Time trial #59

• Thread starter leexr2i
  • 125 comments
con·ten·tious

/kənˈtenCHəs/

Adjective
Causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.

Any clues on how to gold these 2 events? I've been trying hard and wasn't able to go better than silver :( I'm as much as 1 second slower than gold time on both events. I'm going nuts...Any suggestions on RA functions with the dfgt?

Can someone please tell me how to change brake balance with a DS3? all i got last time was someone saying "hold R3" but that really didn't help

Just done a 1:21.232, annoyed with myself for losing at least a tenth in the first corner of S3, turned in too late and missed the first kerb, caused my to miss the second apex and scrub off some speed. I don't know if a 1:20 will be possible but a 1:21.0 is :)

The Cape Ring run was good. No red lap for the Bongo Jump (Well done PD)- and smooth clean laps with no aids and a Gold was painless once I stopped trying to make half a second in every corner.

And who doesn't like a Skyline (With Mt Fuji on it.)

No Prize beyond baby grows & skid lids? Bit mean.

It's a driving game on a games console, what makes it a world record, please explain?

Ha ha, I once heard of a world record pumpkin grown in some blokes back yard.

Not to mention a lady who it seems had a very deep throat.

GoldJunkie is having a run at me now, he's improved 3 times today and he's down to a .238 :scared: 6 thousandths isn't much time!

Wow. This thread has been awfully quiet the past few days. How 'bout migueel putting 4 different accounts in the top 10 👎👎👎

Is it just me or do the tyres on the GTR have too much grip? I think racing hard was a bit generous there....?

Is it possible that hybrids are still in the timetrials? I don't see any reason why someone would use abs 10?

Last edited:
Wow. This thread has been awfully quiet the past few days. How 'bout migueel putting 4 different accounts in the top 10 👎👎👎

Yeah that's just bad manners. Why some fast people have to be a douche about being fast, I don't know... 👎

I was quite annoyed about this also, it is understandable having 2 accounts run the time trial although I wouldn't do a top 10 ten with the second one. 👎

Having 4 accounts in the top 10 is just plain outrageous, it makes me want to beat his time even more, I just don't have time for GT at the moment :ouch:

Without tuning I'm nowhere near as motivated to run the seasonal TT's, and with the Masters and F1 on this weekend I doubt I'll be bothering to run anymore on these.

4 accounts in the top 10 is just lame.

Complete d*ck move from the spanish really.
Like Bandit said just gives more motivation to beat him and as soon as I find my two days off I will be going for the kill:sly:

Complete d*ck move from the spanish really.
Like Bandit said just gives more motivation to beat him and as soon as I find my two days off I will be going for the kill:sly:

Nice time by the way 👍 I will be giving it a try, don't know whether I will improve my time or not as I'm so tired from all the work I've done this week and with getting up at stupid times for F1 practice :crazy:

I hope some of you will end up in front of Migueel, I find bad repeat trial with several ID, for me, is a shame that this did a Spanish ..

I hope some of you will end up in front of Migueel,

That will be quite difficult to do. He is one of the fastest GT5 players out there and finished in the top 30 in the world in GT Academy. Only the true aliens will have a chance at beat him. *COUGH* Bandit *COUGH*

Can't see the point of this at all, guess the guy is showing off, not a good way to do it and lose respect from fellow players too. It's a shame PD don't step in and remove his times! 👎

I agree with penelope here but i admit i use 2 accounts 1 for abs an 1 without any, needless to say i wont be in top ten lol.. how can you tell that he has 4?? maybe their 4 fast spaniards in a lexus?? lol

That will be quite difficult to do. He is one of the fastest GT5 players out there and finished in the top 30 in the world in GT Academy. Only the true aliens will have a chance at beat him. *COUGH* Bandit *COUGH*

Did someone say something? :P

I've got a few hours before I need to get some sleep ready for F1 in the morning, let's stick some Taylor Swift on and see if I can remember how to drive this thing! :crazy:

EDIT:
I agree with penelope here but i admit i use 2 accounts 1 for abs an 1 without any, needless to say i wont be in top ten lol.. how can you tell that he has 4?? maybe their 4 fast spaniards in a lexus?? lol

I sometimes use 2 accounts but only to get the cash on the second one, I never set a top ten time with that one, just do 1 lap then quit. 👍 They are all called Miguel? And have a similar number after them, I don't think there are that many fast Spaniards called Miguel :lol: So it's pretty obvious..

Did someone say something? :P

I've got a few hours before I need to get some sleep ready for F1 in the morning, let's stick some Taylor Swift on and see if I can remember how to drive this thing! :crazy:

I didn't say anything. Just a bad caugh :sly: I fail to see how Taylor Swift is gonna help you in this situation :lol:

It's all in the username. They are all very simliar:

migueel659444
BBR_migueel659444
Miguel6594_F_ALO
MIGUELBAALLISTER

I even sent him a strongly worded message on GT5 about this and he said "thanks !! ;D" :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything. Just a bad cough :sly: I fail to see how Taylor Swift is gonna help you in this situation :lol:

I like to put her music on while I'm driving :) It helps me too get in a focused mood and it stops me from getting annoyed as much when I mess up a good lap :lol: Plus I love her voice ;)

Just improved to a 1:21.195

Left a bit in 1st sector, awful middle sector, lost 0.15 and an outstanding last sector, truly nailed the last sector :D Slightly annoying as I had a lap where I was over one and a half tenths faster than this one going into the last sector but bailed the last sector :lol: Think I'm a bit too tired for this having been up since 2am to watch the F1 :crazy:

EDIT: Did a .181 .136 but ****** the last sector! 🤬

EDIT: .120 now, a bad middle sector. Running on fumes now, I should have gone to sleep hours ago and have to be awake in just over 4 hours for F1 :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry my quote thing doesnt seem to work, anyway good luck bandit ;) an i never looked to see his names.. why the hell would you put it up 4times, HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN DO A FAST LAP FOLLOWED BY 3 OTHER LAPS ON 3 OTHER ACCOUNTS!! what a plonker.. bandit go smash that lap :)

Sorry my quote thing doesnt seem to work, anyway good luck bandit ;) an i never looked to see his names.. why the hell would you put it up 4times, HEY LOOK AT ME I CAN DO A FAST LAP FOLLOWED BY 3 OTHER LAPS ON 3 OTHER ACCOUNTS!! what a plonker.. bandit go smash that lap :)

The bad news is I will be very tired in the morning 👎

The great news is I just did a 1:21.081 followed by a huge fist pump :sly: Somehow I managed to get really into the zone and the car was like an extension of my arms and legs :) Despite being tired, good night everyone and a 1:20.9 is possible ;)

BANDIT DIV 1 PlatinumGold
👍

Lol had a gut feeling that you would smash it.. Once you reach this limit suddenly you go even higher :) just brilliant ;) goodnight peeps :)

Bandit, you're making me wanna whip out the DS3 and try to chase you down right now. :lol:

Back