Time trial #59

• Thread starter leexr2i
  • 125 comments
I didn't say anything. Just a bad caugh :sly: I fail to see how Taylor Swift is gonna help you in this situation :lol:

It's all in the username. They are all very simliar:

migueel659444
BBR_migueel659444
Miguel6594_F_ALO
MIGUELBAALLISTER

I even sent him a strongly worded message on GT5 about this and he said "thanks !! ;D" :rolleyes:

If he really wants to prove how cleaver he is he should switch abs to 0. Then at least it'd be more impressive to see 4 times all the same. That would show consistency.

Lol had a gut feeling that you would smash it.. Once you reach this limit suddenly you go even higher :) just brilliant ;) goodnight peeps :)

Bandit, you're making me wanna whip out the DS3 and try to chase you down right now. :lol:

:eek: Nice Lap Bandit !

Great lap BanditKarter
Now Miguel should be angry :D

Awesome lap Bandit, good job on beating the douche. 👍

Can someone post a pictur of top 10? I can't get online for quitea while

Thanks everyone :) It's just so addictive driving this car! Once I committed to beating his time I had to do it! :sly:

Here is a pic of the top ten:

April Iphone 042 by BanditKarter, on Flickr

Its the enjoyment the love for going round lap after lap.. bandits a quality driver in a real good happy form, we all can do lap after lap but when we dont produce what we know we can we give in too easily or get frustrated.. am too passioniate for timetrials an drive to hard.. ambition exceeding talent lol.. when i finished the corvette TT on Deep Forest i felt happy an was pleased with my driving an after that my confidence grow untill i did nearly 3 solid days without sleep.. alien no lol more like zombie lol.. been said Confidence brings success an success brings confidence..

Large improvement today! I got into a groove I haven't seen in some time and got a 1:21.494 for 16th place (should've been 13th :rolleyes:)A 1:21.2 is possible now. 👍

Last edited:
¡¡¡ Very Good BANDIT !!!!!

+1, Nice job man, Like doodle said, I believe you have elevated yourself to alien status.

Its the enjoyment the love for going round lap after lap.. bandits a quality driver in a real good happy form, we all can do lap after lap but when we dont produce what we know we can we give in too easily or get frustrated.. am too passioniate for timetrials an drive to hard.. ambition exceeding talent lol.. when i finished the corvette TT on Deep Forest i felt happy an was pleased with my driving an after that my confidence grow untill i did nearly 3 solid days without sleep.. alien no lol more like zombie lol.. been said Confidence brings success an success brings confidence..

👍 ;)
Large improvement today! I got into a groove I haven;t seen in some time and got a 1:21.494 for 16th place (should've been 13th :rolleyes:)A 1:21.2 is possible now. 👍

Well done Doodle! See if you can beat Samurai, I noticed he improved to a .391 today :)

That was kinda what I was aiming for :lol:

:lol: You came close then, Samurai is amazingly skilled though, he had a .613 only 2 hours and 15 mins after the start of the event :crazy: Hats off to all fast DS3 drivers 👍 This car is tricky enough with a steering wheel :lol:

I did a two hour run today and ruined so many 1:21.2s that it's hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
This ones so hard! Best I have gotten is 2:30.563

go to the dtm seasonal and race the cape ring race for an hour in a Vauxhall calibra learn the track plus get a load of credits then come back and bet you will gold this event after that
GOOD LUCK:tup:

1:21.328! :D Still a tenth or two left to find in the first two sectors but I had a good last sector.

Great times set.

For me it gets boring within an hour or so without tuning.

Hopefully with the bans in place things will get back to normal.

Not a lot of people posting in this TT. I think bandit and doodle have ran everybody off!

Yeah normally I can get within 1-2 seconds of the leaders on the shorter TT's but I'm nearly 2.5 seconds off the pace at the moment. Think my LFA has 2 flat tyres :) I could maybe take off 0.4-0.5 sec with a perfect lap so one more crack tonight and that will be it.

Cheers
Leigh

Yeah normally I can get within 1-2 seconds of the leaders on the shorter TT's but I'm nearly 2.5 seconds off the pace at the moment. Think my LFA has 2 flat tyres :) I could maybe take off 0.4-0.5 sec with a perfect lap so one more crack tonight and that will be it.

Cheers
Leigh

I had the same thought at first. But the closer I was going to better times, the better I've seen places where I lose time.
01:22.603@143 place for now, and i see 0.4-0.6 more, but dont have time for perfect lap.

I had the same thought at first. But the closer I was going to better times, the better I've seen places where I lose time.
01:22.603@143 place for now, and i see 0.4-0.6 more, but dont have time for perfect lap.

Nice work. Just got a 123.180 but far from perfect so 122.xxx is certainly possible but I'm happy with that for the moment (inside the top 10 for Aussie contingent :D )

Cheers
Leigh

1:21.267 and I'm ahead of Samurai! :D:D I had an incredible sector 1 time (27.92), proceeded to screw up the next turn, and messed up a little on the last sector. It is possible for me to beat Bandit now. 👍

1:21.267 and I'm ahead of Samurai! :D:D I had an incredible sector 1 time (27.92), proceeded to screw up the next turn, and messed up a little on the last sector. It is possible for me to beat Bandit now. 👍

Do it! You using your controller on this one or the wheel?

Congrats pal ;) I'm not going to attempt to improve my time as I don't have any time to spend on GT but a 1:20.933 was my theoretical best 👍

going to have one last attempt at improving my times tonight before the deadline, usually im comfortably inside the top 2000, but not this time :(

im roughly 4000th for the GTR one and 2500th for the lexus one

possibly having a steering wheel / pedals setup is rather than the controller i use is more of an advantage than usual on this one? or maybe loads of people have put more than one record in, squewing the rankings?

Back