Australia) :) Really happy with my result.

I was surprised you did not put more time into it the other day?

Kept throwing away a 1:00:9xx either on T2 or T3. At the last 20 minutes of the event, I was a bit too drunk!

👍 Nice job. I'd love to do some legit karting too but my parents are very busy with my two other siblings and full time jobs. It's a shame, because I'm actually pretty darn good.

Thanks doodle
That sucks incredible mate the parents are the most important thing in karting.
Iam sure you are a good kart driver you are in GT5 fast then also in karting for sure.
I hope you get the chance try to talk with your dad again maybe he say ok and buy a kart for you.

Last edited:
Back