Time Trial/ Drift Trial #67

I used the combo tune from krenmke & doodle, and I was able to lower my time instantly by 2 seconds and ultimately by 3 to get down to 1.48.xxx.

I'm not that great of a driver, so I definitely give a huge amount of the credit to the awesome tune.

Great job guys!! :cheers:

The awesome turn-in I believe is what makes it so fast on this track

Finally after much trying and frustration got down to 1.48.381 298th.
still more time to be saved yet, hopefully see a faster time before wednesday evening.

There goes the neighborhood again..cheaters are back

No attempt to even hide it was only a matter of time before they showed up was going to try better my 1:46:9 but not real a point in trying till p/d wipe them off the board .

No attempt to even hide it was only a matter of time before they showed up was going to try better my 1:46:9 but not real a point in trying till p/d wipe them off the board .

oh no not this again

I really hope we don't have to run cars with no tuning on Thursday

Well here we go again!!!!
Cheaters, you only cheat yourselves.
So you can hack cars, well if you don't like gt5 don't play it.:grumpy:

It is very disheartening to see unbelievable lap times on the latest Time Trial (Dodge Viper on the Tokyo city track). Clearly, some people know how to cheat the system.
Why do they do it? To demonstrate they can? To upset people?
Their juvenile meddling makes it pointless for me, and others who enjoy GT5 challenges, to bother trying to improve lap times. The published results are made meaningless when genuine records are overshadowed by the faked results produced by hackers.
So, the question is - how do I ask PD to take steps to stop this?
And another question then arises - will PD even bother to listen to my concerns?

Last edited:
Just those top 5 times at present right?

@ Stewyripper - thanks mate - took a snap of it to record the moment. :irked:
--removed due to profanity--

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the recent "updates" have tried to address these hacking issues - to no avail obviously.

Anyway first time we have had 3 Aussies in the top 5 spots :P

I assume the recent "updates" have tried to address these hacking issues - to no avail obviously.

spewing its for the wrong reasons

And their PSN account names really show their level of maturity... 👎

EDIT: Just ran a 1:49.121 in the ACR with no aids (including ABS 0) for 699th at the moment, should stick in the top 1000. I'm a happy camper. :D

Last edited:
And their PSN account names really show their level of maturity... 👎

EDIT: Just ran a 1:49.121 in the ACR with no aids (including ABS 0) for 699th at the moment, should stick in the top 1000. I'm a happy camper. :D

Ha-ha ... I was 700th when I finished last night.

I used Krenkme's setup to begin with - I like his suspension, but changed gears (default + final to 2.570 + top sp to 306km/h), front toe (0), and LSD (default).

I'm pretty confident I'll go another sec faster.

I made my own tune that's not super far off Krenkme/Doodle's tune (and incidentally too lol) and it's very loose which was fun on this track. On mobile ATM so can't upload it but its probably crap anyway compared to those who know what they're doing. :lol: I was just trying to break out of the 1:50s but beat my ghost by almost a second haha. Fun TT. 👍

Final Tune Did a 1:45.0 last night, but there is 2-3 tenths left

-20, 40
12.8, 11.0
6, 3
5, 3
Camber'N Toe
1.6, 1.2
-0.20, 0.15
LSD
Brake balance 5, 6
Active steering strong

Good thing I'm not working for Sony, because if I were I would make sure that the PS4 came with a self-destruct device so that when someone is caught doing things they're not allowed to I could just press a button to set their console on fire.

Good thing I'm not working for Sony, because if I were I would make sure that the PS4 came with a self-destruct device so that when someone is caught doing things they're not allowed to I could just press a button to set their console on fire.

Sounds like a plan.

I think some C4 might be better so it takes out the hacker as well as the console :D

Perhaps Sony should hire some of these guys and fight fire with fire.

Stuck on 146.7xx at the moment, though I blew a low 146 lap :banghead:

Was running with ABS 1, TC 0 & BB 5/7 but started playing around and found ABS 10, TC 1 & BB 8/10 works better for me in terms of consistency but not everyone's cup of tea I know :D

Sitting on 1.47.659 at the moment cant seem to improve but not to bad.
position 200 minus 8 cheats = position 192.

Latest Posts

Back