Time Trial/ Drift Trial #68 (Pre-1990 Rally cars)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 137 comments
I am using Lancia Delta S4 at the moment and managed to go 1.07.99. ... Still losing most of the time on the uphill section.

Aero: 15/30
Power Limiter: 93.3%

Suspension:
ride height: -5/ -10
spring rate: 7.8/ 6.0
dampers (e): 7/8
Dampers (c): 8/7
Anti-roll Bars: 6/5
Camber: 1.4/1.2
Toe: 0.00/ 0.20

Torque Split: 45/55
LSD:
10/10
20/20
10/12

Transmission:
reset to default
set final gear: 5.500
set top speed: 260km/h

Ha-ha, yinato just split the cheats

Last edited:
i am using the lancia at the moment and managed to go 1.07.99. ... Still losing most of the time on the uphill section.

Aero: 15/30
power limiter: 93.3%

suspension:
Ride height: -5/ -10
spring rate: 7.8/ 6.0
dampers (e): 7/8
dampers (c): 8/7
anti-roll bars: 6/5
camber: 1.4/1.2
toe: 0.00/ 0.20

torque split: 45/55
lsd:
10/10
20/20
10/12

transmission:
Reset to default
set final gear: 5.500
set top speed: 260km/h

ha-ha, yinato just split the cheats

good yinato.......

IDK, but I'm happy with my 459th ranking for now. Here's a good starter tune that got me 1:09.954
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

Тhank you for this tune I manage 1:09.890 with it which is enough to score the gold thank you

2 friends tried to send me their extra rs ford and said it couldn't be given, what gives? Been in/out UCD a couple hundred times and it hasn't shown up. Recycled thru the list 2x.

2 friends tried to send me their extra rs ford and said it couldn't be given, what gives? Been in/out UCD a couple hundred times and it hasn't shown up. Recycled thru the list 2x.

Cars with value more then 950 000 Credits couldn`t be traded.

Well...

9479659387_4a50a3f348.jpg

You can't give the rs200 to friends im afraid.
If you look through earlier posts there is a link to a website which will tell you when a particular car will turn up.👍

Gt5cars.net this site will tell you when your car will be available.

Last edited:
Got a lovely message for saying m8 from the mods straight warning not a friendly message 👎 straight warning...

never mind been good see you all m8s time to go 👍

That's weird. Can't follow the reasoning behind that, presumably it's someone there confused with the meaning.

Looks like we'll just have to write the whole word in future, cheers mate and thanks for putting your cars up for loan (as you always do), feels so much better in your RS200 than mine.

That's weird. Can't follow the reasoning behind that, presumably it's someone there confused with the meaning.

Looks like we'll just have to write the whole word in future, cheers mate and thanks for putting your cars up for loan (as you always do), feels so much better in your RS200 than mine.

No, its called textspeak and its not allowed. Its against the AUP so his warning was perfectly warranted. So, the only one confused is you and pmjg66. 👍

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Did a 1:06.5 in the Lancia. Could probably get a 1:05 after some time if I used the Ford.

Thanks for that snippet of information Cargo, you are as always so helpful.

I would beg to differ though re your suggestion that Pmjg and myself were confused about something.
That's not how I would read my post, it was neither confused nor querulous, simply a presumption, which I now accept was a incorrect one.

hello
I dont know where to buy the RS 200 ?
i did 1:07.554 by delta s4, but I would like to check rs200
thanx

Did anyone of you look at the rankings lately?

And have you seen that Bluebird? It looks, and goes like an RC model. About three feet off the ground with the wheels disconnected from the body. Obvious hacks like that are quite funny really and don't do any harm as they'll be removed soon enough.

hello
I dont know where to buy the RS 200 ?
i did 1:07.554 by delta s4, but I would like to check rs200
thanx

It's only available in the Used Car Dealership. Use the link below to find out when it will be available in your UCD. Also it can't be traded with friends as it is over million dollars.

Unfortunately for me it's another 782 days :grumpy: before it becomes available. On a better note the Peugeot 205 is only 390 days away :D

http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

Did 1:08.127 yesterday with your RS200 Pmjg and have just now knocked off a few more tenths and am sitting on 1:07.765 for pos# 365.

A couple of runs ago I did a red 1:07.5 so I know there is still a bit more for me yet.

And tried your S4 Suba but couldn't improve on my time from yesterday.

Edit.... now on 1:07.587 .....pos# 260.

What changed for me was I stopped spinning the wheels on every corner and am taking them in a higher gear. Anyway, works for me.

Last edited:
Started a session in the s4 did my best time 1.07.626 changed to the pug 205 did a 1.07.627 then followed it up with a run in the rs200 and did a red lap 1.06.567 got little to greedy on the exit of last corner not been able to match that lap again yet !!

You seem to be all going faster in the RS200. I did my best time with Delta and could not get even close to the same time with the Ford no matter what I tried. Would this have something to do with personal preference or driving style or ...? Ay thoughts?

You seem to be all going faster in the RS200. I did my best time with Delta and could not get even close to the same time with the Ford no matter what I tried. Would this have something to do with personal preference or driving style or ...? Ay thoughts?

For me Hoot, and for many others, the Ford is just quicker, simple as that. And most here have tried both.

Back