- 11,660
- GTP_Orido
Does anyone have one of the NSX LM prototypes they can either put on share or send me? I really want a go at this TT![]()
I can send you one
Does anyone have one of the NSX LM prototypes they can either put on share or send me? I really want a go at this TT![]()
I'll send you an FR from GTP_BanditKarter! Thank you very much!I can send you oneI have plenty in various mileage. Which account should I send FR or you can send me now as I'm online.
I'll send you an FR from GTP_BanditKarter! Thank you very much!![]()
I would, but no friend request is showing up at my end? Try sending again?Sent you FR instead, after I got yet again another friend full glitch while addingAccept it, so I can send the car now.
I would, but no friend request is showing up at my end? Try sending again?
Still not received an FR! Make sure you use capitals, it's GTP_BanditKarterSent againmust had a typo on the prior FR. I was waiting listening to jazz music
gtp_banditkarter, yes ?
This TT should have been only for Euro RWD cars, would be a lot more interesting![]()
Still not received an FR! Make sure you use capitals, it's GTP_BanditKarter![]()
Still no FR come throughWell, yes, brain fart, how could I have missed thatsent another.
Only have 2:39 with the car I am about to send, basic tune, stable in mid corner and good rotation at entry, but corner exit needs work, still slippery as I used lower rear downforce than 45. I hope you can get great time with the car![]()
Still no FR come through![]()
I sent you 2 FRs already, I can try again. This is an annoying time for the sever to have an error haha!Could you try send me instead ?
BTW : Is your avatar a blue sleepy smiley ? I checked my sent message just to make sure it was sent to the correct address. I have 3 identical sent FR messagesome kind of weird server error ?
I can see there are 15 friends online, they got updated without any issue, one just went offline
, Mcbride ( cage-rage ) is in time out and soo sick, get well mate :
I sent you 2 FRs already, I can try again. This is an annoying time for the sever to have an error haha!
Thank you! Very much appreciated! Now let's see what I can do with it!Annoying indeedI signed out just now, signing in again - and it's says I have been added when tried to send another one.
EDIT :CAR SENT![]()
You could try raising rear ride height? Other than that, try using a little bit less throttle?I am currently driving the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car tuned with the settings listed earlier by @doodlemonoply. The issue I am having that is preventing me from getting perfect runs is the oversteer from the middle of a corner through corner exit. Coming into a corner is not an issue at all as it is very smooth with proper braking, but leaving most styles of corners and throughout the middle of longer ones still has a problem with the backend wanting to swing out.
Any other tips out there?
Hi Bandit,Does anyone have one of the NSX LM prototypes they can either put on share or send me? I really want a go at this TT![]()
Thank you for the offer but I have one nowHi Bandit,
I can send you a Stock one if you wish!![]()
Thank you for the offer but I have one now![]()
You could try raising rear ride height? Other than that, try using a little bit less throttle?
EDIT: Manged a 2:35.807 with your setup, now I'm gonna see if I can improve it![]()
You don't have any cars on share? :/I have one on share that I put up last night. There's a 2:32 possible with it.![]()
You don't have any cars on share? :/
Anyone tried the Suzuki GSX-R4, i see at #40 theres one...hmm( you should give it a fair try doodlemonoply!), ill give it a go, then im moving on to NSX Road Car, trying to use both doodles tune and Ridox tune.