Time Trial/ Drift Trial #67

United States
Anchorage, AK
nomeite
Time Trial #67:

600PP Dodge Viper: Tokyo Route 246 Time Trial
Limited to Sports Hard, the 6 Vipers are allowed to be tuned to 600PP.

Drift Trial #67
American Cars: Cape Ring North Course Drift Trial
appears Race Cars aren't eligible

thats right folks. Only a single Time Trial/Drift Trial Event

Last edited:
Looks like you can choose your vehicles. So as long as it meets the requirements, the car should be able to enter the Time Trial.

Ok then. Since I couldn't make it in time to make the thread, I want you to make sure you post the tunes on the OP for everyone to see, rather than having to scan through the whole thread for one.

The ACR seems like the car of choice but the GTS R seems like it may have a fighting chance at the top.

Last edited:
Not as bad as I was expecting. Never drove the ACR before, gold 1st lap, stock with aero. Won light silver matte

dodge viper srt10 coupe

downforce
0/20

ballast
amount 59
position -50

specs
653 hp
1404 kg
590 pp

parts to buy
weight reduction stage 2
chassis reinforcement
ecu tuning
sport intake manifold
racing air filter
sport intake manifold
sport catalytic conveter
titanium racing exhaust
supercharger
fully customizable trransmission
twin clutch
semi racing flywheel
adjustable lsd
carbon drive shaft

lsd
initial torque 8
acceleration sensitivity 14
braking sensitivity 12

suspension
ride height -10/-3 camber angle 1.0/1.6
spring rate 7.7/8.4 toe angle -0.08/-0.11
dampers extension 5/3
dampers compression 6/4
antiroll bars 3/5

brakes
8/3

tires sport hard

Last edited:
Been trying to put a time in with the ACR And struggling, always hitting the barriers and having my lap invalidated although I'm getting times close to 1:56

110th at the mo in the viper 02, didnt even bother tuning it, just got 600pp and drove lol. i cant be bothered to tune. anyone fancy sending me a tune pretty please with a cherry on top?

Running at 520 bhp with stage 3 weight reduction full aero and a sweet gearbox hitting 1:49:299 so much more to get out off it just to hot to sit there and do it

Too hot, I like that. Here in Darwin the temp is above 30 centigrade nearly every day of the year and is usually around 35+ in Sept Oct and then extremely humid to boot in Nov Dec Jan Feb.

Of course if you are used to snow or other very cold weather at certain times of the year a hot summer will take it's toll.

Here when it drops into the low to mid 20's we rug up. Cheers.

It's not to bad at the moment around 27 but my ps and set-up is located up in the loft conversion and the temp up there is around 36 with the heat rising through the house I'm sweating just sitting in garden be like a full workout with a half hour session on time trial

This track & car combo is an exercise in frustration to say the least. Best clean lap so far is a 148.9xx, Best red lap 148.011 :banghead: I think low 147's is possible if I can survive that long without destroying something :D

Had this tune sitting on share for some time now and would like to see the real drivers try it out :dopey:

HERE IT IS.

Tell me what it needs :dopey:

Thanks for this setup! :D Got a 1:45.838 after about 10 clean laps, a few red laps, and many, many restarts. I did make some slight changes to it though, and will post it when I get on my PS3 in the afternoon. I reckon I can get a 1:45.5 if I can keep it together the whole lap. I've been a whole tenth faster than Rajman in the first sector :dopey:

Also used the tune Krenkme posted, with the mandatory minor changes of course. I found I only needed TC 1 with it, and it's workable without it.

Currently #598 with 1:49.891 but have been over 6 tenths better in some sections.

Will be interesting to see Doodles changes.

Quick session this morning completely change my setup on car and 2nd clean lap 1:48:558 with a big chunk of time lost in last sector 1:47 is in my reach and skill level

doodlemonoply
Thanks for this setup! :D Got a 1:45.838 after about 10 clean laps, a few red laps, and many, many restarts. I did make some slight changes to it though, and will post it when I get on my PS3 in the afternoon. I reckon I can get a 1:45.5 if I can keep it together the whole lap. I've been a whole tenth faster than Rajman in the first sector :dopey:

Great lap 👍. Thanks for trying it out, and looking forward to seeing the changes you've made

Dalone
Also used the tune Krenkme posted, with the mandatory minor changes of course. I found I only needed TC 1 with it, and it's workable without it.

Currently #598 with 1:49.891 but have been over 6 tenths better in some sections.

Will be interesting to see Doodles changes.

Thank you too for trying it out. Besides the TC, what else dud you adjust? :dopey:

Ok. So here's what I've been using. Sorry it took so long, I've been busy all day. Note that the bolded values indicates a change from krenkme's setup. There might be a 1:44 possible with this setup if you are a better driver than me and/or have figured out the track completely.

634hp
566ft-lb
1457kg

600pp

Suspension
Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rate: 14.5/13.0
Dampers (Extension): 5/5
Dampers (Compression): 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/2
Camber Angle: 1.8/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.10

LSD
5/30/5

Downforce

Brake Balance
5/7

Weight Adjustment
Ballast Amount: 200
Ballast Position: 50

Weight distribution should be 43/57

Power Limiter
98.7%

Transmission
1st: 3.308
2nd: 2.400
3rd: 1.900
4th: 1.535
5th: 1.270
6th: 1.073
Final: 2.600
Top Speed: 180mph/290km/h

Parts
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Doesn't matter which one)

Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Hard

Thanks to Doodle and Krenkme for setup finally got into 1.48 territory now on 1.48.523 pos 176 highest position so far in any event so things are improving.
Can still find more time yet, had a couple of1.48.1s but invalidated laps.
Try again later.

Managed a 147.762 with Doodle's modified tune, though I stuffed plenty of low 147 laps. Great tune that makes driving this car and course much more enjoyable than the previous hodge podge tune I was running. Thanks again guys.

Just a note you need to purchase the rear wing to adjust the aero as the standard one has no adjustment.

Jumped on and just beat my pb 3 laps in a row now at 1:46:919 following doodles ghost, using your lines , braking points but with my own tune has really helped me losing over 0.7 in last sector thou a lot of improvement needed to hit low 46s

Nice Doodle. I'll be sure to try those changes ... although I'm a little scared about the brake balance, and rear toe :nervous:... I just might like it :dopey:

EDIT- side note off the subject, but got gold drifting the Tank Car. Here is the tune for that...... enjoy :lol:

Last edited:
Back