Time Trial/ Drift Trial #68 (Pre-1990 Rally cars)

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 137 comments
Seems a week off from the TT did good, finally broke the 107's 1:06.842. 1st run with abs 10 instead of 1....never really notice a diff with the abs, but who knows. Variation of Suba-pmjg66 tune. thanks

ohh...now i saw that....well done mate:cheers:
pads are here:crazy:

Final time for me is 1.07.487.
RS200 on share for anyone to try, Psn id stewyripper.
Anybody hazard a guess as to what is next?
May get time for one more try before it ends.
All the best everyone

At 1.06.500 in the rs200, think I may change to the 205 and see what's what with that.

Add me on psn: billers2008. Would be good to compare times and help each other.

Good luck everyone

Well that's me done for this tt my best time was 1.07.487 position 471 pretty rubish compared to you other guys. Well done to all you people out there taking part.
Wonder what's for tomorrow???
:)👍

Just turned all my aero off and turned power up to 501 bhp took 3 tenths off my pb with a very scrappy first section being half second down on previous best
1.07.432 now

Just turned all my aero off and turned power up to 501 bhp took 3 tenths off my pb with a very scrappy first section being half second down on previous best
1.07.432 now

Well done skyline bet you go faster stewyripper:):)

Finally beat my ghost, 1:06.696. I wish they woould let you crash into the ghost!! I see there are some new cheaters on the leaderboard now.

Finally beat my ghost, 1:06.696. I wish they woould let you crash into the ghost!! I see there are some new cheaters on the leaderboard now.

PD will eventually delete them. I hope.

Nice lap.

Back