Maryland
DoodleAM
DoodleAM
This event ends in
img.php

550PP Rear Wheel Drives: Spa Francorchamps Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/11/28 03:00 - 2013/12/12 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000

This Time Trial takes place on the Spa Francorchamps, using rear wheel drive non-racecars. Cars can be tuned up to 550PP, and tires are limited to Comfort/Soft or less.

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Last edited:
Here's a quick little tune I made for the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Currently at a 2:33.6, with a high 2:32 possible.

-20/-20
18.0/20.0
7/9
7/9
4/6
1.5/1.0
-0.05/0.00

5/20/5

Downforce: 20/45

Brake Balance: 8/8

Power Limiter: 90.9%

Transmission: Set top speed to minimum, then set gears
1st: 4.917
2nd: 3.606
3rd: 2.968
4th: 2.434
5th: 1.985
6th: 1.603
Final: 3.067

There's the Nissan R390 LM Road Car. That's the only other competitive car I can think of. It's pretty slow on the straights, but very grippy. I also did some laps in the Lamborghini Miura, it's insane in a straight line, far faster than the LM Road Cars, but there's no downforce. You'll be sliding all over the place. :lol: Very fun!

First run in the NSX LM car with medium downforce = 2:36.562.

Pretty happy with my start and Spa is one of my favorite tracks.

Is there other car than the NSX LM Road, maybe other MR ? I will search for something else now.

I tried with the CIEN Concept '02, but it is very twitchy.

It has the right ingredients tho, so could be a contender. I managed a 2:40.xxx in only a few laps.

Last edited:
There's the Nissan R390 LM Road Car. That's the only other competitive car I can think of. It's pretty slow on the straights, but very grippy. I also did some laps in the Lamborghini Miura, it's insane in a straight line, far faster than the LM Road Cars, but there's no downforce. You'll be sliding all over the place. :lol: Very fun!
I think the R390 LM Road Car will get the number one spot. Only time will tell :) Thanks for the thread.

Quick question: Would adding a poll to vote for the best car in the number one spot be a fun idea to you? Of course you would have to make it end by a certain time.

Got the gold in my 430 Scud with ease, was sitting in 6th place at that point hahaha, mind you it had only been live for about 10 minutes.
I don't have either of those 2 LM Road Car's, but put in a few crude laps in my NSX '02 doesn't have much of a tune on it and is pretty slippery but could get into the 2.42's, slow, but I kinda suck and only have a DS3 button job. Need to have a play tomorrow and work out how to hit some of those corners and hit the last couple of corners with some better direction

I tried with the CIEN Concept '02, but it is very twitchy.

It has the right ingredients tho, so could be a contender. I managed a 2:40.xxx in only a few laps.

Got a 2:38.xxx in the BMW GTR, before switching over to the NSX LM Road car.

Thanks guys, will try those cars. Right now I am testing the Ferrari SP1, I drove this car for wangan battle long ago ( Turbo ), and it has downforce stock from factory ( hidden ) :drool: I found out about it over a year ago when I started making twin turbo Ferraris :) The downforce is pretty nice at front 15 and rear 20, so it might be great choice to start with as it has lower torque and high HP engine too. Buying rear wing will also allow some adjustment at the rear.

Have a couple of NSX-R Prototype LM Road Cars so put one on share with Doodles tune on it. Black car green wheels.

Go for it.

Just found out that the NSX-R Prototype Road Car I was going to use (have two) has 3rd stage engine upgrade on it. Anyway have put Doodles tune on it and will give it a try, 443hp at 550PP...1230kg (no extra ballast).

I would add that I started with the LFA but could hardly control the wheel spin, then I remembered TC and TC1 did the trick. Been so long since I used it I had forgotten about it.
My LFA time is 2:41.5, no trouble golding with it.

Improved with the NSX to 2:39.2 now #100.

Last edited:
I have the (man flu) i will try to function an look alive even thou my head hurts when i dont concentrate.
I only have this NSX LM ROADCAR with stage 3 engine.

Not sure if I'll have time to run this one (shame, as looks like a great combo), but I do have several NSX LM Roadcars (3 or 4 I think), so I'll stick a stock one on share.

I have a few of the NSX LM's, one has engine s3 which I am currently using, and the rest have no engine tuning and one of them is currently on share with doodles tune on it [my own gear ratio tho] and is @ 448bhp.

Here's a quick little tune I made for the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Currently at a 2:33.6, with a high 2:32 possible.

-20/-20
18.0/20.0
7/9
7/9
4/6

1.5/1.0
-0.05/0.0

5/20/5

Lol.. Was this a pad setup? -20 -20.. Brings back memories :)

I have a few of the NSX LM's, one has engine s3 which I am currently using, and the rest have no engine tuning and one of them is currently on share with doodles tune on it [my own gear ratio tho] and is @ 448bhp.

Hey i sent you a FR, PLEASE ACCEPT! ......

I NEED THAT CAR! :) lol

-20/-20
18.0/20.0
7/9
7/9
4/6
1.5/1.0
-0.05/0.00

5/20/5

Could you say if you think the 3rd stage engine upgrade is better, or not better, Doodles.

AS for the one I'm using with the 3 stage I have been .9 in front of my ghost, added a fair bit of negative rear toe, seem to recall something being said about that last TT, seems to do better, might try even more.

Thanks guys, will try those cars. Right now I am testing the Ferrari SP1, I drove this car for wangan battle long ago ( Turbo ), and it has downforce stock from factory ( hidden ) :drool: I found out about it over a year ago when I started making twin turbo Ferraris :) The downforce is pretty nice at front 15 and rear 20, so it might be great choice to start with as it has lower torque and high HP engine too. Buying rear wing will also allow some adjustment at the rear.
I don't think the SP1 is eligible , it won't let mine enter because of the drivetrain , witch is strange as it is rear wheel drive.

Rear toe to -0.41, improved from 2:39.2 to 2:38.2.

Wouldn't swear that the toe did it, but I'm sure it helped all the same. Incidentally I am using LSD 5-8-5 and TC2.

That's it for me tonight. I have put this car on share also, it's the green one with red rims.

And I found I have another one without the 3rd stage engine as well. Will try that one tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey i sent you a FR, PLEASE ACCEPT! ......

I NEED THAT CAR! :) lol

I did already, you might have to log out and back in again to see me.

@Dalone, I don't think engine s3 is better/beneficial because comfort soft tires simply have no use for the extra torque with this amount of power.

Rear toe to -0.41, improved from 2:39.2 to 2:38.2.

Wouldn't swear that the toe did it, but I'm sure it helped all the
same. Incidentally I am using LSD
5-8-5 and TC2.

As far as i know negative rear toe will make the car better turning ability but at the loss of traction out of corners an straight line braking, your LSD is very tight causing understeer an you are managing this with your rear toe, when you find a nice balance you should try increasing rear toe, just an opinion :)

Last edited:
SB Wolf, current number 1 with no ABS :drool: :bowdown: at 2:31.370.

The Ferrari SP1 sadly cannot be used as it's drivertrain is listed as ---- :banghead:

I generally wouldn't recommend high -ve rear toe for RWD cars as it tends to limit exit speed... unless the car has perfect traction and/or suffers from horrendous understeer.

For RWD, neutral to slight positive (0.00 to +0.10) tends to work better, using other settings (such as ballast/camber/aero/LSD) to get the entry rotation.

Rear toe is one of the settings that really affects the balance of a car and you only really need extreme rear toe settings (outside -0.10 to +0.10 range) for cars with serious handling issues (like the Civic ;)).

Does anyone have one of the NSX LM prototypes they can either put on share or send me? I really want a go at this TT :)

Back